Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Rendlesham UFO photo has emerged

UM-Bot

I think the moral here is very clear...  do NOT smoke in bed.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

I think the moral here is very clear...  do NOT smoke in bed.

If it's not a joint, I agree.

• Haha 1

Do people get paid for these stories?  Because I could make up share a few of my own.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Do people get paid for these stories?  Because I could make up share a few of my own.

I think its more about seeking for attention. When I saw the article I was sure that the word "dog" will be in the article and I was right. These stories always have the same pattern; a lot of blahblah around the "real event" and things like "I was walking my brother`s dog and all of the sudden a bright (insert color here) light ....".

• Like 2

More Fake-O-Delic nonsense.  Just another loser trying to play a practical joke to get his 15 minutes of fame on UM.

• Like 1

I was attending to a report of a possible domestic/disturbance/argument in the town of Woodbridge...

I was roughly about a quarter of a mile away from Woodbridge...

when for no apparent reason my police radio was suddenly swamped with interference, static electricity and crackling noises started to emerge from it, so I decided to pull my vehicle over to the side of the road and see if I could figure out what the problem was....

I sure hope that domestic disturbance call that got completely disregarded by this officer of the law wasn't anything important...

OH!!!  Maybe it was not so "domestic" after all... it was a "non-terrestrial" disturbance call...

Or maybe this story is total BS...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/29/2021 at 3:32 AM, toast said:

When I saw the article I was sure ...

Well, I was there too, and I can 100% verify it - the article is word for word exactly what I saw while I was out that night.  I was walking my .. er .. frog....

• Haha 2

Cool picture of a door knob

• Haha 2

Look at that.. more evidence of an incredible case... can�t to wait till more evidence of this case comes out...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ufoguy said:

Look at that.. more evidence of an incredible case... can�t to wait till more evidence of this case comes out...

• Haha 4

I think that's 3 lots of alleged Rendlesham UFO photos in the last month or so. None of them nor the stories behind them convince me of anything. I am of course happy gto be proven wrong.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 1:02 AM, toast said:

I`m the only one.

Hi Toast

Ahem so you think.;)

jmccr8

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, CigaretteSmokingMan said:

Cool picture of a door knob

With all the Photoshop tools and clever techniques available to fake UFO photos these days, couldn't he have at least made an effort to produce a good fake? Hang something from a thread or throw something up into the sky! That's how we did it back in my day.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm impressed with that 80's polaroid camera. Picture kept its intense vivid green for 30-odd years or so. Unprecedented.

On 5/22/2021 at 4:15 PM, Vaz said:

Venus.  Easy to get saucers and planets confused.

Seriously, you really think that photo in green represents Venus?

I don't think it's 'aliens' or something, but thinking it is Venus sounds crazy to me.

I've seen my share and it took me 58 years to see #1 about High Noon! I don't believe this pic and post was faked for one second.:alien:

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

On 4/27/2021 at 10:49 AM, jethrofloyd said:

Every UFO footage here becomes 'debunked' very quickly.. How then, will we even know if aliens exist?

I would say that aliens must exist.  Must they have visited us on this planet?  Nope.  Since we are made up of star dust, to coin a phrase, then life can't be that rare.  Intelligent life might be.  I have a feeling if a large enough expedition to venture between stars and come to our planet were to really happen there would be no hiding it.

• Like 2

It helps sometimes to view a UFO "watcher" caught in more than the usual mere seconds long video. This took place as recently as last February over Russia. B) 

Edited by Malaria_Kidd
Added the complete You Tube URL, thanks UM it worked great!

22 hours ago, OverSword said:

I would say that aliens must exist. 

There's no reason aliens must exist. If there were, everyone would agree with you.

28 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

There's no reason aliens must exist. If there were, everyone would agree with you.

I say they must because we do.  I don't necessarily mean space faring intelligent beings, I mean life.  Galaxies are common.  Stars are common.  Planets are common.  The substances they are made of is common.  We are made from the same thing as all of them, thus life is probably common.  Maybe a bit more rare than all the other things I listed but not much.  There was plenty of life before us and there is plenty of life besides us and if we disappear there will be plenty after we are gone.  Only ego would lead you to believe otherwise.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I say they must because we do.  I don't necessarily mean space faring intelligent beings, I mean life.  Galaxies are common.  Stars are common.  Planets are common.  The substances they are made of is common.  We are made from the same thing as all of them, thus life is probably common.

Actually the substances are not common. Simply look at our solar system to get a sample.

More important are conditions. The universe tends to create planets that are extremely hot or extremely cold.

And substances don't create life any more than ingredients create cake. Actions do.

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Only ego would lead you to believe otherwise.

No, a firm understanding of abiogenesis (what little we know of it anyway), the incredibly complicated and fortuitous history of Earth, and a lack of evidence of extraterrestrial life lead me to believe this.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

Actually the substances are not common. Simply look at our solar system to get a sample.

More important are conditions. The universe tends to create planets that are extremely hot or extremely cold.

And substances don't create life any more than ingredients create cake. Actions do.

No, a firm understanding of abiogenesis (what little we know of it anyway), the incredibly complicated and fortuitous history of Earth, and a lack of evidence of extraterrestrial life lead me to believe this.

Out of uncounted gazzilions of planets I'm sure there are plenty of planets capable of supporting life.  Common sense leads most scientists to believe that Mars once did, moons of gas giants in our solar system it's also considered likely, possibly earlier in Venus's history.  There are many stars like ours, too many to count, so those solar systems must be made from the same basic elements as ours.  No, it probably is not uncommon.  Not easily reached to prove but likely there.  Hell there is extremophile life in deep caves and on chimneys in water hundreds of degrees where sunlight can't reach here.  Only extreme closed minded ego would lead you to think it only happened here.  It's happened trillions and trillions of times.  The comment about lack of evidence?  You must be joking, we learned to fly 100 years ago and modern science is a blip older than that :rolleyes: You're a smart guy, think it over.  The odds make it pretty obvious.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Out of uncounted gazzilions of planets I'm sure there are plenty of planets capable of supporting life.  Common sense leads most scientists to believe that Mars once did, moons of gas giants in our solar system it's also considered likely, possibly earlier in Venus's history.  There are many stars like ours, too many to count, so those solar systems must be made from the same basic elements as ours.  No, it probably is not uncommon.  Not easily reached to prove but likely there.  Hell there is extremophile life in deep caves and on chimneys in water hundreds of degrees where sunlight can't reach here.  Only extreme closed minded ego would lead you to think it only happened here.  It's happened trillions and trillions of times.  The comment about lack of evidence?  You must be joking, we learned to fly 100 years ago and modern science is a blip older than that :rolleyes: You're a smart guy, think it over.  The odds make it pretty obvious.

Admittedly Mr. OverSword, we have been at odds numerous times and respectfully disagreed, but here I definitely agree with you. 

Given the number of galaxies and solar systems within same that are present I cannot imagine that life is not abundant in the Universe. Even here here on Earth we have seen life flourish in even the most hostile of environments- I honestly don’t see why that couldn’t happen elsewhere. 

If said life actually evolves into something intelligent is probably less probable, but still something I would think as highly probable. 

If some highly intelligent civilization actually evolved, would they be able to make themselves apparent, even communicate let alone traverse interstellar space? I am personally very skeptical given physics as we currently know it. I could of course be wrong, but I have not seen anything pointing in the possible direction, unfortunately. 

So my completely personal opinion is that life is abundant in the Universe, including highly advanced civilizations. Physics simply prohibits visitation and detection. 

Just my two uneducated cents. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Admittedly Mr. OverSword, we have been at odds numerous times and respectfully disagreed, but here I definitely agree with you. 

Given the number of galaxies and solar systems within same that are present I cannot imagine that life is not abundant in the Universe. Even here here on Earth we have seen life flourish in even the most hostile of environments- I honestly don’t see why that couldn’t happen elsewhere. 

If said life actually evolves into something intelligent is probably less probable, but still something I would think as highly probable. 

If some highly intelligent civilization actually evolved, would they be able to make themselves apparent, even communicate let alone traverse interstellar space? I am personally very skeptical given physics as we currently know it. I could of course be wrong, but I have not seen anything pointing in the possible direction, unfortunately. 

So my completely personal opinion is that life is abundant in the Universe, including highly advanced civilizations. Physics simply prohibits visitation and and detection. 

Just my two uneducated cents. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm with you on the intelligence question.  Obviously the goal of evolution is not intelligence and it may even be exceedingly rare (which still may make it abundant)  I'm also in complete agreement that physics as we currently understand the rules would make venture between stars unlikely to cause two intelligent species to ever meet. I always consider how long life has existed on earth compared to how long we have been the dominant species and realize that if we ever do find life on a distant world it would be more likely to be ruled by dinosaurs than by monkey's.

I do have a feeling that if we ever learn to break through to other dimensions that may be ultimately easier and faster than travelling between stars and may end up being the future of colonization for mankind. Could even explain things like angelic/demonic entities?  Obviously this is just mental m********ion on my part but fun to think about.

• Like 3