Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space, So Many Possibilities

Brandy333

Image result for beautiful picture of the universe

So very many possibilities of life.   

I will never think that we're alone.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Its highly likely we are not alone in the vastness of the galaxy however, because of that vastness its also highly likely that aliens have not ever been to earth and are not here now just my opinion i base on lack of evidence.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

You'll get confirmation for that thought sooner than later. Try not to let others get you down with their negative thinking. It's the free thinkers who've dragged civilization into the future. If the naysayers had their way, we'd still be in trees throwing nuts, fruit, and sticks at predators. Cheers,

Hank

• Like 3

We definitely aren't alone.

However I think it's very unlikely that anybody lives close enough to us for communication, let alone a meeting to happen.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amaryllis said:

I don't think we're alone either. They're probably laughing at us.

We are the greatest show in the universe!!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its highly likely we are not alone in the vastness of the galaxy however, because of that vastness its also highly likely that aliens have not ever been to earth and are not here now just my opinion i base on lack of evidence.

The earth is billions and probably billions of years old, but you have been here but a micro second, so the possibilites of other intelligences experiencing this one expression of earth is more than likely.   Pyramids don't get built by man, and mirroring the pryamids with the stars is not a coincidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Amaryllis said:

I don't think we're alone either. They're probably laughing at us.

Nah, I think they are probably very much like us, with the same, or similar problems and follies.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I totally agree with the vastness of the Universe, I can wait to meet my first Silicon life form!!:yes:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Nah, I think they are probably very much like us, with the same, or similar problems and follies.

They too have Mc donalds?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

They too have Mc donalds?

Considering how ubiquitous the idea of buying pre-cooked food/fast food/street food is in human history, I wouldn't be surprised if they have their equivalents.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Considering how ubiquitous the idea of buying pre-cooked food/fast food/street food is in human history, I wouldn't be surprised if they have their equivalents.

No they don't buy food, they use oxygen pills.  Remember they're more advanced, so their bodies are cells, and cells only need oxygen to live. 

41 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No they don't buy food, they use oxygen pills.  Remember they're more advanced, so their bodies are cells, and cells only need oxygen to live. 

Just stop.  Cellular respiration means they eat food.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Just stop.  Cellular respiration means they eat food.

So the universe is eating food?  :unsure2:  

Cellular respiration, the process by which organisms combine oxygen with foodstuff molecules, diverting the chemical energy in these substances into life-sustaining activities and discarding, as waste products, carbon dioxide and water.

Down here, I agree.  I said other worldly aliens just need oxygen as their food to survive.      Check out alex collier.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

So the universe is eating food?  :unsure2:  

The universe needs oxygen to live?  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Cellular respiration, the process by which organisms combine oxygen with foodstuff molecules, diverting the chemical energy in these substances into life-sustaining activities and discarding, as waste products, carbon dioxide and water.

Down here, I agree.  I said other worldly aliens just need oxygen as their food to survive.      Check out alex collier.

To which I corrected you.  Breathing oxygen means they eat food.  Check out biology.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The universe needs oxygen to live?  :rolleyes:

Carbon is needed for the plants to give us Oxygen.  But I know your thinking is liken to your God Bill gates.  Get rid of carbon, we have more oxygen.   Go to the top of the class A+ for you.

23 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

To which I corrected you.  Breathing oxygen means they eat food.  Check out biology.

Nothing needed to be corrected, that was the point.

8 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Really?

You provide a quote that 100% confirms what Rlyeh said and 100% contradicts what you said but still claim that you didn't need to be corrected. 

Either you didn't understand the quote you provided OR you believe that you should be able to make false statements without being corrected. Either way it doesn't make you a credible source of information. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Carbon is needed for the plants to give us Oxygen.  But I know your thinking is liken to your God Bill gates.  Get rid of carbon, we have more oxygen.   Go to the top of the class A+ for you.

You're a poor liar.  Bill Gates doesn't want to get rid of carbon.

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Until you opened your mouth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 5:13 AM, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Really?

You provide a quote that 100% confirms what Rlyeh said and 100% contradicts what you said but still claim that you didn't need to be corrected. 

Either you didn't understand the quote you provided OR you believe that you should be able to make false statements without being corrected. Either way it doesn't make you a credible source of information. 

Ok I was talkng about off world aliens.   We've been designed to eat food to survive.  What I was typing about was the fact that if you listened to Alex collier he was talking about how these advanced beings just take oxygen tablets and so doesn't need food.    However, oxygen as food could be interpreted that way.   Breathing is the essence of life so let oxygen be the food of life.   But we combine both oxygen and matter for food.   We need to eat food and need the oxygen to achieve that goal.

Either way it doesn't make you a credible source of information.

Didn't claim I was.   I am not Greta thumberg...   Thank god

Edited by Dreamer screamer

On 4/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Orphalesion said:

The fast food concessions on the Moon (for the cheese miners) are run by 6ft tall invisible pink bunnies.  This is fact :tu:

• Thanks 1

image.jpeg.f87ee85cb569147245f4dd7ee26f8c22.jpeg

I have always been so intrigued with the Universe and if it ever ends or goes on forever, and if it does go on what lies beyond it.  To me it's not possible that we're alone, I believe there are other worlds and just because we don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.   We are just a tiny speck in a huge Universe.   What a privilege to be alive and part of it.   

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 3:56 AM, Brandy333 said:

image.jpeg.f87ee85cb569147245f4dd7ee26f8c22.jpeg

I have always been so intrigued with the Universe and if it ever ends or goes on forever, and if it does go on what lies beyond it.  To me it's not possible that we're alone, I believe there are other worlds and just because we don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.   We are just a tiny speck in a huge Universe.   What a privilege to be alive and part of it.   

I've always been intrigued with the Universe, its beautiful. Ofcourse its not possible we're not alone, we're proof that life CAN and DOES exist in the Universe, heck Tardigrades literally survive space! There are other worlds, 1000s have been discovered. :tsu:

• Like 2

I can't decide whether life elsewhere in the universe is most likely very similar to life as we know it....OR.... So completely different as to be unrecognizable ....OR. . Both !    Also interesting to consider the idea of a Multiverse ...Adjoining or Parallel Universes!   I'm also compelled to think about the idea of infinity....and how it is both impossible and the only possibility !  I seriously wonder if infinity is an illusion ..somehow.     I get a feeling that nothing is as it seems..and that reality is actually so simple as to be unrecognizable.    :)    Yup Brandy, so many possibilities indeed !    

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1