Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Humanoid' creature crawling around like crab spotted on CCTV

Eldorado

"Creepy 'humanoid' spotted crawling around like crab on CCTV leaves dogs spooked. Footage of a weird creature said to be the legendary cryptid "La Mona" or a "ghoul" was shared on Reddit. People debated whether or not the bizarre figure was a human".

"In the clip, filmed at night, the figure crawls towards the camera with a crab-like motion and a dog scampers around yapping at it.

"A second dog then starts urgently barking in the background as the mysterious thing gets closer to the camera.

"The video, recorded on home CCTV in Costa Rica, was uploaded on Reddit by user u/fit_then_fat in "humanoid encounters" where people debated if the figure was a "ghoul", "La Mona" or something much more mundane."

https://en.ammonnews.net/article/48878

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"Creepy 'humanoid' spotted crawling around like crab on CCTV as leaves dogs spooked. Footage of a weird creature said to be the legendary cryptid "La Mona" or a "ghoul" was shared on Reddit. People debated whether or not the bizarre figure was a human".

In the clip, filmed at night, the figure crawls towards the camera with a crab-like motion and a dog scampers around yapping at it.

A second dog then starts urgently barking in the background as the mysterious thing gets closer to the camera.

The video, recorded on home CCTV in Costa Rica, was uploaded on Reddit by user u/fit_then_fat in "humanoid encounters" where people debated if the figure was a "ghoul", "La Mona" or something much more mundane.

https://en.ammonnews.net/article/48878

Ah!!!!! Dont worry that is just Uncle Fester looking for a late night snack, everyone knows his a real Crab Ass!!!!!:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

It's certainly very creepy but I'm with Dejarma . . . . 'it's a person fekin about'.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It's certainly very creepy but I'm with Dejarma . . . . 'it's a person fekin about'.

Fekin.  Deffo.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, acute said:

Fekin.  Deffo.

Hey you'all I am just an American who speaks Proper English, what does Fekin mean???:wacko::unsure:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey you'all I am just an American who speaks Proper English, what does Fekin mean???:wacko::unsure:

I believe the official spelling is "Fecking'.

It's the Irish version of a very similar English word.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

it's another word for scurrying... you Americans need to catch up;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, acute said:

I believe the official spelling is "Fecking'.

It's the Irish version of a very similar English word.

I'm gona tell!!

Shocked Smiley Faces Emoticons

Image result for smily face wink smile

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

it's another word for scurrying... you Americans need to catch up;)

Image result for smily face salute

The dog adds a fun factor,

When it starts out it looks human but then as it trucks by the way it just kind of teeters left to right as if suspended is intriguing, it has a feel to me of being on a well planned but pointless path, just within camera frame.

I also note the dog isnt scared and the creature ignores the dog.

Im not 100% sold just yet its human and not a prop.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The dog adds a fun factor,

When it starts out it looks human but then as it trucks by the way it just kind of teeters left to right as if suspended is intriguing, it has a feel to me of being on a well planned but pointless path, just within camera frame.

I also note the dog isnt scared and the creature ignores the dog.

Im not 100% sold just yet its human and not a prop.

Yea I suppose Uncle Fester really wasn't Hungary after all, but just maybe dog food isn't on his menu so obviously he isn't Korean!!!!!:lol: 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

but just maybe dog food isn't on his menu so obviously he isn't Korean!!!!!:lol: 

how long have Koreans been eating dog food? Do you have a preference- Fido's munchy biscuits maybe?:D

• Haha 2

it's the new Marvel Superhero 

MEGA CRAB  getting  crabs

Edited by 'Walt' E. Kurtz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

how long have Koreans been eating dog food? Do you have a preference- Fido's munchy biscuits maybe?:D

What they call Dog Food has 4 legs and barks!!:P

In Korea, if a Korean owns more than 4 Dogs they call him a Rancher!!!!!:lol:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

it's the new Marvel Superhero 

MEGA CRAB 

who would play the roll? Claw dia Schiffer?

Yeah OK- you can punch me for that if you want.. unless you can come up with a better one:tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, im leaning more to human,

It takes on a very creepy look.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just to be a devil's advocate, one man's monster is another man's alien looking for blood samples, and prospective anal probe volunteers.:D

P.s; U.M really needs an alien emote. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Just to be a devil's advocate, one man's monster is another man's alien looking for blood samples, and prospective anal probe volunteers.:D

Right, or another mans paranormal eninty this crab one was called a monster and ghost , ghoul , folkloric creature, etc, cover the bases, lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

We already have one :alien:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

just a regular human who is super flexible and has the ability to walk like he/she does in the crab clip above 

hmmm i guess you could always scare your neighbours by doing the dragon walk just like me... for those who dont know what dragon walk is check out this. Dragon Walk Exercise