Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do You Really Want To Be Abducted?

Brandy333

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/AlienAbductionMedicalProcedures.html

I can't say I'd want to be abducted, if that really happens.   According to the article the aliens undress you, stick things up your nose, stick needles in your privates, take skin samples/blood (ewe and yuck to all that!).   Then again, don't doctor's offices do some of these too?  (lol)

Edited by Brandy333
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

No.  I was born here, this is where I belong.  Aliens can leave me the eff alone thank you very much.  But, I don’t actually believe aliens actually exist.  But I will say that I do find a few of the reported cases quite intriguing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe, I hear the extraterrestrial nurses are out of this world... 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Want to be abducted? I should say NOT!  I'm holding out for extraterrestrials who want to have intelligent conversations with us. 

• Like 2

While I do think some of the stories are made up, I believe there are some that are real.   Many years ago my dad and I owned a 40 acre property in S. Oklahoma, and he would go out on a tractor with the goats nearly every day.   One day he told me he came upon a large round black area, and the property was nearly all sand and trees so it was not hard to see.   He drove through the circle and he said it just flew up in dust.   I didn't see it but could it have been a ufo there?  I don't know but possibility exists.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

While I do think some of the stories are made up, I believe there are some that are real.   Many years ago my dad and I owned a 40 acre property in S. Oklahoma, and he would go out on a tractor with the goats nearly every day.   One day he told me he came upon a large round black area, and the property was nearly all sand and trees so it was not hard to see.   He drove through the circle and he said it just flew up in dust.   I didn't see it but could it have been a ufo there?  I don't know but possibility exists.

I'm intrigued. Name one that may be real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

I'm intrigued. Name one that may be real.

Well let me just say this, my brother has been a pilot for many years, and flies quite often.  I don't think I've ever asked him before if he's seen anything while flying but I will.  If he has I will share it here.

• Like 1

Just now, Brandy333 said:

Well let me just say this, my brother has been a pilot for many years, and flies quite often.  I don't think I've ever asked him before if he's seen anything while flying but I will.  If he has I will share it here.

Oh, i thought you were talking about alien abduction stories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/AlienAbductionMedicalProcedures.html

I can't say I'd want to be abducted, if that really happens.   According to the article the aliens undress you, stick things up your nose, stick needles in your privates, take skin samples/blood (ewe and yuck to all that!).   Then again, don't doctor's offices do some of these too?  (lol)

The needles would be so bad, according to people who claim they were abducted it's the Size of the Probes they use that is really Terrifying!!:w00t::lol:  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Imnsho.

And your brother will tell you a story and you will relay that story second party it might be interesting but not evidence that aliens are flying around our skies.

I do not believe in alien abduction as a real event theres just no evidence to support it what facts and evidence does support after we rule out made up stories like t Walton and delusional loonies like betty hill are examples of sleep disorders, mental illness, hallucination etc.

Never once and not surprisingly has a claimed abductee produced anything of an alien other worldly nature.

That said, no i would not want to be abducted by the gang probing type aliens but Pillsbury from coccoon was okay, and the green girl with black and red hair and her talking racoon buddy seem fun.

Xenomorphs not so much.

• Haha 1

I've been abducted for a weekend several times over the years and seeing as I am single I don't have to say it was aliens.:D:whistle:

jmccr8

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Xenomorphs not so much.

You xenophobe.  Shame on you.

• Haha 1

No. I remember being pretty scared watching the movie ''Fire in the Sky''. :w00t:

It's about Travis Walton's alleged alien abduction 1975. :alien:

:no:   When I saw them outside my window, the last thing was "you aint having me."

• Like 1

We have centuries of witchcraft hysteria lore about people being abducted by devils, and poked at and penetrated with foreign objects, supposedly wielded by Satan and his demons. It seems that 'alien abductions' are merely the latest version of this sort of hysteria.

It could easily be caused by people's own troubled minds, and molded into whatever form was dictated by the current cultural preoccupations.

Even if there is an external stimulus, perhaps the sighting of a UFO up close, the negative, even morbid supposed memories could well be supplied by the witness's own mind. If so, such negative reactions could have caused humans to be classed as  xenophobic. This could have delayed open, productive contact with real extraterrestrials for centuries.  

I'll share what happened to me once, I don't know if it was associated with alien abduction but it was real.   When in bed I usually know when I've turned, etc.   This night though I woke to find myself rotating about one and a half times with absolutely no action on my part.   When I stopped moving I looked up and to my side and saw what looked like a dark form near the bed, and I screamed.   Then I saw this dark form disappear through my thin curtain of the window, and as it went through it made a funny little buzzing noise.   The next morning someone that heard me scream asked if I saw someone in my room, and I told them what I saw.   Was I returned from an abduction?  I don't know, but when the figure went through the curtain the back of it reminded me a little of the description of a Men In Black.   I know skeptics are going to say stuff like sleep paralysis, but no, this was not that.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, third_eye said:

Maybe, I hear the extraterrestrial nurses are out of this world... 

~

Antonio Villaz Boaz agrees ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I'll share what happened to me once, I don't know if it was associated with alien abduction but it was real.   When in bed I usually know when I've turned, etc.   This night though I woke to find myself rotating about one and a half times with absolutely no action on my part.   When I stopped moving I looked up and to my side and saw what looked like a dark form near the bed, and I screamed.   Then I saw this dark form disappear through my thin curtain of the window, and as it went through it made a funny little buzzing noise.   The next morning someone that heard me scream asked if I saw someone in my room, and I told them what I saw.   Was I returned from an abduction?  I don't know, but when the figure went through the curtain the back of it reminded me a little of the description of a Men In Black.   I know skeptics are going to say stuff like sleep paralysis, but no, this was not that.

Dont be so closed minded, Yeah, it was likely "hypnagogic hallucinations and sleep paralysis,  some people have a problem discerning fact form fantasy.

The way it's going on this rock, all I can say is that I hope the Aliens are nice and somewhat sane. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bison said:

We have centuries of witchcraft hysteria lore about people being abducted by devils, and poked at and penetrated with foreign objects, supposedly wielded by Satan and his demons. It seems that 'alien abductions' are merely the latest version of this sort of hysteria.

It could easily be caused by people's own troubled minds, and molded into whatever form was dictated by the current cultural preoccupations.

Even if there is an external stimulus, perhaps the sighting of a UFO up close, the negative, even morbid supposed memories could well be supplied by the witness's own mind. If so, such negative reactions could have caused humans to be classed as  xenophobic. This could have delayed open, productive contact with real extraterrestrials for centuries.  

Because centuries back people feared the paranormal , boogy man, witches demons,  succubus, fairies whatever, so thats whst the mind though of, then as time pasted and those things were placed under fantasy and make believe Now aliens fit great, they are alleged more advanced than us, more powerful and have a plethora of malevolence and evil horrorble agendas, and just like centuries back there is zero evidence to support that this exists outside the minds of the believers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Because centuries back people feared the paranormal , boogy man, witches demons,  succubus, fairies whatever, so thats whst the mind though of, then as time pasted and those things were placed under fantasy and make believe Now aliens fit great, they are alleged more advanced than us, more powerful and have a plethora of malevolence and evil horrorble agendas, and just like centuries back there is zero evidence to support that this exists outside the minds of the believers.

Well, if they can traverse interstellar space, that's a pretty strong indication they're more technologically advanced. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Well, if they can traverse interstellar space, that's a pretty strong indication they're more technologically advanced. 

Sure, but that is just a specutive opinion ive yet to see evidence aliens come here at all much less come here and abduct people leaving no evidence of it.

Centuries back people believed witches could fly and as with aliens i await that evidence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

ive yet to see evidence aliens come here at all

Sure, no one has. But if they do show up, I hope they're nice, because they're surely way more advanced than us.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1