Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia pursing peace, preparing for war

OverSword

35 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

This one hasn't been repealed though,,,Why????  Why was the Magna carta 1215 and then 1217 ever created in the first place?

Because the King was terrified of, and very VERY close to, losing power (and his head) to a cabal of rich, influential nobles. In desperation he signed away some of his Regnal powers. 

ohh and you previous mentioned that the New King James Version of the Bible is the most recent translation.... it isn’t. The Revised New Jerusalem Bible is the most recent and is, just so you know, the translation used by the Catholic Church.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Morrison

Well it is for the courts.  The courts have to stick to the bible as a policy handbook.  No one is greater than the bible and what it states, especially the latest one, NKJV.  God has told them that Parliament is GOD!  and parliament works on policy!   2+2 = 4.       

If Scott morrison takes Australia to war with china, it will be coming from GOD?

No, like most things coming from Scotty from Marketing... it’ll be coming straight out of his ass.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

When did I condemn the population of China to or of anything?  I'm not sure what you're arguing here.  

Pardon me, and I apologise. I really meant the pile up on China as a whole. It's not the people, but the polititions that are the problem. I think, and then set me off. So sorry OverSword, my ego was set free for a moment. Thanks for making me realize it. Cheers,

Hank

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Because the King was terrified of, and very VERY close to, losing power (and his head) to a cabal of rich, influential nobles. In desperation he signed away some of his Regnal powers.

ohh and you previous mentioned that the New King James Version of the Bible is the most recent translation.... it isn’t. The Revised New Jerusalem Bible is the most recent and is, just so you know, the translation used by the Catholic Church.

I tend to disagree.  It was all planned because it was written in the stars what was going to happen in the times we are now.  

You missed the point.  NKJV was revised to include an updated romans 13. WHY???   Why do these bibles always get updated, altered, it's like they're making it up?

42 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Not section 39

No free man is to be arrested, or imprisoned, or disseised, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any other way ruined, nor will we go against him or send against him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

This one hasn't been repealed though,,,Why????  Why was the Magna carta 1215 and then 1217 ever created in the first place?

There is no Chapter 39.  The versions you refer to were superseded.

Even living in the past you're out if date.  Chapter 29 is still in place in some jurisdiction:

NO free man shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land.

10 hours ago, third_eye said:

And in closing... 

"Get off the grass please... "

~

"Shakes tiny fist at annoying cloud." 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Her Kylieness Approves 

C152797C-BBDD-4EF4-A01A-DDF37E132E14.png.022d146d7a2dec4b9d16143a57224e37.png

Hubba.:wub: You made an old gut sit bolt upright. IYKWIM,AITYD.

10 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

I tend to disagree.  It was all planned because it was written in the stars what was going to happen in the times we are now. 

you can disagree as much as you want. You’d still be wrong.

10 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

You missed the point.  NKJV was revised to include an updated romans 13. WHY???   Why do these bibles always get updated, altered, it's like they're making it up?

Because understanding and usage of language evolves. You might notice that we din’t use “thee, thy and thou” anymore, as one wee example. 

and I may be mistaken, but some verses and chapters were added later because that’s when they were discovered (Dead Sea Scrolls and so forth and such similar events). Or it was politically expedient to leave them out of previous translations. Or the translator didn’t like them. 
I mean, my RJE has verses thar my NKJV doesn’t and visa versa. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, third_eye said:

And in closing... 

"Get off the grass please... "

~

Scotty acting like God.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

There is no Chapter 39.  The versions you refer to were superseded.

Even living in the past you're out if date.  Chapter 29 is still in place in some jurisdiction:

NO free man shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land.

https://magnacartaresearch.org/read/magna_carta_1215/Clause_39

No free man is to be arrested, or imprisoned, or disseised, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any other way ruined, nor will we go against him or send against him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.

Well the resource I used shows 39.       

23 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Invoking the royal we?

We as a collective on the land being in the waters of legal.

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It was superseded.

King Henry III was old enough to make a personal commitment to rule in accordance with the rules set out in Magna Carta. This became the definitive version of Magna Carta, and it was issued by Henry III in his own name. Dated 1225

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/magna-carta/magna-carta-1225-westminster/

you can disagree as much as you want. You’d still be wrong.

Because understanding and usage of language evolves.

You might notice that we din’t use “thee, thy and thou” anymore, as one wee example.

I would argue doesn't evolve, langage is mixed with other languages.  It's just like a massive puzzle language, take a 1 million piece puzzle and just throw all the pieces in the air, this is how they use language and words.   It is a well know fact that definitions change to suit the agenda though.

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Because understanding and usage of language evolves. You might notice that we din’t use “thee, thy and thou” anymore, as one wee example.
and I may be mistaken, but some verses and chapters were added later because that’s when they were discovered (Dead Sea Scrolls and so forth and such similar events). Or it was politically expedient to leave them out of previous translations. Or the translator didn’t like them. 

Still the same alphabet though. 

16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

From your resource:

The 1225 Charter was clearly superior for it was now a consensual document, part of a bargain between the king and his kingdom.

https://magnacartaresearch.org/read/magna_carta_copies

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Pardon me, and I apologise. I really meant the pile up on China as a whole. It's not the people, but the polititions that are the problem. I think, and then set me off. So sorry OverSword, my ego was set free for a moment. Thanks for making me realize it. Cheers,

Hank

Cage that ego son!  Ego never done no good for no body!! :gun:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

supersede

verb   : to take the place of (someone or something that is old, no longer useful, etc.) : to replace (someone or something)

Believe it or not this is still in use today because it is legal and lawful , meaning GOD gave it to us for our protection as a legal PERSON!!  We are still using it today for people to go to court and have a jury of 12 decide the case of guilty and not guilty.   So this makes you wrong if this is the defintitio you used.

Just now, Dreamer screamer said:

supersede

verb   : to take the place of (someone or something that is old, no longer useful, etc.) : to replace (someone or something)

Believe it or not this is still in use today because it is legal and lawful , meaning GOD gave it to us for our protection as a legal PERSON!!  We are still using it today for people to go to court and have a jury of 12 decide the case of guilty and not guilty.   So this makes you wrong if this is the defintitio you used.

Chapter 29 is the clause still used today. I've already shown you the definitive and superior version.

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Cage that ego son!  Ego never done no good for no body!! :gun:

Yep, nothing worse than hoisting your own petard. I'm proof of that.:tu:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

No, 39 is still in play today.    Government can't repeal this because they have no authority over GOD as soveriegn.  Parliament is the kings and queens legal self as the crown because the magna carta reduced the powers of the kings and queens.   Why they created persons, through parliament.  However,

https://creationism.org/BibleUKJV/59Jam02.htm

2:9 But if all of you have respect to persons, all of you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

The bible has the highest power on land.

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Chapter 29 is the clause still used today. I've already shown you the definitive and superior version.

No constable is to distrain any knight to give money instead of performing castle-guard, if he is willing to perform that guard in person, or, if he is unable to do it for a satisfactory reason, through another reliable man. And if we have led or sent him in the army, he is to be quit of castle-guard in proportion to the time he is in the army at our behest.

If a constable broke the principle I am sure he/she would be arrested.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

No, 39 is still in play today.    Government can't repeal this because they have no authority over GOD as soveriegn.  Parliament is the kings and queens legal self as the crown because the magna carta reduced the powers of the kings and queens.   Why they created persons, through parliament.  However,

https://creationism.org/BibleUKJV/59Jam02.htm

2:9 But if all of you have respect to persons, all of you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

The bible has the highest power on land.

You are reading the superseded version.  Even the resource you provide confirms this.  A Federal Court Justice clear explains it:

The most influential provisions of the 1215 charter, c 39 and 40, have survived as c 29 of the 1225 charter and its reissues. Only c 29 survives in the substantive statute law of four Australian State and Territory jurisdictions, and as the received law in the other three States and Territory[5]. As translated from the original Latin, c 29 reads[6]:

“NO free man shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.”[7]

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/digital-law-library/judges-speeches/justice-rares/rares-j-20151009

Justice Rares

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You are reading the superseded version.  Even the resource you provide confirms this.  A Federal Court Justice clear explains it:

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/digital-law-library/judges-speeches/justice-rares/rares-j-20151009

Justice Rares

“NO free man shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.”[7]

Can you see the problem?????  

1 minute ago, Dreamer screamer said:

“NO free man shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will We not pass upon him, nor [condemn him,] but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the Land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.”[7]

Can you see the problem?????  

Possibly that you're sitting down and stuff keeps going over your head?

53 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Possibly that you're sitting down and stuff keeps going over your head?

I like your arrogance, but if you can't see it then :lol:  Clearly gone right over yours.