Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin behind swarms of UFOs filmed buzzing US warships, ex-US senator claims

Can you just imagine how Putin would love this to be true.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, WVK said:

Harry Reid pointed the finger of blame firmly in the direction of the Kremlin after it was confirmed the leaked footage was real.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2793012/putin-ufo-filmed-buzzing-us-warships/

I called this two weeks ago. Said it would happen that someone would falsely blame the tic tac's on anyone but the true culprit, and here we are. After June sixth, it's going to get interesting.

Harry would improve his credibility by including some proof before shooting his mouth off. More obfuscation. If it walks, talks, and looks like a duck, then Occam's razor be damned, it's a damn duck. Not a chicken.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Said it would happen that someone would falsely blame the tic tac's on anyone but the true culprit,

So..... Who is the true culprit?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

In this case theres a long list with people like Yosemite Sam, Bill the cat and papaG being way ahead of Putin.

• Like 2

I’ve told you guys till I’m tired of telling you and this will seriously be the last time.

the Nimwitz video.... that has got me... I don’t know. I suspect it’s space force radar spoofing tech but even then that is extraordinary for me.

all of these other videos???? The US has has this technology for a long time. Those triangle craft people are so mystified  of... lol.

so yeah sure.... China and Russia have to have it now after two decades. We were buzzing them with this tech before 9/11.

take it for what it’s worth. I don’t care. Last post I’ll make about it. 

Edited by Nobu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nobu said:

I’ve told you guys till I’m tired of telling you and this will seriously be the last time.

the Nimwitz video.... that has got me... I don’t know. I suspect it’s space force radar spoofing tech but even then that is extraordinary for me.

all of these other videos???? The US has has this technology for a long time. Those triangle craft people are so mystified  of... lol.

so yeah sure.... China and Russia have to have it now after two decades. We were buzzing them with this tech before 9/11.

take it for what it’s worth. I don’t care. Last post I’ll make about it. 

Well if you never managed to master the spelling: Nimitz; then I wouldn’t hold much hope for you being able to comprehend the footage.

If you’re tired of telling us, then stop. Why do you even feel you have to repeat it? No one asked.

I seriously hope it’s the last time. I’m willing to bet otherwise though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, WVK said:

Harry Reid pointed the finger of blame firmly in the direction of the Kremlin after it was confirmed the leaked footage was real.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2793012/putin-ufo-filmed-buzzing-us-warships/

Anything is possible, the big problem is that there is no proof that it is probable. I personally believe my favorite movie Attack of the Killer Tomatoes has a better chance of being credible at this point!!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, acute said:

The obvious one. The one's who've been there for thousands of years. The one's that history has recorded, but no one believes because science thinks so. No proof, just thinks so. Pure hubris. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

The obvious one. The one's who've been there for thousands of years. The one's that history has recorded, but no one believes because science thinks so. No proof, just thinks so. Pure hubris. 

I don't discount this possiblility but just can't fully accept it yet. Its clear something was witnessed in regards to Nimitz but before anything else is considered we must dissect all possibilities of hidden ops programs. Im not expecting much with any report in June. Items will be cherry picked and in the best interest of national security any juicy tidbits will remain hidden. I continue to push a terrestrial explanation but to be perfectly honest I dont think we'll ever know the full details ...of any of it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, khol said:

I don't discount this possiblility but just can't fully accept it yet. Its clear something was witnessed in regards to Nimitz but before anything else is considered we must dissect all possibilities of hidden ops programs. Im not expecting much with any report in June. Items will be cherry picked and in the best interest of national security any juicy tidbits will remain hidden. I continue to push a terrestrial explanation but to be perfectly honest I dont think we'll ever know the full details ...of any of it.

I agree with the bolded. But they will go further, and go whole hog casting blame without proof. It's started already with the Republicans. It with will be so bad that they snap the bounds of logic defeating their own plan of obfuscation. That's when it's going to get hairy. I'm predicting partial to full disclosure will happen within in a year. I was right about the false blame starting. It's really a stupid thing they're doing, and will hurt their reputations with the people enormously. The feeling of being betrayed will be enormous, and the loss of trust will be huge. This will be the start.

All to protect power, not altruism to protect people.

Funny how people will believe in a God, but not aliens near as much even though there's much more verifiable evidence than God's existence. Visual evidence, as well as historical evidence.  Must be a gestalt human thing, or more likely a majority control thing.

The next 12 months are going to be....interesting to say the least.

Cheers,

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Funny how people will believe in a God, but not aliens near as much

Good point

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

oh you do believe it's aliens then!!! at last you've admitted it :wacko:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

oh you do believe it's aliens then!!! at last you've admitted it :wacko:

I've always admitted it. I have no doubts whatsoever. I have to mute it though, or the coal raking gets to be too much sometimes. Not having concrete proof of my assertions is a thing also. It always comes back to both sides not being able to prove, or disprove each other. Therein lies the angst.

Please use a smiley, that face you used is pure ego.:D

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I've always admitted it. I have no doubts whatsoever. I have to mute it though, or the coal raking gets to be too much sometimes. Not having concrete proof of my assertions is a thing also.

yep, that is a problem for you= 80+ plus years of modern ufology & still no proof of your assertions would frustrate the crap out of me too.

the difference between you & me is i DO have doubts.. is that my ego talking here? 

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

yep, that is a problem for you= 80+ plus years of modern ufology & still no proof of your assertions would frustrate the crap out of me too.

the difference between you & me is i DO have doubts.. is that my ego talking here? 

Not at all. If it's constructive skepticism. It how we draw proper conclusions. You just have to be careful you don't slip into absolute skepticism. That's bad. I didn't, and don't believe everything. Only what resonates with my heart. Which is not ego, but higher consciousness at work. All positive emotions, are higher consciousness. All negative, are pure ego. But, ego keeps us from walking off the cliff with absolute belief. Gravity is a fact, not a belief. Living with the duality.  I could go on, but full Zen can be confusing to others. You have to be ready for it. Cheers, and thank you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You just have to be careful you don't slip into absolute skepticism. That's bad. I didn't, and don't believe everything.

now that is an interesting statement.

hmmm, examples----- give me something you don't believe regarding the ufo/ aliens on this planet subject?

Maybe a claim you feel is probably BS & why? I'm intrigued, with a nice 'none ego' smiley for ya:D

now that is an interesting statement.

hmmm, examples----- give me something you don't believe regarding the ufo/ aliens on this planet subject?

Maybe a claim you feel is probably BS & why? I'm intrigued, with a nice 'none ego' smiley for ya:D

Hmmm, how about, I don't believe that they're here to exploit us, kill us, or enslave us. You don't get to their stage in evolution without cooperation. If we totally cooperated as a species, we'd already already be living on Mars. Possibly, we wouldn't even feel the need to colonize other planets. Just explore for the sake of exploring. We wouldn't be in the predicaments we're in now if we had total cooperation. Logical thought brought to a logical conclusion. 

Thanks for your real smile. You made an old guy smile. That's a good thing. And I respect you much more for it. What you hand out, you get back. Basic law of the universe. I prefer smiles over frowns. Most do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hmmm, how about, I don't believe that they're here to exploit us, kill us, or enslave us. You don't get to their stage in evolution without cooperation. If we totally cooperated as a species, we'd already already be living on Mars. Possibly, we wouldn't even feel the need to colonize other planets. Just explore for the sake of exploring. We wouldn't be in the predicaments we're in now if we had total cooperation. Logical thought brought to a logical conclusion. 

Thanks for your real smile. You made an old guy smile. That's a good thing. And I respect you much more for it. What you hand out, you get back. Basic law of the universe. I prefer smiles over frowns. Most do.

yeah & i prefer opinions not being shouted down as ego because you don't agree!!! so go ++++ yaself:devil:

yeah & i prefer opinions not being shouted down as ego because you don't agree!!! so go ++++ yaself:devil:

That's  pure ego.  Complete refusal of knowledge, truth, followed by an evil face, unless your just yanking my chain for sport. Either way, no skin off my soul. Your anger, or fear doesn't affect me because I refuse to let it. I only accept positive energy, not negative. In the long run, I'm using you as a teaching aid for other, and future readers of these threads to deal with online bullies, and negativity. Smile, you're on internet t.v. :tu: 

Haven't you figured out yet that I'm using your own ego against you? If you weren't so angry, you'd have realised it. Others are seeing this, and learning.

Love, and light to you.

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
Clarity
  • Like 1

The advancement of technologies by Russia and China over the last 20 years is definitely a concern. Their posturing as well has to prompted the US to maintain its aggressive R&D of emerging technologies. I would not be surprised if these items were a subset of one known program the we have been developing for quite some time.

On 4/30/2021 at 5:47 PM, Hankenhunter said:

That's how the scientific method works, but hey you've got belief right?  BTW I recall someone saying about including some proof before shooting their mouth off.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/30/2021 at 2:37 PM, Hankenhunter said:

I'm predicting partial to full disclosure will happen within in a year.

It won't make any difference if there's "disclosure" or not. The sons of god are already revealing themselves. You just don't understand what you're seeing.

There have always been two kinds of intelligence on Earth.  1) Sons of god  2) Sons of man

It amazes me how the "God" knowing, know so little about the truth of what's going on.

If you are born a son of man, but you are invited to become a son of god, why would you ignore or reject the invitation?

Is it because you didn't really believe they were real?

Human government isn't in the business of supernatural reproduction or advertising.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Haha 3