Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrumanB

An interesting case of telepathy/intuition

Recommended Posts

TrumanB

It happened to me about a month ago. I had to work the Sunday shift. Was waiting for the bus at the bus station when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today. A couple of minutes later bus arrived and I got in there. My phone rang. A female colleague called and told me that boss called her and told her to call me and to tell me that I don't have to come to work because the office is locked and the guy who has a key is not going to arrive soon.

 

A day before this occurrence I was doing fire breathing ( kundalini yoga thing ) for the first time. Wondering if it opened some channel. I had many experiences with intuition before, but this one really struck me.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Timothy

@TrumanB it’s likely that you’ve had that same thought on multiple days, but not realised you’d had the thought until the day that it happened.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
43 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It happened to me about a month ago. I had to work the Sunday shift. Was waiting for the bus at the bus station when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today. A couple of minutes later bus arrived and I got in there. My phone rang. A female colleague called and told me that boss called her and told her to call me and to tell me that I don't have to come to work because the office is locked and the guy who has a key is not going to arrive soon.

 

A day before this occurrence I was doing fire breathing ( kundalini yoga thing ) for the first time. Wondering if it opened some channel. I had many experiences with intuition before, but this one really struck me.

I believe you.  I've had similar things happen to me every once in a great while. might be coincidence but maybe it's not.  Who can say for certain?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@TrumanB it’s likely that you’ve had that same thought on multiple days, but not realised you’d had the thought until the day that it happened.

No, never had it regarding that job or any other in the past year.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xeno-Fish
51 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today.

Sounds like hopefulness combine with a coincidence. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Yep, seen it countless times a person hopes for something and when they get it suddenly its some special powers,

Happens with misfortune too,

Yeah, right now my guts are in knots because of what i suspect will happen, its not special powers to see into the future its me being savvy to something and possible likely outcomes gained from experence.

But if it comes to pass ill claim special powers as that sounds cooler.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

TrumanB: I believe you because I've experienced many such incidents too. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
13 hours ago, TrumanB said:

No, never had it regarding that job or any other in the past year.

Probably subconscious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TashaMarie
15 hours ago, TrumanB said:

It happened to me about a month ago. I had to work the Sunday shift. Was waiting for the bus at the bus station when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today. A couple of minutes later bus arrived and I got in there. My phone rang. A female colleague called and told me that boss called her and told her to call me and to tell me that I don't have to come to work because the office is locked and the guy who has a key is not going to arrive soon.

 

A day before this occurrence I was doing fire breathing ( kundalini yoga thing ) for the first time. Wondering if it opened some channel. I had many experiences with intuition before, but this one really struck me.

Why did this one strike you more than the other experiences?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrumanB
1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

Why did this one strike you more than the other experiences?

It was so direct...I had some before but not for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

With phone calls, I sometimes think that because the person is so focussed on contacting you, their thoughts reach you before the actual call. Doesn't happen with everybody, all of the time, of course. I haven't worked out if there are specific conditions that allow this to happen or if it's just completely random.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.