Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Deaths Of Kris Kremers And Lisanne Froon

Brandy333

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

The Disturbing Deaths of Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon | by Ana Writes | Apr, 2021 | Medium (quirkyorc.com)

The unsettling case of two women who took a trip to Panama but were never seen alive again, leaving many unanswered questions.

Check out Canada's "highway of tears".

The Highway of Tears is a 725-kilometre corridor of Highway 16 between Prince George and Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, which has been the location of many Missing and murdered Indigenous women beginning in 1970. Wikipedia

The police won't admit it exists because they're stymied. I guess they think if they ignore it, it'll go away on its own. Sad trombone.

Good catch, Brandy.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Sad 4

35 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Good catch, Brandy.

Thanks.  I read about this case before, and it still gives me the chills.   Just wonder why they went on a hike alone when they were to have gone on a guided tour the next day.  Sounds like they got into something they couldn't get out of.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Thanks.  I read about this case before, and it still gives me the chills.   Just wonder why they went on a hike alone when they were to have gone on a guided tour the next day.  Sounds like they got into something they couldn't get out of.

They probably witnessed something they shouldn't have. Aka, cleaning up loose threads. It's the most logical explanation. Satellite killings are common where organised, or unorganised crime are common. Leave no witnesses. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1