Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not exactly a reading but...I need help

Normandy888

I think I have a squid like demon attached to the back of my head(or maybe inside my head?) And the voices are telling me I have to clear my aura 5000 times and over to get rid of this demon. Or maybe it's a couple times??? Can anyone here get rid of this demon? Ever since I got my moderna vaccine I've been suffering froma severe insomnia and I'm starting to think I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation...and I think it has something to do with the demon attached to the back of my head. Thank u!!!!

*snip*

This is what I look like https://www.instagram.com/herny_is_here/

Edited by Saru
Removed personal details

Ever since I got my moderna vaccine I've been suffering froma severe insomnia and I'm starting to think I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation...and I think it has something to do with the demon attached to the back of my head. Thank u!!!!

:td::cry:  They will be punished one way or another.

• Like 1

You are the only one who can get rid of a demon.  You have to know that because you have a physical body you are more powerful than the demon.  What belief system do you ascribe to?    Use that system to remove the demon.   It is only able to stick around because you believe it is more powerful than you are but that is a lie.  Recognize the lie and take responsibility for your choices, your thoughts and your actions.  There is no hope or belief, and no help that will work from anyone else, it has to be your KNOWING that you are the one with the power over the demon.  No FEAR

• Like 1

How can one such stupid and post his clear name, DOB and address on a public board?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toast said:

How can one such stupid and post his clear name, DOB and address on a public board?

Yep, we don't need to know what anyone looks like or their personal information.   And now that info is on more than just instagram.   Maybe he is a shill trying to get something from people.  I didn't even click on the link.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 6:22 PM, Normandy888 said:

I think I have a squid like demon attached to the back of my head(or maybe inside my head?) And the voices are telling me I have to clear my aura 5000 times and over to get rid of this demon. Or maybe it's a couple times??? Can anyone here get rid of this demon? Ever since I got my moderna vaccine I've been suffering froma severe insomnia and I'm starting to think I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation...and I think it has something to do with the demon attached to the back of my head. Thank u!!!!

If you ever get a reading from anyone who asks for all that personal information then you are being robbed.   Have you never been on the internet before?

49 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

You are the only one who can get rid of a demon.  You have to know that because you have a physical body you are more powerful than the demon.  What belief system do you ascribe to?    Use that system to remove the demon.   It is only able to stick around because you believe it is more powerful than you are but that is a lie.  Recognize the lie and take responsibility for your choices, your thoughts and your actions.  There is no hope or belief, and no help that will work from anyone else, it has to be your KNOWING that you are the one with the power over the demon.  No FEAR

Well I did study theosophy. Specifically the teachings of Elizabeth claire prophet. And we do use decrees. Are u suggesting I use prayers?

Just now, Normandy888 said:

Well I did study theosophy. Specifically the teachings of Elizabeth claire prophet. And we do use decrees. Are u suggesting I use prayers?

I am suggesting you use what ever empowers you to know you are the one in control and you are the one who must banish the demon.    Prayers are good if you feel it and know it to be true, not if you are begging for help with no energy of your own put into the prayer.

• Like 1

I'm glad people mentioned you having the power to banish the demon within yourself. Spiritual people I know say that's true.

From my non-believer perspective I would like you to consider the possibility that you might have schizophrenia. Hearing voices is normal a sign of that. Young adult is normally when it starts for people.

Could be worthwhile to visit therapist. Even if you don't want meds, just to talk to someone.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Normandy888 said:

I think I have a squid like demon attached to the back of my head(or maybe inside my head?) And the voices are telling me I have to clear my aura 5000 times and over to get rid of this demon.

I highly recommend you speak to your doctor about this. As it might be a sign of mental illness. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I highly recommend you speak to your doctor about this. As it might be a sign of mental illness. 

Speaking from first hand experience with my own mental illness, this would be what I recommend as well. I see very similar earmarks in this posters brief description to my own situation that went unchecked for weeks and led to a total psychotic state/break from reality. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Overdueleaf said:

Speaking from first hand experience with my own mental illness, this would be what I recommend as well. I see very similar earmarks in this posters brief description to my own situation that went unchecked for weeks and led to a total psychotic state/break from reality. 

I'd rather someone take care of themselves instead of believing it might be some mystical mumbo jumbo. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Go see a doctor before the imaginary "squid demon" tells you to do something really stupid.

Edited by moonman

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I'm also hallucinating. I see a chat box, images of greys(aliens), and other images. I've been diagnosed with psychosis disorder but I don't think its psychosis at all. I feel something swirling inside my head time to time. I hear voices coming out of my throat...a lot of different voices...some I recognize some I don't. Sometimes it goes by the name 'ring demon?  I dont know wut type of demon that is but it has something to do with a curse for watching the movie 'the ring'? Atleast that's what the voices are telling me lol.

Besides that, I believe the rest are implants.

I also have a hard time visualizing. Everytime I visualize I feel like something or someone is controlling my visualization...and my visualization goes out of control. Which makes it hard to do my art homework.

If anyone can help me out I appreciate it. I will pay if I have too. As long as it's not too much lol.

2 minutes ago, Normandy888 said:

I'm also hallucinating. I see a chat box, images of greys(aliens), and other images. I've been diagnosed with psychosis disorder but I don't think its psychosis at all. I feel something swirling inside my head time to time. I hear voices coming out of my throat...a lot of different voices...some I recognize some I don't. Sometimes it goes by the name 'ring demon?  I dont know wut type of demon that is but it has something to do with a curse for watching the movie 'the ring'? Atleast that's what the voices are telling me lol.

I also have a hard time visualizing. Everytime I visualize I feel like something or someone is controlling my visualization...and my visualization goes out of control. Which makes it hard to do my art homework.

If anyone can help me out I appreciate it. I will pay if I have too. As long as it's not too much lol.

Hmm, okay.:tu:

5 hours ago, toast said:

It happens. We had a poster on UM that did it. They're just novices online.

29 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It happens. We had a poster on UM that did it. They're just novices online.

First time I tried the online dating thing, back in 2007 I think, I had a nice lady just say hi to me and I just then noticed she had her phone number and home address on her profile. I was like 'noooooo!!!, take that off of there, do you know how many crazies there are out there? Yeesh, online noobs. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, Normandy888 said:

I don't think you should ever pay anyone for the type of help you are asking for, unless it is a medical doctor.  If you are on meds for your psychosis then you need to go to the doctor and tell her/him that they are not working.   Please quit pretending like you are ok, and like your issues are external rather than internal.

• Like 3

On 4/23/2021 at 12:22 PM, Normandy888 said:

I'm starting to think I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation...and I think it has something to do with the demon attached to the back of my head.

Sleep deprivation is a demon all unto its own...and yes...if  you don't sleep you will die!  Get some professional help.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Also, my name and DOB is located on my instagram page(If needed) :P

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Normandy888 said:

Also, my name and DOB is located on my instagram page(If needed) :P

If someone needs your name and dob in order to give you a reading they are sharlatans.  Do not pay anyone to give you a reading that asks for personal information.  Especiallly online.   Get your name and DOB off your instagram page!   If someone wants to steal your identity or frame you for something at least make them work for it.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If someone needs your name and dob in order to give you a reading they are sharlatans.  Do not pay anyone to give you a reading that asks for personal information.  Especiallly online.   Get your name and DOB off your instagram page!   If someone wants to steal your identity or frame you for something at least make them work for it.

Nah, let them screw themselves over. Not anyone's problem really. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

4 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Nah, let them screw themselves over. Not anyone's problem

Rofl. I think you guys are overreacting. :p

• Haha 1