Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not exactly a reading but...I need help

Normandy888

50 minutes ago, Normandy888 said:

I'm actually taking abilify and zoloft, and I've only been diagnosed with psychosis disorder. I remember discussing this about the doctors when I was first diagnosed...and all they gave me were pills.

I thought you were a psychic for a second lol. Got me excited for nothing.

Haha sorry, unfortunately (or fortunately) I’m about as far from a psychic as you could get.

It might be worth looking into non-THC CBD oil as a more natural option, if the pills aren’t helping. But of course consult with a doctor about it first.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:17 PM, Normandy888 said:

Well I did study theosophy. Specifically the teachings of Elizabeth claire prophet. And we do use decrees. Are u suggesting I use prayers?

Elizabeth Claire Prophet is a charlatan of the first degree.  So, what you are saying is that you were perfectly fine before the Moderna Vaccine and are blaming the vaccine for  acute  psychosis?  Sleep deprivation will most definitely cause acute psychosis.  See a doctor. Any doctor.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Normandy888 said:

I'm actually taking abilify and zoloft, and I've only been diagnosed with psychosis disorder. I remember discussing this about the doctors when I was first diagnosed...and all they gave me were pills.

I thought you were a psychic for a second lol. Got me excited for nothing.

Oh, good lord!  Have you explored the side effects of those drugs???   Look them up, you will probably find proof that you don't really need a psychic.  Tell your doctor what is going on and get your meds adjusted.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I'm also hallucinating. I see a chat box, images of greys(aliens), and other images. I've been diagnosed with psychosis disorder but I don't think its psychosis at all. I feel something swirling inside my head time to time. I hear voices coming out of my throat...a lot of different voices...some I recognize some I don't. Sometimes it goes by the name 'ring demon?  I dont know wut type of demon that is but it has something to do with a curse for watching the movie 'the ring'? Atleast that's what the voices are telling me lol.

Besides that, I believe the rest are implants.

I also have a hard time visualizing. Everytime I visualize I feel like something or someone is controlling my visualization...and my visualization goes out of control. Which makes it hard to do my art homework.

If anyone can help me out I appreciate it. I will pay if I have too. As long as it's not too much lol.

Hi Im responding to this message you left on your thread.

Did you ever hear of targeted individuals or Voice to Skull Technology? This is real! Not a conspiracy theory as many people believe... I know from experience. They want you to think your crazy and do all of the things you have mentioned plus so much more.

The one thing that makes me believe this is the case is because you mentioned a "squid like demon" Did the voices tell you that you had this in your head? The reason that you are able to be targeted V2K is from a  chronic systemic fungal infection (spirochette) that actually looks like an octopus or squid! They form a web in your body and it just spreads over your body like a cocoon. Every hear of having "Hives" on your skin? Yup this is the demon that causes those including eczema and psoriasis! Doctors have yet to recognize this as a chronic disorder that can affect your whole body. Its similar to a systemic candida infection..but a different type of bacteria is at play. I have tried for years to get my doctors to recognize this. The only test that will show the doctor these bacteria is a feces sample. So I recommend an infectious disease doctor or talk to your treating physician and see if they will help you.

Go to the YouTube Channel owned by "Lookoutfa Charlie" and watch his videos. He explains the ins and outs of this infection and shows proof by using himslef as a test rat..

This is what I have been doing as well and will be coming out with lots of info and help in the near future for people that are dealing with this:)

Because this fungal bacteria gets into your whole body and spreads... it infects your eyes... which enables the targeters to make you hallucinate and see things that aren't there or in your imagination.

I know it sounds crazy.... and most people that are targeted are told they are... but they are NOT... Please reach out to me of you have any questions. I can send you some links that helped me.. I have been using the natural remedies below and they have helped immensely!

I am NOT a licensed physician but use all the following natural remedies for this and it works! I release any responsibilities to the readers that use the remedies. Always do a patch test before using any natural remedy. Always check for interactions with prescription medications and

ALWAYS RESPECT MOTHER NATURE!

Just because it is natural, does not mean it can not become harmful in high doses, especially essential oils! So always take natural remedies as instructed on the packaging or by your natural health practitioner.

How do you stop the fungal infection?

• Stop eating all sugar including bread and pastas and potatoes.
  • Take oregano oil supplements (not the dry herb make sure its the oil) 5x the normal dose
  • Take coconut oil supplements 5x the normal dose
  • Take Epsom salt baths with peroxide. Your skin will appear dry.. This is a biofilm that protects and hides the fungal bacteria from dying off.
  • You may have diarrhea and/or constipation because the spirochette is dying off. This is a good sign!  Make sure you keep your body hydrated by drinking lots and lots of water. If it becomes too much for you, lower your dose to 2x the normal dose, then work your way up each week increasing it by 1x.
  • clean your ears with peroxide 3 times a day.
  • Food grade coconut oil (separate from the supplements) YOu will need this for your skin and ears so they do not dry out and get sore.
  • Tea tree essential oil can be used for any skin that may crack or break open to avoid and further infection.

I know because I have this chronic infection and am targeted as well.

Are you feeling any vibrations in your body? Any abnormal shaking or trembling? Do you feel shocks on your body like sudden pinches or pains?

Do you hear anything in your ears?

The way they make the sound come through the back of your throat is because you have one or more of these spirochette in your throat, this bacteria is energy like. For example have you ever seen the trips in Puerto Rico where you can go see the things that glow beneath the water? this has a similar effect.
. Please reach out to me of you have any questions. I can send you some links that helped me.. I hope this helps... Please do not listen to the voices in your head. And Please COntinue to seek therapy! It helps!

Just a note and disclaimer. I am not diagnosing or treating any disease or disorder in this post. This post is for informational purposes. If you feel sick mentally or physically, go see your treating physician immediately or call 911. I am not a licensed doctor and will not be responsible for any choices that the readers make from this post. All recommendations are completely natural and natural remedies should be used as directed on the packaging.

I release and do not hold any responsibilities for anyone that uses the information in this post. It is for entertainment and informational purposes only.

A House must be built from the basement floor. If the foundation is cracked, the house will not stand, eventually falling to the ground. Lisa Muria, Channeled quote on Karma and letting go of pain from the past.

Hi I'm responding to this message you left on your thread. I am a psychic medium and have the ability to speak to spirit.

The things that you are being told are partially spiritual (past life karma)(Dark Night of the Soul) and part real -Targeted Individual V2K(but labeled conspiracy theory).

When the voices tell you that you are all these things.. remember the statement "I AM" and "I AM ALL" because karma is NOT a punishment, it is only lessons and experiences. We must be have an experience on each side of the fence to advance in consciousness.

We must be the murderer and the victim. We must be the rapist and the one that was raped. We must be the father and the daughter and then the daughter and the father.. see where I am going with this? We must all experience what it is like to be "EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE" for us to raise up and advance our consciousness. We all make mistakes and sometimes it is hard to forgive and let go of the pain that was experienced in these darker lives we lived. This is what Karma is... letting go and forgiving those that hurt us including forgiving ourselves. The way we do this is to know that

"I AM ALL" theory and that everything happens for a reason, the good the bad and the ugly. We all must be able to know what it is like to be in every situation, every role and every situation to ascend to higher dimensions.

It honestly sounds like you are beginning to experience the dark night of the soul. When you begin the dark night of the soul, you begin to cleanse away all karmic debt that no longer serves the highest good of all.  The New Earth is beginning to raise people up to 5D. the only way you can be raised up to 5D is to be completely cleansed of your karma.

Sometimes a parent will die and leave unfinished business (karma that they didn't resolve.) In that situation, which is what I have experienced, I had to resolve and heal that karma so my children and grandchildren don't have to take it on... One of those karmic debts are being a Targeted Individual V2K

The dreams you are having about flying around in the universe is the fact that you are.. we all lived in other universes and planets before...just like the aliens that live there now!  :) At one time we were the grey alien, the pleaidian or the reptilian. now we came to earth just like the aliens will  or already have.

.People in dreams could be from other lives... even though they may look like someone you know.. they could be acting from another life that you need to let go of. You don't have to dream anything about people in this life.. because we are all masked with costumes. Earth is a school for us to advance our consciousness..and it is a really tough school to graduate from lol

I suggest keeping a dream journal as well because our dreams will help us recognize what needs to be healed karmically as well as emotionally and mentally. This is how we stop the wheel of karma from continuing on to our future generations. If we don't start making changes in this era, our future is totally screwed. It will be dark, controlling and dangerous for our future . It will be gray and dark.. 

I highly recommend learning how to meditate along with reading more about karma, ancestral karmic debt, and advancing your consciousness while opening your psychic abilities. Watch YouTube Videos by Delores Cannon and ALba Weinman. Delores Cannon specialized in Past Lives and discovering that there is life on other planets. She also speaks about The New Earth and 5D.

Alba Weinman is continuing her work and brings the live hypnotic past life regression sessions via video and wow! so much information will start to make sense to you!

I also recommend Quora and Facebook Groups. There are some Targeted individual groups on there which are amazingly helpful!

This is how you will find out what is real when you hear someone else say they are experiencing too!

• Haha 1

@Normandy888 - as always, if you are experiencing any unexplained medical symptoms, the first thing you should do is speak to your doctor about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, angelartist135 said:

Did you ever hear of targeted individuals or Voice to Skull Technology? This is real! Not a conspiracy theory as many people believe... I know from experience. They want you to think your crazy and do all of the things you have mentioned plus so much more.

It is indeed a conspiracy theory. The experience is not real; it's a hallucination (the result of a delusional disorder, or psychosis) and there are medical studies that support this.

Every hear of having "Hives" on your skin? Yup this is the demon that causes those including eczema and psoriasis! Doctors have yet to recognize this as a chronic disorder that can affect your whole body. Its similar to a systemic candida infection..but a different type of bacteria is at play.

There is no such chronic disorder that will cause hallucinations or any of the other symptoms the OP has described. Furthermore, something like systemic candidiasis is capable of causing symptoms so severe, there is no way an affected person would miss them. The OP has written nothing that would indicate he has any such medical condition, so your 'diagnosis' is way out in left field.

• Stop eating all sugar including bread and pastas and potatoes.
  • Take oregano oil supplements (not the dry herb make sure its the oil) 5x the normal dose
  • Take coconut oil supplements 5x the normal dose
  • Take Epsom salt baths with peroxide. Your skin will appear dry.. This is a biofilm that protects and hides the fungal bacteria from dying off.
  • You may have diarrhea and/or constipation because the spirochette is dying off. This is a good sign!  Make sure you keep your body hydrated by drinking lots and lots of water. If it becomes too much for you, lower your dose to 2x the normal dose, then work your way up each week increasing it by 1x.
  • clean your ears with peroxide 3 times a day.
  • Food grade coconut oil (separate from the supplements) YOu will need this for your skin and ears so they do not dry out and get sore.
  • Tea tree essential oil can be used for any skin that may crack or break open to avoid and further infection.

Oregano oil is highly concentrated and can cause serious side effects if taken above the recommended dose. Same with some of the other essential oil supplements you've recommended.

Peroxide can irritate (and possibly damage) the ear. There are better, safer methods available. If a person is going to use peroxide anyway, they should consult their doctor to determine the safest concentration and method of application. Indeed a doctor should be consulted prior to following any and all of your recommendations.

It honestly sounds like you are beginning to experience the dark night of the soul. When you begin the dark night of the soul, you begin to cleanse away all karmic debt that no longer serves the highest good of all.  The New Earth is beginning to raise people up to 5D. the only way you can be raised up to 5D is to be completely cleansed of your karma.

So according to your 'diagnosis', the OP is a victim of Voice to Skull Technology, easily targeted because of a chronic systemic fungal infection. Not only that, he's also experiencing the dark night of the soul, cleansing karmic debt, whilst in process of achieving a cosmic rising.

Have you any idea how dangerous and irresponsible your ideas, conspiracy theories, and recommendations are? Your disclaimer states you are not diagnosing or treating any disease or disorder and yet, you did just that. Furthermore, it also states that natural remedies should be used as directed on the packaging, yet you recommended doses in excess of that. All that sucking and blowing is not helping anyone, least of all someone who is in obvious distress.

You should have saved yourself the trouble of writing two very long, extremely unhelpful posts, and instead posted this one line from your disclaimer:

If you feel sick mentally or physically, go see your treating physician immediately or call 911.

That is the only recommendation you, or anyone here for that matter, is qualified to make.

Edited by Kittens Are Jerks
Minor corrections.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply angellight, but it's definitely not fungal infections. I remember reading an article saying if ur demonically possessed you shouldn't do a few things:

Do not meditate

Do not use brain entrainment

And do not get high

If you do the demon will take complete control of your conscious mind. Unfortunately for me I used brain entrainment for a couple of weeks. 1 or 2 months after that it started moving my body parts. One example is i flipped my entire body to my side unconsciously while my eyes were opened. A few seconds later when I regained consciousness I realized I had zero control over my body. 

45 minutes ago, Normandy888 said:

Thanks for the reply angellight, but it's definitely not fungal infections. I remember reading an article saying if ur demonically possessed you shouldn't do a few things:

Do not meditate

And do not get high

If you do the demon will take complete control of your conscious mind. Unfortunately for me I used brain entrainment for a couple of weeks. 1 or 2 months after that it started moving my body parts. One example is i flipped my entire body to my side unconsciously while my eyes were opened. A few seconds later when I regained consciousness I realized I had zero control over my body. 

You really need to talk about all this to your doctor. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Normandy888 said:

Do not meditate

And do not get high

Well Normandy, you asked for psychic help and you got it. Not that it was helpful in any way.

At some level, you know what your problem is. It's not demonic possession; it's a psychotic disorder. You've not mentioned the specific disorder, but the medications your doctor has prescribed suggest one in particular. Anyway, I'm sure your doctor has mentioned that psychotic disorders can cause delusions and hallucinations. The medications prescribed can have some nasty side effects, but they wouldn't have been prescribed if the benefits did not outweigh the risks.

You must (as I and others here have repeatedly suggested) speak to your doctor. Do not consult so-called psychics. It is a complete waste of time, energy and money, and will ultimately cause you more harm than good. You need to focus on stabilising yourself and the only way to do that is under a doctors care.

• Like 2

What I don't get is, that you might as well try the doctor medical route first and if that dosen't work then try the psychic route.

• 2 months later...

Oops

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, Normandy888 said:

I'll just go ahead and uh...bump this thread :p

For what purpose?  To get more attention?  I suspect you wil not get any more responses since you insist on ignoring the ones you have gotten and keep saying the same thing over and over.

• Thanks 2

• 7 months later...
On 11/28/2021 at 11:21 AM, Desertrat56 said:

For what purpose?  To get more attention?  I suspect you wil not get any more responses since you insist on ignoring the ones you have gotten and keep saying the same thing over and over.

No :)

And bump.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:22 AM, Normandy888 said:

I think I have a squid like demon attached to the back of my head(or maybe inside my head?) And the voices are telling me I have to clear my aura 5000 times and over to get rid of this demon. Or maybe it's a couple times??? Can anyone here get rid of this demon? Ever since I got my moderna vaccine I've been suffering from a severe insomnia and I'm starting to think I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation...and I think it has something to do with the demon attached to the back of my head. Thank u!!!!

*snip*

This is what I look like https://www.instagram.com/herny_is_here/

It seems you are a Christian so try this on...

Likely as not the squid demon attached to your head is called QANON (pronounced kyoo-an-on), so use that name to dismiss it.

Stand in a circle  with a crucifix and holy water and recite this:

QANON, in the name of Jesus who is the Son of God Almighty, and in the name of the Holy Spirit within me, and in the presence f God Almighty I command thee to depart me!

QANON, by the named carved into the essence of thy caligo heart thou must depart!

QANON, by thine schemes and machinations thou are known and undone by the HOLY NAME of Christ Jesus!

(Face East) In the name and presence of Michael who commands the East I command thee QANON to depart me !

(Face South) In the name and presence of Uriel who commands the South I command thee QANON to depart from me!

(Face West) In the name and presence of Gabriel who commands the West I command thee QANON to depart from me!

(Face North) In the name and presence of Raphael who commands the North I command thee QANON to depart from me!

My faith is my armor and I commend my soul and my body to the care of Almighty God who is 3 and 1 alone !

QANON thou art a spirit of the damned ones, who are unclean of soul and mind and have no place in the world of living men. 

By the covenant of Solomon and by the HOLY NAME TETRAGRAMMATON thou art damned QANON from all living lands!

Go forth and trouble the Sons of Adam and the Daughters of Eve no more QANON !  Thy time is done! 

I address ye QANON and tell ye in the name of Almighty Yahweh get ye hence!

(then drink some holy water)

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1