Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Truck Driver Stories

Brandy333

Another good source of creepy stories is pizza delivery drivers.  Google or YouTube some, they're freaky.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was about 1989 and a goth was hitch hiking and picked up by a typical old grizzled truck driver,

After the goth climbed into the truck and sat for a few moments of uncomfortable silence  the goth blurted out to the truck driver,

Its okay, you can ask me if im a boy or girl,

The driver replied, it doesnt matter none, either way you are getting shagged.

Thats about the scariest truck driver story i know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just because i require proof to believe doesnt mean i dont love spooky stories,

I recall an episode of mysteries and monsters of America i believe it was, a TD had pulled his rig into some woods to nap and claimed was attacked by zombies, my mind engaged since i wasnt looking for paranormal only answers i wondered could it have been a gang of loons living off the grid.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Just because i require proof to believe doesnt mean i dont love spooky stories,

I recall an episode of mysteries and monsters of America i believe it was, a TD had pulled his rig into some woods to nap and claimed was attacked by zombies, my mind engaged since i wasnt looking for paranormal only answers i wondered could it have been a gang of loons living off the grid.

That's creepy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay brandy i have a couple more for you,

Not as dramatic as thinking a character from the Saw movies it real but here goes.

Early 80s i flew to vegas to buy a weird sports car and drive it home, i was a night person left vegas one afternoon and drove thru Arizona into new mexico late that night, i was overtired and the highway was dead and frozen and this fl boy never saw snow before, i decided to get a room and hit an offramp, 

I there were no other cars, and hardly no lights it was all white misty silent hill out, as i went down the ramp i realized the snow was pretty close to both sides of the one lane off ramp and high like second story high i then have to stop fast the ramp was a dead end with snow piled high,

I look around the most light was coming from my car, there wasnt room to turn around, i backed up the ramp back onto the highway and made it to a hotel in flagstaff,

When i checked in the clerk asked seeing i was shook up was i okay i told them this tale and he said, oh yeah, people get stranded like that. So it was very creep scary for me.

Last one i stole from the TV show unsolved mysteries but the chill factor is way high for me,

Seems a guy is on his motorcycle on the highway at night and a big rig just plows right into over him, he and his scoot are all trapped on the trucks front bumper being dragged,

The guy doesnt know what to do but sees the truck is going to run into another truck and crush him, so he makes a jump under a truck going like 70mph and goes a tumbling, i dont recall if the bike falls off too but now the guy is on the roadside and sees one leg has been torn off he battered and beaten and uses  his belt to tie off his leg,

For some reason the truck driver had stopped and was joined by another one, the biker thinks they are going to just kick in in the head and be done, they remove his bike from the truck and move on, the biker waits to get help from a passing car.

I have no idea if the found the trucker but this one still chills my blood what that guy went thru.