Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Mummified Body of Leader of the ‘Love Has Won’ Cult Found Covered in Christmas Lights

Manwon Lender

The mummified body of the "Love Has Won" cult leader Lia "Amy" Carlson was found last Thursday in a Denver, Colorado, home, resulting in the arrests of seven of her alleged followers. A law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that the body was unable to be identified through fingerprints, but witnesses confirmed it was Carlson – who was referred to as "Mother God" in the cult.

Mummified Body of Leader of the ‘Love Has Won’ Cult Found Covered in Christmas Lights, 7 Followers Arrested (msn.com)

• Haha 6

Piney
Posted (edited)

:lol:

Edited by Piney
I know, I know...I'm a sick ****....
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

psyche101

Wow. Twisted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

the13bats

I wanted a pix or 2

• Thanks 3

Xeno-Fish

All of the followers have dead eyes. Like the light has gone off in their head or something.

• Like 6

the13bats
2 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

All of the followers have dead eyes. Like the light has gone off in their head or something.

Ive seen subjects of a certain other cult leader look all dead eyed like that too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, the13bats said:

I wanted a pix or 2

My thoughts exactly, they say she wa mummified. My question is did her followers do it or was it a natural process, either way I would like to see that crime scene. Man these are some crazy people.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Manwon Lender
3 hours ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Yes .I noticed that too, I wonder if that is caused by the cults conditioning or if they are all just a bunch of empty headed individuals, I suspect it could be a little of both.:yes:

• Like 2

the13bats
2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes .I noticed that too, I wonder if that is caused by the cults conditioning or if they are all just a bunch of empty headed individuals, I suspect it could be a little of both.:yes:

Yep, like pretty much all cult subjects they confuse really easily,

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Yep, like pretty much all cult subjects they confuse really easily,

Yea, but still man it is a serious shame that people like this are allowed to run around free looking for new members! Can you actually picture the scene Police walked into, a mummified corpse covered in Christmas Tree lights, I bet the Cop laughed his ass off.:lol: 

Here is what they charging some of the members with:  Christopher Royer and Sarah Rudolph were being held for two counts of child abuse and abuse of a corpse on a $2,000 bond. Karin Raymond was being held on two counts child abuse, abuse of a corpse, and false imprisonment on a bond of $5,000.

Here is some of their brain washing techniques: Former members described the group to VICE as a “cult,” and said Carlson was a heavy drinker who behaved erratically. “It's a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of mental manipulation, a lot of brainwash,” a former member, Taylor, told VICE. “She only lets us sleep four hours. We have to wake up every day at 5:00 a.m. Everything… revolved around Amy.”

Here is an updated link with more information: Decayed Corpse of ‘Cult’ Leader Found in Colorado HQ (yahoo.com)

That's some crazy Chit man!!:lol:

• Like 1

TashaMarie
7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would be interested to learn about their lives before the cult.  Profaci was clearly going through a very tough time when he joined I wonder what their stories are. 

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
56 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I would be interested to learn about their lives before the cult.  Profaci was clearly going through a very tough time when he joined I wonder what their stories are. 

You know I think almost all people who join cults are lacking something socially, and they are just looking for some place to fit in. I believe these cults prey upon people with low self esteem, that are lonely, and that are seeking some form of fulfillment. Like you said, above I would also bet they all have a sad backstory, that goes along with why they joined in the first place. But, I don't know how we could ever learn about those stories, but you still bring up a very interesting point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2