Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Rendlesham UFO photo has emerged

UM-Bot

Reads like a tall story, doesn't even sound believable to me. Why now? 
The photo looks like someone shining a light through green glass, maybe a beer bottle and the clouds just look like something between the photographer and "UFO" that's out of focus. I can even see a hair or some kind of white fibre in it.

Edited by Ka-tet
Some content was cut off.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ted hughes said:

Pretty convincing!

Pretty unconvincing

Especially if you know Woodbridge.  Or the police.   Nothing rings true at all.   

For example:

Why was he out in the countryside, and needed to drive back to Woodbridge to deal with a reported incident in town, at that time in the morning?  And quarter a mile out of town would mean being on a brghtly lit main road.

Why would a "high ranking officer" be told to say any reports of a UFO seen in rural, inland, Suffolk were of a lighthouse?    (Whilst Orford Ness lighthouse might be visible from a few places nearer the coast, such as (possibly) parts of Rendlesham Forest, it certainly would not be from anywhere around Woodbridge, nor would any other lighthouse).   Especially since logically most UFO sitings are of objects/lights in the sky!

And why remain anonymous when, even after 40 years, it should be easy to find which officers were stationed at Woodbridge

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This looks more like an old police flashlight with a green filter on it (which military flashlights come with. Green and Red)

17 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Every UFO footage here becomes 'debunked' very quickly.. How then, will we even know if aliens exist?

We won't, they'll have to land right in front of me, even though ever since I was a kid, it, was, for me, a foregone conclusion that we weren't the only ones around the neighborhood 

Photos, videos, these days? Pfft...I'm not smart enough to discern what's what, so it's mostly fake by default, for me

If they want us to know they're there, I think they would make it pretty obvious. Either that or they don't give a ****. Why should they? 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Every UFO footage here becomes 'debunked' very quickly.. How then, will we even know if aliens exist?

When we discover them on another planet, whether that be Mars or some other world.   I am sure they are out there.  Some maybe even as advanced as coronavirus!

Edit: there is nothing as yet to suggest to me that they are Teasers who come to Earth just for fun - although given all the other things DNA predicted, who knows?  

Edited by Essan

53 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

I wouldn’t say giving another possible explanation means it was debunked. It doesn’t become debunked till that possible explanation is proven to be true. 

• Like 1

Papameter says .... 10% UFO, 75% 1970s Doctor Who Special Effect 15% Light Fixture.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Whoever keeps feeding these "ufo" pics to this site feels like the same person who faked the "mothman" pic... they are doing so to discredit the platform, and it is working. More robust checking of pics, back stories and info is needed. 

Edited by Rp222
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Well it's definitely not a plesiosaur.

You say that, but you can’t be plesio-sure. 
5D633DA7-030C-41F6-B907-E5BB120017E4.png.40eb1adc9e65cdb2ab80803d35f5f93b.png

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A retired police officer has come forward to reveal his close encounter near Woodbridge in December 1980.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/346418/another-rendlesham-ufo-photo-has-emerged

Dear retired police officer, would you be brave enough to join UM for a bit of banter?  I'm guessin' at some point you are reading this, so why not pony up and join in?  It'll be fun, and you don't have to identify yourself, so what's the worst etc etc..

I have a few comments to make about the story and image., and maybe a question or two...............

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Every UFO footage here becomes 'debunked' very quickly..

It get debunked if it can get debunked (as to be BS).

How then, will we even know if aliens exist?

If they popup here or if we detect something of intelligent extraterrestrial origin, then we will know.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, toast said:

If they popup here..

You mean If they popup here at the UM.....or? There may already be several alien members here. ^_^

12 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

You mean If they popup here at the UM.....or? There may already be several alien members here. ^_^

I`m the only one.

• Haha 1

:w00t:

willy_nilly.gif.3c15217584bea0db539dc6c6426c71cd.gif

Okay, i was just laying here looked up and there it was, i had my phone and grabbed this image of unquestionable proof, smoking gun if you will aliens are here...

PhotoPictureResizer_210428_033318215_crop_1771x1525-442x381.jpg.f858db7afd73a99e3d5171dbf18ac323.jpg

Edited by the13bats