Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
WVK

Putin behind swarms of UFOs filmed buzzing US warships, ex-US senator claims

52 posts in this topic

the13bats
10 minutes ago, Ironside said:

Raptor has some wacky ideas but you gotta hand it to him/her. They don't seem to spiral into personal insults so hastily as the skeptics here. Go figure... 

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people."

OT opinion piece but im bored.

If thats what you believe Then you really arent all that observant or biased, the most angry, bitter quick to go ad hominem, scold, belittle and insult are the true believers many times it takes nothing more than asking a person making extraordinary claims to present evidence of their claims,

Believers loose it if their stories are questioned. go figure...

If "looney" is no worse than "wacky" then im good on this one. :tu:

Raptor Witness
5 hours ago, Ironside said:

Raptor has some wacky ideas but you gotta hand it to him/her. They don't seem to spiral into personal insults so hastily as the skeptics here. Go figure... 

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people."

Unfortunately, there is no "kindness" to be found in human government, which lies to The People. Now that they are caught in their own lies, why would we trust anything the liars have to say, now?

"Putin has drones?"  It doesn't make any sense, unless you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

What's "whacky" is failing to imagine who is responsible, from a historic perspective, and that includes information provided to us by our ancestors. They may not have not had nuclear weapons, but their arguments are valid, regardless of any religion.  Religion is sometimes science, explained in ancient terms, for future reference.  It's certainly a better source than the obvious lies fed to us by our current leaders.