Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New twist in Jimmy Hoffa's mystery disappearance

Eldorado

There has been a twist in one of America’s most intriguing unsolved mysteries when notorious union leader Jimmy Hoffa went missing more than 40 years ago.

The son of dump owner Paul Coppola claims his father killed and stuffed Mr Hoffa’s body into a 55-gallon metal drum.

Mr Coppola co-owned what was a mob connected garbage dump the FBI searched in 1975 but the son claims his father buried Mr Hoffa just feet off the dump.

3mins Sky news video: Link

• Like 5

Hey El o/

If true, I am honestly surprised they didn't dissolve him in acid, which has been my guess all these years. 

Interesting.

• Like 2

they cant find him but I think they could find him in by own back yard ::):)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Hey El o/

If true, I am honestly surprised they didn't dissolve him in acid, which has been my guess all these years. 

Interesting.

So Am I, that would be the best thing to do. I had heard they put his body through a wood chipper facing the ocean. But, it's possible he is there, when you think about things became very hot when he disappeared. So they may have buried him waiting for things to cool down. Them when the police came to the junkyard, they probably thought the place was being watched, so they just never moved the body. 

But, it's only a matter of time now before we know the truth. I hope they do find his body at least that will put the mystery to end and give his family some closure. What I don't understand is why the guys son came forward, there must be a reward or something for information leading to his remains.

Take Care.

I don't  know if they are finding him in acid  dissolve him in there ,they find his bones :) his body is find where else :(

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 1

He's sleepin' with  the fishes. Someday, like Earhart, someone will find some inconsequential scrap of something, declare it was his, take a bow and game over.

If they found several round metal barrels, they may have found a discreet toxic waste disposal site. my opinion