Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Urban explorer films 'ghost boy' in Jordan

UM-Bot

The same figure appears in the doorway behind him at about 20 seconds into the Vid, just someone wondering what he's doing nothing mysterious here. :(

Edited by Ratbiter
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ratbiter said:

The same figure appears in the doorway behind him at about 20 seconds into the Vid, just someone wondering what he's doing nothing mysterious here. :(

Yea, the only spirits in that video is what that guy was drinking before he started filming.:lol:

Are they trespassing?

First thought: Looks like a real person to me.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Are they trespassing?

Good question, and I'm not terribly well brushed up on Jordan property laws. UM bot is usually pretty good with checking this sort of thing, so I think we might be OK with this one :tu:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

First thought: Looks like a real person to me.

When papa jumps right to "real person" thats it forget about it, game over close the case :tu:

• Haha 2

Where did he go though? Looks like a real person and a great spot by whoever saw the person at 20 secs in. But where did he manage to hide when he went to the room or am I missing the edit where they stopped and restarted the recording?

When you explore an abandoned building in total darkness and you see somebody at the end of the corridor, you don't run towards them.  You run the hell out of there.  This was either staged, or edited, or he simply saw a young squatter boy who was living in the abandoned property and hid behind a concealed wall or door which was masked by the brightness of the torch.  If this was genuine the camera guy would turn 180 degrees and get out of there.  The most believable ghost sightings are the ones that aren't filmed.