Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joy Behar: Tim Scott does not understand racism

Michelle

7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

definitely in my world (Essex UK)... Are you black or white?

Why should that matter?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Why should that matter?

well, it matters a lot don't it with regards to adult discussion when you reply:

Maybe in your world.

What world are you in? 

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

well, it matters a lot don't it with regards to adult discussion when you reply:

What world are you in? 

No it doesn't. Skin color doesn't define who you are.

• Like 2

Just now, Michelle said:

No it doesn't. Skin color doesn't define who you are.

you're missing my point.. ok no worries- have a nice day

I watch The View most days, but it would be nice if she retired and let someone else take her place. She's annoying to listen to sometimes.

7 hours ago, Michelle said:

Yeah, and I'm calling it out as racist. Anyone else would be canceled, but Democrats are strangely quiet at the blatant racism of calling someone an Uncle Tim. Even BLM and the NAACP haven't come to his defense. Not a peep.

Pretty sure #uncletim was blocked by Twitter.  I have yet to see anyone prominent person supporting, or retweeting an Uncle Tim hashtag.  There's a reason Stacy Dash was on Fox News, and there's a reason Tim Scott was picked to give a rebuttal.  Republicans are so quick to put the black person on a pedestal if they are willing to parrot their position...and it's only to gain votes.

If Tim Scott believes that halving polling stations in areas that are majority black isn't systemic racism...well...that's on him.

Edited by Agent0range

The thing about Joy is she is utterly convinced she's a genius. And so anything she believes must be true, because she is so smart. Thus she is an expert, on just about everything, and she feels she must speak out against ignorance.

She of course, in reality, is just a idiot talking head repeating what she's been told and wants to believe is true. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

If Tim Scott believes that halving polling stations in areas that are majority black isn't systemic racism...well...that's on him.

I thought snopes debuked that?

Edit... You mean in the last election? Or, in the new Georgia law?

Edited by DieChecker

The double standards still stand...

Colorado GOP lawmaker who used racist term is reprimanded

A Republican lawmaker in Colorado was reprimanded Thursday after calling a colleague “Buckwheat” during debate on legislation — a racist term that provoked outcry from Democrats at a time when America is confronting its history of discrimination.

It wasn’t clear who state Rep. Richard Holtorf was directing the remarks to Wednesday during debate on a stimulus measure. Holtorf, who is white, quickly said he was using the word as a “term of endearment,” furthering angering Democrats, before he apologized.

“I’m getting there. Don’t worry, Buckwheat. I’m getting there,” Holtorf told someone in the chamber. “That’s an endearing term, by the way.”

cont...

https://apnews.com/article/co-state-wire-colorado-1ca584f8044a54e1a64838b1a7e98f01

Silence still on the "Uncle Tim" remarks against Scott.