Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Grandfather's NDE

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I find it tedious to even discuss much around here any more. The same song and dance. Same naysayers and believers. Same conversations about how wrong a point of view is.

I guess I finally realized that 90% of this stuff doesn't affect my life in any capacity. Plus I no longer have a mood to rage against someone beliefs. It's so pointless and honestly a waste of time. 

People either want answers or not. And I'm just too tired to care any longer.

blah-blah-parrot-emoticon.gif.7179dac9e0ea63bd8b9b038e3d849b41.gif

And the thread becomes OT all about xeno all about xeno,

nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

:sleepy:

leaving.gif.b57024a27058dbd02429058301f5ecab.gif

33 minutes ago, the13bats said:

blah-blah-parrot-emoticon.gif.7179dac9e0ea63bd8b9b038e3d849b41.gif

And the thread becomes OT all about xeno all about xeno,

nopity.gif.e6f41f1ec38bbbbc2fb03b5501907e3d.gif

:sleepy:

leaving.gif.b57024a27058dbd02429058301f5ecab.gif

Trying to make a point but obviously your OCD makes you too dense to get it. I'm not surprised really. 

52 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And the very same applies to you, except i stay steady you dont even do that.

For a top contributor you sure cry alot about how bored you are here and how pointless you find most posting,

Isnt it about time for one of your for attention grabbing threats of tantruming off the forum for a while?

I haven't got a reason to "stay steady", opinions and focuses change. 

I'm not the top contributor, I'm the most "liked". At least I was until I quit raging against everything spiritual, supernatural, paranormal and religious. 

Haven't got a need to have a tantrum. I'll do as I please. This place hasn't had anything interesting for a while and with the same crowd I don't think it will. Sad to say. Nothing against the forum itself. The narrow focus with some people is tedious. And for God's sake start using spell check. 

Edited by Xeno-Fish

12 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Trying to make a point but obviously your OCD makes you too dense to get it. I'm not surprised really. 

Pointless ad hominem :sleepy:

9 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I haven't got a reason to "stay steady", opinions and focuses change. 

I'm not the top contributor, I'm them most "liked". At least I was until I quit raging against everything spiritual, supernatural, paranormal and religious. 

Haven't got a need to have a tantrum. I'll do as I please. This place hasn't had anything interesting for a while and with the same crowd I don't think it will. Sad to say. Nothing against the forum itself. The narrow focus with some people is tedious. And for God's sake start using spell check. 

More and lamer ad hominem, typical :sleepy:

Cool your woe is me threats of whatever and leaving are past we just get to now see countless posts about how bored and uninteresting you find the forum while you live here up that click count any way you can, right?

I stay steady in my thoughts and beliefs until evidence is presented to give me reason to change it not because i wake up one day hoping spookies might really be real so i can feel special and superior, yeah, thats the driven by ones ego thing hank talks of that i dont subscribe to.

If a person wants to view stories, personal biases and opinions as evidence to base their beliefs and faith more power to them, its just not a bandwagon i jump on. ( cue in calling bats narrow minded )

On 5/7/2021 at 12:24 AM, preacherman76 said:

I didn't post it, assuming you are talking about me and your obsession to constantly personally attack me cause I say things that give you the feelz. 

No I'm talking about the poster you were defending. Sure you don't smoke weed?

You are the one here who cant stand the thought of others believing a afterlife may be possible. I'm perfectly fine with how any of us feel about it. Cause I like everyone here, really just don't know. You are the one demanding everyone here think like you, to the point of anger and insults. Talk about "dragging others down with my insecurity" 

You don't know because you don't want to know. You like your conclusions so you try and push for "anything is possible" or the "beyond science" BS. 

Simply put it's not beyond science, even the anecdotes don't indicate that. Information is out there to learn about bit those too lazy to expend the effort try to insist it's done great unknown. 

It's not. It's just another man made myth. 

Who has been "dragged down" by anything I've said? If anything through similar experiences I've in a small way helped someone deal with a very difficult situation. You are the one who crapped on it. 

This is a discussion forum. Not an emotional support forum. I shouldn't have to pretend lies are true because some just can't be bothered to better their own knowledge. 

• Thanks 3

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked