Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Out-of-control' rocket is falling to Earth

Recommended Posts

 
Manwon Lender
28 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A Chinese rocket that is currently in a failing orbit is likely to at least partially survive re-entry and fall to Earth.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/346644/out-of-control-rocket-is-falling-to-earth

This is certainly a very dangerous situation, while it's unclear exactly where it will land it cause some serious damage to existing infrastructure and a great loss of life. What in the hell are the Chinese thinking, something like this could start war, if a major city is hit by the debris from this rocket. Either the Chinese, don't care or they are very inept, either way this is one of those situation that will have people in possible crash zones sitting on the edge of their seats. Because with a city like New York in the possible crash zone i suspect that it would impossible to evacuate people anyway. I know one thing. If I lived in that zone in a big city like New York, on the day that rocket come back to earth I would be camping out in a Subway Station!!:yes: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija
12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This is certainly a very dangerous situation, while it's unclear exactly where it will land it cause some serious damage to existing infrastructure and a great loss of life. What in the hell are the Chinese thinking, something like this could start war, if a major city is hit by the debris from this rocket. Either the Chinese don't care or they are very inept, either way this is one of those situation that will have people in possible crash zones sitting on the edge of their seats. Because with a city like New York in the possible crash zone i suspect that it would impossible to evacuate people anyway. I know one thing. If I lived in that zone in a big city like New York, on the day that rocket come back to earth I would be camping out in a Subway Station!!:yes: 

Can I move this ^ bolded quote of yours to the 'Wuhan Lab.' thread? :P

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

It will land on my Austin Allegro, won't it.

I know it will. :(

  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, ouija ouija said:

Can I move this ^ bolded quote of yours to the 'Wuhan Lab.' thread? :P

Oh come on, hey speaking of the Wuhan thread. I am very passionate about those claims because they really do not passed the facts of the situation. It amazes me that people keep bring that topic up, it's really a mute cause to do so. In everyone of those thread I have responded with documentation and sources of information that prove no Lab leak occurred. I mean that's the Scientific way of addressing the situation, and all it requires is just a little research, instead of basing an opinion on a single statement by an official or a single article from the media. To build an educated theory on the subject, you don't need to be an academic, or a scientist. Anyone can put together a large number of articles and then read them and compare what they share for and against the subject.

That's  what I have done, and I have offered sources that back up my comments, I mean I have saved over 100 articles since the Pandemic started, and to save other people I have offered to supply anyone with information I have collected. However, once someone has a preconceived notion about something sadly even without verification they disregard any information that doesn't fit their individual idea about the subject. You see if you make an educated theory like I have and new information is released, I have no problem excepting new facts that prove me wrong, I can just change my theory. But, for many people they are unable to do that, because of many factors and that is just sad, but. 

Take care, nothing I have said here is directed towards you, I am just venting so please don't take it personally.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, acute said:

It will land on my Austin Allegro, won't it.

I know it will. :(

Man, I have no idea what your concerned about. You can you can just slide down one of really deep Hedge Hog holes and wait out the impact. The chances of something falling from space and landing on your hole are a trillion to one my little friend, so don't give it another thought.:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom1200

Thank goodness a Harvard astrophysicist was available to comment on this story.  Without him I would never have guessed that:

"It's potentially not good," and "things more than ten tonnes we don't let them fall out of the sky uncontrolled deliberately."

If I correctly understand the garbled English of the second quote, it appears to be okay to drop huge objects from the sky so long as they're less than ten tonnes.  So can I finally chuck that broken refrigerator off our balcony?

It's really clever how they can pin down the landing site to a mere 14,000-km-long strip.  I've got friends in Nelson 100 km beyond the danger zone, so it's great to know they're safe.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
2 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

A Chinese rocket that is currently in a failing orbit is likely to at least partially survive re-entry and fall to Earth.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/346644/out-of-control-rocket-is-falling-to-earth

What goes up must goes down more or less... it's not the first mishap in reentry that rained debris all over the place like we have seen with Skylab or Columbia. At least it's not a nuclear rain like Kosmos 954...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Posted (edited)

The chances are most likely that it will land in the oceans or someplace not heavily populated I would think.  We could hope it nails the capital during a session I suppose.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeds Dead

Just ask a Democrate as to how China what !!! created covid, a rocket a nuclear bomb. Lets asj Hunter Biden or his dad

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
4 hours ago, OverSword said:

The chances are most likely that it will land in the oceans or someplace not heavily populated I would think. 

Wrong!

It's landing on my Austin Allegro, just like Kim's ICBM experiment did. :hmm:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCC1701

I always wanted a rocket engine in my front yard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
L.A.T.1961
1 hour ago, acute said:

Wrong!

It's landing on my Austin Allegro, just like Kim's ICBM experiment did. :hmm:

How much did you have to pay them. :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diddyman68
1 hour ago, acute said:

Wrong!

It's landing on my Austin Allegro, just like Kim's ICBM experiment did. :hmm:

Manwan gives odds of a trillion to 1 ,landing on your motor.

I am willing to wager  1 penny it does.sleep well manwan.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, L.A.T.1961 said:
2 hours ago, acute said:

Wrong!

It's landing on my Austin Allegro, just like Kim's ICBM experiment did. :hmm:

 

How much did you have to pay them. :lol:

 

It may be a joke to you, but it's not to me.

After the impact, it took me nearly four minutes to restore it back to how it was.

:wacko:

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theotherguy

I'm going to say 75% chance it lands in the ocean and disappears, 22% it lands in the ocean and is recovered, 3% chance it lands somewhere nobody's going to get hurt (maybe some property damage), and >1% it risks injuring someone. I'm going completely off blind guesswork for these odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.