Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man who believes he's Charles and Camilla's son shares new 'proof'

Still Waters

An Australian grandfather who claims he is the illegitimate son of Prince Charles and wife Camilla claims to have photographic evidence that helps prove he is a member of the Royal Family.

Fifty-five-year-old Simon Dorante-Day was born in April 1966 and adopted by a family in Portsmouth that were linked to Buckingham Palace.

He told 7 News: "My grandmother, who had worked for the Queen, told me outright that I was Camilla and Charles' son many times."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/weird-man-who-believes-hes-charles-and-camillas-son-shares-new-proof-20210423

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/prince-charles-camillas-aussie-son-shares-new-photo-proof-and-it-goes-viral-c-2657079?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Born five years before Camilla ever met Charles .....  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Born five years before Camilla ever met Charles .....  :rolleyes:

Probably a time traveller ! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have to say old Simon bears and his son bear a striking resemblance to absolutely no one

Edited by Matt221
urm you choose
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ted hughes said:

So he was conceived before his "parents" met- how does that work?

It doesn't. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I have to say old Simon bears [...] a striking resemblance to absolutely no one

Don't forget..... The Royals have servants to do everything (;)) for them.

• Haha 7

Wow! Having looked at his photo, I believe him. :w00t:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

Wow! Having looked at his photo, I believe him. :w00t:

I think he looks a lot like Mills, with a hint of Chuck.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/23/2021 at 11:28 PM, Matt221 said:

I have to say old Simon bears and his son bear a striking resemblance to absolutely no one

He kind of resembles a young Michael Gambon that grew into an older Robson Green.

• Haha 4

• 2 months later...

An Australian man who claims he is the secret son of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles says that “powerful” forces have changed his eye colour and replaced his teeth.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day has long-argued that the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall put him up for adoption to avoid a potential scandal.

Now, he says his appearance was surgically altered to reduce his resemblance to his secret parents who were mere “bystanders” during the process.

Full story at MSN: Link

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• 1 year later...

Simon Dorante-Day, the man claiming to be King Charles and Camilla’s secret love child, has revealed he’s considering bringing legal action against the royals.

The 56-year-old Queenslander recently sat down with 7NEWS to share that he’s now more ready than ever to take Charles to court for DNA testing.

He told the outlet: "There has been a discussion in there between a judge and myself and his barrister about the legal standing of Charles, and whether the monarch is protected by the law or is above the law."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/australian-man-claiming-to-be-king-charles-son-shares-big-revelation-20220913

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/queensland-man-who-claims-to-be-charles-and-camillas-son-drops-dna-bombshell-after-queens-death-c-8211844

• Like 1

Some people :no:  Even if he does prove something, and I doubt he will, he's still illegitimate. He'll never be the Prince of Wales.

• Like 2

Timing is everything.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:28 PM, Silver said:

So he was conceived before his "parents" met- how does that work?

Both absolutely smashed in a nightclub, sex, she b*****s off in a taxi then meet up 5 years later not knowing each other? 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Simon Dorante-Day, the man claiming to be King Charles and Camilla’s secret love child, has revealed he’s considering bringing legal action against the royals.

The 56-year-old Queenslander recently sat down with 7NEWS to share that he’s now more ready than ever to take Charles to court for DNA testing.

He told the outlet: "There has been a discussion in there between a judge and myself and his barrister about the legal standing of Charles, and whether the monarch is protected by the law or is above the law."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/australian-man-claiming-to-be-king-charles-son-shares-big-revelation-20220913

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/queensland-man-who-claims-to-be-charles-and-camillas-son-drops-dna-bombshell-after-queens-death-c-8211844

We do however know the Queen wasn`t the legitimate Monarch.

Was it Richard III? I cannot remember the exact king, but his Queen has been proven to have gotten pregnant of one of the archers. Currently there is a guy who owns a farm in Australia who holds a stronger claim that then Queen or now King Charles lol. Proven with DNA testing too.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:28 PM, Matt221 said:

...old Simon bears and his son bear a striking resemblance to absolutely no one

That very fact proves lineage to the former Prance Charles

Edited by Autistocrates

It's quite possible that Simon is Charles & Camilla's son.

You can tell just from a quick glance..... All three of them need their faces ironing.

:yes:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, susieice said:

Some people :no:  Even if he does prove something, and I doubt he will, he's still illegitimate. He'll never be the Prince of Wales.

Unless he also tries to prove that they had a secret marriage or something before he was born :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

We do however know the Queen wasn`t the legitimate Monarch.

Actually, it's me.  I claim direct lineage from King Bran the Blessed, last great king of Britain, whose eternal head remains buried to this day under tower hill.

Also, like most of the population of Europe I am descended from Charlemagne, William the b******. and  quite possibly Genghis Khan.  Not sure about Hamlet, but that's also possible.  More likely Grendel :lol:

But mostly I am descended from King Bran :tu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

It's quite possible that Simon is Charles & Camilla's son.

You can tell just from a quick glance..... All three of them need their faces ironing.

:yes:

Exhume Thatcher?

:huh:

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1