Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crypto Currencies

keithisco

For many people the whole idea of Crypto Currency (Bit Coin being the most famous) is a strange realm of Block-Chain technology that passes most of us by. I am not a Financial Advisor so will not be advising anyone on any particular Crypto-Currency.

My personal experience, based on 2 months of intensive research has led me to a specific Crypto Currency that has given me an 1100% return in my investment. I have already withdrawn my initial investment (it was 90Euros that I was prepared to lose-that is the Golden Rule, only stake money that you are prepared to lose!)

I am currently 1100% percent up on my investment

Please do not invest beyond that you are prepared to lose, that way is a road to ruin, but you can certainly invest a very tiny amount into these new coins.

• Like 2

I guess it's a sign of how older people tend to trust only the old tried and true, but I think when the great reset occurs people will still be more inclined to trust metals like gold, silver and even platinum.  It's a brave but not so new world that is inbound.

I'm falling head over heels for crypto right now. I haven't been here much because I spend all my free time flipping coins and watching my Doge grow like a creature from Skull Island.

I dont know how it all works out in the future but there is some crazy easy money to be made right now.

• Haha 1

Electronic money as an alternative?  :no: not thanks.   One format can wipe out everything.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2021 at 11:17 AM, Dreamer screamer said:

Electronic money as an alternative?  :no: not thanks.   One format can wipe out everything.

Sure we still have cash money but who deals with that like we used to? All of our money is already digital. I know what you mean though.

• 5 months later...

Bitcoin is ludicrously environmentally fiendish.  I'm willing the whole crypto-currency thing to crash and burn ASAP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a wait-and-see attitude about crypto currencies. I wonder if there is more money left or if all the gains had been made by early adapters.   I might try to invest a VERY small amount just as a test in the future, if and when I have more time.

• 3 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 4:24 AM, F3SS said:

Sure we still have cash money but who deals with that like we used to? All of our money is already digital. I know what you mean though.

So once cash is gone where we can't be controlled by cash, then the human race is controlled forever.  Once you program a child that this is how things are and there are no alternatives because history would be changed.   (Who controls the past, controls the future: who controls the present, controls the past… ) So once cash paper goes which are only receipts for Gold, where's the gold????  Humanity is in alot of trouble and it starts with the Great reset and klaus swabb, You will have nothing and be happy.   This means you will be told what to buy, where to buy, and independent thinking will be abolished.  It's already happening with the internet where that will be controlled which means history can be altered or erased.   

On 12/21/2021 at 3:29 PM, little_dreamer said:

I have a wait-and-see attitude about crypto currencies. I wonder if there is more money left or if all the gains had been made by early adapters.   I might try to invest a VERY small amount just as a test in the future, if and when I have more time.

Two things that don't exist, money and time.

• 1 month later...

Crypto currency has proven its just another commodity. Lately the ups and downs follow directly with the stock market. Except it seems crazy volatile. Ups and downs aren't 1%, or 2%, but 6% to 10%. Most are down 50% over the last five months.