Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Directed energy attack' hits White House staff

Eldorado

The Democratic and Republican leaders of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said on Friday incidents similar to suspected "directed" radio frequency attacks on U.S. diplomats appear to be increasing and the committee was investigating.

In a statement, Senators Mark Warner, the committee's Democratic chairman, and Marco Rubio, its Republican vice chairman, said they have been aware for nearly five years of the mysterious attacks on U.S. government personnel in Havana, Cuba and elsewhere around the world.

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/us-senate-intelligence-leaders-say-mystery-illness-attacks-increasing-2021-04-30/

• Like 1

I think it's entirely possible we are simply poisoning ourselves with the massive amounts of Microwave energy and electro/magnetic fields we expose ourselves to.   ??  Is that too simple an explanation?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These Americans have always been clueless when it comes to psychotronic weapons. They have been the speciality of the Russians for over half a century and the Yanks still haven't caught up. Give them another 50 years and they MIGHT succeed in erecting a force field around the White House.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Rolci said:

These Americans have always been clueless when it comes to psychotronic weapons. They have been the speciality of the Russians for over half a century and the Yanks still haven't caught up. Give them another 50 years and they MIGHT succeed in erecting a force field around the White House.

thats pretty funny. you came to that conclusion because its not in the news i guess. I guarantee you we have developed the same weapons/methods. i mean have you seen how they designed that R2D2 device on the SR71 or the analog guidance computer for the ballistic missiles back in the 50's? its all math. EM frequencies have all been researched on paper. i can reasonably infer based on the general level of US tech capabilities that this is more than likely....almost  a surety. 

again just because its not in the news doesnt mean we dont/havent done it. what do you think the public would do if it found out about all the black projects and experiments

• Like 2

I don't know but I would think that developing a directed microwave beam of high energy is pretty cheap and easy compared to developing for example a nuclear bomb. Therefore, I don't think it has to be one of the big superpowers. It could for example be North Korea or maybe even a terrorist organization.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Or it could be just the stuff they eat at home, food poisoning, lead poisoning (white house is old building)

On 5/1/2021 at 12:23 AM, lightly said:

I think it's entirely possible we are simply poisoning ourselves with the massive amounts of Microwave energy and electro/magnetic fields we expose ourselves to.   ??  Is that too simple an explanation?

Not really a simple explanation, could you clarify more on your statement please?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Not really a simple explanation, could you clarify more on your statement please?

Well, no ,I can't clarify my simple explanation because it is based more on belief, than known fact.   All electromagnetic radiation, Light, Radiowaves, electricity, cell phone transmissions,  etc. etc. are streams of massless particles traveling at the speed of light.  Most studies have not found them to be dangerous or harmful to human beings.   I think they can be, and are, and that more studies are needed .  

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/2/2021 at 7:47 AM, lightly said:

Well, no ,I can't clarify my simple explanation because it is based more on belief, than known fact.   All electromagnetic radiation, Light, Radiowaves, electricity, cell phone transmissions,  etc. etc. are streams of massless particles traveling at the speed of light.  Most studies have not found them to be dangerous or harmful to human beings.   I think they can be, and are, and that more studies are needed .  

How would all electromagnetic radiation be harmful? I grant that gamma rays and UV light fall into this category, but visible light, neutrinos, low-amperage electricity are all benign. What would be the harmful effects of shining a flashlight at the palm of my hand, and how would those harmful effects be achieved?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/2/2021 at 4:07 PM, fred_mc said:

I don't know but I would think that developing a directed microwave beam of high energy is pretty cheap and easy compared to developing for example a nuclear bomb. Therefore, I don't think it has to be one of the big superpowers. It could for example be North Korea or maybe even a terrorist organization.

Are you talking about a MASER?

On 5/3/2021 at 12:47 AM, lightly said:

How long do think people have been exposed to light?

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, lightly said:

Thank you for being honest by saying you're not sure and its your belief. Quite refreshing to hear/see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 5:36 AM, Eldorado said:

The Democratic and Republican leaders of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee said on Friday incidents similar to suspected "directed" radio frequency attacks on U.S. diplomats appear to be increasing and the committee was investigating.

In a statement, Senators Mark Warner, the committee's Democratic chairman, and Marco Rubio, its Republican vice chairman, said they have been aware for nearly five years of the mysterious attacks on U.S. government personnel in Havana, Cuba and elsewhere around the world.

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/us-senate-intelligence-leaders-say-mystery-illness-attacks-increasing-2021-04-30/

Where did you get that thread title from, it doesnt say that in the link. Did you word it that way to get peoples attention? 

Anyhow, these signals can be blocked, the standard method that will provide complete protection is what is known as a Faraday Cage, along with MXene fabric or paint. Since the attacks that occurred in Havana Cuba, I am certain that the entire White House has been fitted with Faraday Cages in all location where important personnel, the President and his administration along with the entire White House staff. While expensive, I doubt that is a consideration for the White House, The House, and all vehicles that the President, his family, members of the house, and members of his administration use, from ground vehicles to Aircraft. Why they did not provide this protection in Cuba, I have no idea, maybe when they realized what was occurring it was to late to help those effected. Because exposure to Microwave, EMP, or High Frequency Radio waves causes permanent organ or brain damage if the exposure is prolonged.

Faraday Cages - Electrosmog     

High Tech MXene Fabric Being Developed to Stop "Havana Syndrome" Attacks - The Debrief

• Like 2

8 hours ago, theotherguy said:

How would all electromagnetic radiation be harmful? I grant that gamma rays and UV light fall into this category, but visible light, neutrinos, low-amperage electricity are all benign. What would be the harmful effects of shining a flashlight at the palm of my hand, and how would those harmful effects be achieved?

That is not the issue, Havana syndrome was determined to be caused by focused Microwave Radiation. So light is not really the issue, focused high frequency radio waves or a focused or intermittent bursts of EMP are the problems that are bein faced right now. They are simple to shield from, anything can be turned into a Faraday Cage, if money isn't an option.

On 5/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, lightly said:

Yes and no, exposure to those things can happen to people living near high voltage power lines, power stations, or cell phone towers which emit Microwave radiation. But the big problem today is that, certain countries are  building devices that can focus these forms of energy and direct them at specific points. In Havana Cube, they believe that a focused Microwave weapon was responsible for the attack's on US personnel. This was done by a foreign Actor, possible Russia, China, of another Nation not friendly to the United States. But, now that we know that these attacks are occurring, we can also protect builds and other areas but using Faraday Cage technology.

So no you were not complete wrong, at all.:tu:

• Like 1

It's 5G doing it, or aliens, maybe Biden's using the wrong microwave to heat up his poptarts.:lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

It's 5G doing it, or aliens, maybe Biden's using the wrong microwave to heat up his poptarts.:lol:

You forgot the Illuminati. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That is not the issue, Havana syndrome was determined to be caused by focused Microwave Radiation. So light is not really the issue, focused high frequency radio waves or a focused or intermittent bursts of EMP are the problems that are bein faced right now. They are simple to shield from, anything can be turned into a Faraday Cage, if money isn't an option.

Sure.  I was curious about lightly's comment about electromagnetic radiation and its potential harmful effects.

• Like 1

No wonder Biden is such a senile old fool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2021 at 12:21 AM, tortugabob said:

No wonder Biden is such a senile old fool.

It also explains Trump's insane behaviour.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

It also explains Trump's insane behavior.

This may also explain his unique behavior!!

See the source image

• Haha 3

On 5/1/2021 at 10:27 PM, pbarosso said:

thats pretty funny. you came to that conclusion because its not in the news i guess. I guarantee you we have developed the same weapons/methods. i mean have you seen how they designed that R2D2 device on the SR71 or the analog guidance computer for the ballistic missiles back in the 50's? its all math. EM frequencies have all been researched on paper. i can reasonably infer based on the general level of US tech capabilities that this is more than likely....almost  a surety. 

again just because its not in the news doesnt mean we dont/havent done it. what do you think the public would do if it found out about all the black projects and experiments

what IS pretty funny is the fact that you started out from the assumption that people watch news. Why in the world anyone would assume that (unless you are a news-watching TV-owner yourself of course) is beyond me. I don't care if it 's in the news or not because I don't watch or read the brainwashing propaganda. I leave that to people like yourself.

Indeed, what would the public do if they "found out"? Simple. Nothing. Most people are aware, the few that are not at least suspect the existence of these projects, it's a no-brainer really. People acept these as necessary national security operations and leave them alone, regardless of the financial implications. America's policing of the world cost US taxpayers a fortune, do you see any serious effort on the part of Americans to stop these operations? No. Do you people even believe they are fighting terrorists? The other thing that's funny how the terrorism scene has gone all quiet since the latest fear-inducing propaganda has been deployed all around the world. Much better than terrorism. Now every single country can be afraid, every single citizen of Earth. Who needs terrorists any more?