Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

IRGC confiscating and interrogating Iranian government

DarkHunter

Seems there might be some trouble brewing in Iran.  Depending on the source it may or may not be described as a raid but earlier today the IRGC sent people to the Iranian president's office, the Iranian Foreign Minister's office, and to some other government officials in Iran and conducted simultaneous interrogations of the Iranian president, foreign minister, and other government officials along with confiscating hard drives, phones, ect.  The reason for all of this is from the leaked audio recording of the Iranian foreign minister. 

My guess is the IRGC are not particularly happy with his criticisms of Soleimani and of the IRGC in general.  Some speculation online that the IRGC will try to pin the killing of Soleimani on Zarif given his leaked comments and execute him.

• Haha 1

Couldn't happen to a more deserving weasel OTHER than John FrankenKerry :yes:

20 minutes ago, and then said:

Ironically enough this shows that Zarif's comments were accurate and that the IRGC is the true power in Iran and any negotiations with the Iranian government are questionable because why negotiate with the ones who have no real authority.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Or Donald Trump, Moscow Mitch, Nancy Pelosi, or a whole host of other corrupt US polititions on both sides. Your bias is showing yet again. All govt's are either somewhat corrupt, or totally corrupt. By the people, for the people went out the window in America over four years ago. Try to keep up. Tell me, have you cashed the check Biden sent you, or did you burn it according to your beliefs? Pretty sure you cashed it. We know you hate Iran with a passion, you tell us all the time. Yet You're fine with Israel doing the exact same thing.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

Seems there might be some trouble brewing in Iran.  Depending on the source it may or may not be described as a raid but earlier today the IRGC sent people to the Iranian president's office, the Iranian Foreign Minister's office, and to some other government officials in Iran and conducted simultaneous interrogations of the Iranian president, foreign minister, and other government officials along with confiscating hard drives, phones, ect.  The reason for all of this is from the leaked audio recording of the Iranian foreign minister. 

My guess is the IRGC are not particularly happy with his criticisms of Soleimani and of the IRGC in general.  Some speculation online that the IRGC will try to pin the killing of Soleimani on Zarif given his leaked comments and execute him.

Do you have link to this information, according to your title which I searched online I can't find any information about this.

So would you please supply a link? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you have link to this information, according to your title which I searched online I can't find any information about this.

So would you please supply a link? 

https://iranwire.com/en/features/9445

Iranwire is the only site really talking about it currently.

Most stuff about it was mostly on twitter with people either from Iran or knowing a source in Iran talking about it.  Just posting one twitter link as I'm lazy and not jumping through twitter stuff to find every account who mentioned it hours ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1387863835625902083

What exactly happened isnt quite known as different sources give slightly different accounts, some mention a brief scuffle between IRGC and guards others say everything went peacefully, some say an interrogation took place while others say just a brief conversation between IRGC intelligence and people at the offices/president and foreign minister.

Only thing certain is the IRGC went to the offices of the president and foreign minister and they took hard drives, notes, memos, and various other things.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

https://iranwire.com/en/features/9445

Iranwire is the only site really talking about it currently.

Most stuff about it was mostly on twitter with people either from Iran or knowing a source in Iran talking about it.  Just posting one twitter link as I'm lazy and not jumping through twitter stuff to find every account who mentioned it hours ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status/1387863835625902083

What exactly happened isnt quite known as different sources give slightly different accounts, some mention a brief scuffle between IRGC and guards others say everything went peacefully, some say an interrogation took place while others say just a brief conversation between IRGC intelligence and people at the offices/president and foreign minister.

Only thing certain is the IRGC went to the offices of the president and foreign minister and they took hard drives, notes, memos, and various other things.

Thank you I will look it over, and then post a reply.

It's looking like the Iranian hardliners are attacking the moderates that did the previous US/Iran deal to derail it.  I'm thinking it is the Iranians that leaked the Kerry tape as part of their own inner political disputes: Iran’s Khamenei reprimands foreign minister over leaked audiotape | Soleimani assassination News | Al Jazeera

Soleimani and the Republican Guard were against the deal back in 2015 and are against it again now.  It seems Iran's Republican Guard share the same mind as our Republican Guards...

On 5/2/2021 at 10:12 PM, Gromdor said:

It seems Iran's Republican Guard share the same mind as our Republican Guards...

:D you are so cute, Gromdor