Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How To Solve Ghost Mysteries

rashore

Imagine that you are a ghost researcher. Somebody has contacted you because employees have had some weird experiences in their offices and they’d like you to see if you can get to the bottom of it. Hopefully, you’re not the kind of ghost researcher who just looks for ghosts because the result of your “investigation” will probably be “it’s a ghost” and that’s unimaginative. If in your imagined scenario you are the kind of ghost researcher who actually likes to get to the bottom of what’s occurring then you have a fun task ahead of you: mystery solving.

https://hayleyisaghost.co.uk/how-to-solve-ghost-mysteries/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was a good article, no, dear true belivers will buck but getting past that is was a very good read, thanks:tu:

While ive been called a cold cynical skeptic here im really not i say present me with the evidence and case details, no, stories are very weak as we saw in the OP article trusting a persons word in cases like these is for the naive and gullible not the serious researcher.

Most all charlatans are very sincere sincerity is not the measure of truth.

I was delighted the seller of our home made claims of it being haunted its no amityville but close, well neither places are haunted, our joint has a lot of imaginative colorful tales that i might one day make into a blog, heres a spoiler

The joints not haunted, oh yeah i said that already.

18 hours ago, the13bats said:

That was a good article, no, dear true belivers will buck but getting past that is was a very good read, thanks:tu:

While ive been called a cold cynical skeptic here im really not i say present me with the evidence and case details, no, stories are very weak as we saw in the OP article trusting a persons word in cases like these is for the naive and gullible not the serious researcher.

Most all charlatans are very sincere sincerity is not the measure of truth.

I was delighted the seller of our home made claims of it being haunted its no amityville but close, well neither places are haunted, our joint has a lot of imaginative colorful tales that i might one day make into a blog, heres a spoiler

The joints not haunted, oh yeah i said that already.

Just like the rest of us dude! Welcome to the *cough* close minded club *cough*. :P

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Just like the rest of us dude! Welcome to the *cough* close minded club *cough*. :P

Dont get me wrong i know just like dear true believers know they have no proof of paranormal supernatural claims, i stopped asking for proof its just mean to rub their noises in it.

I say simply present your best non anecdotal evidence, im greeted with excuses, cop outs and ad hominem.

believers base their beliefs pretty much solely on stories yet "we" are the closed minded ones.

Okay :tu: