Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An interesting case of telepathy/intuition

TrumanB

It happened to me about a month ago. I had to work the Sunday shift. Was waiting for the bus at the bus station when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today. A couple of minutes later bus arrived and I got in there. My phone rang. A female colleague called and told me that boss called her and told her to call me and to tell me that I don't have to come to work because the office is locked and the guy who has a key is not going to arrive soon.

A day before this occurrence I was doing fire breathing ( kundalini yoga thing ) for the first time. Wondering if it opened some channel. I had many experiences with intuition before, but this one really struck me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

@TrumanB it’s likely that you’ve had that same thought on multiple days, but not realised you’d had the thought until the day that it happened.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It happened to me about a month ago. I had to work the Sunday shift. Was waiting for the bus at the bus station when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today. A couple of minutes later bus arrived and I got in there. My phone rang. A female colleague called and told me that boss called her and told her to call me and to tell me that I don't have to come to work because the office is locked and the guy who has a key is not going to arrive soon.

A day before this occurrence I was doing fire breathing ( kundalini yoga thing ) for the first time. Wondering if it opened some channel. I had many experiences with intuition before, but this one really struck me.

I believe you.  I've had similar things happen to me every once in a great while. might be coincidence but maybe it's not.  Who can say for certain?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@TrumanB it’s likely that you’ve had that same thought on multiple days, but not realised you’d had the thought until the day that it happened.

No, never had it regarding that job or any other in the past year.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

when a thought came to me:  my boss calls and tells me that I shouldn't go to work today.

Sounds like hopefulness combine with a coincidence. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep, seen it countless times a person hopes for something and when they get it suddenly its some special powers,

Happens with misfortune too,

Yeah, right now my guts are in knots because of what i suspect will happen, its not special powers to see into the future its me being savvy to something and possible likely outcomes gained from experence.

But if it comes to pass ill claim special powers as that sounds cooler.

• Like 1

TrumanB: I believe you because I've experienced many such incidents too. :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TrumanB said:

No, never had it regarding that job or any other in the past year.

Probably subconscious.

15 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Why did this one strike you more than the other experiences?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TashaMarie said:

Why did this one strike you more than the other experiences?

It was so direct...I had some before but not for a while.

With phone calls, I sometimes think that because the person is so focussed on contacting you, their thoughts reach you before the actual call. Doesn't happen with everybody, all of the time, of course. I haven't worked out if there are specific conditions that allow this to happen or if it's just completely random.

• Like 2