Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost-like anomaly captured on pub CCTV

UM-Bot

"I took a video of the CCTV footage on my phone.

Are we looking at a phone video of a computer screen? Not ideal. I wonder if she saw more detail than we are seeing as it sure seemed to have motivated her to action.

I wish they would have told us the age of this pub. Seems about all old English pubs have their discarnate visitors. An old regular popping in for a pint? Saw other orb fly by too.

Lets of course do it!

Papameter

Paranormal    60%     Normal  40%

Probably a customer who died of thirst after waiting so long for Covid Lockdown to end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I wish they would have told us the age of this pub.

The Twa Dogs Inn was built in 1967, on the site of another inn that was demolished but thought to date back to the 18th century, also called the Twa Dogs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s nothing quite like unsteady mobile phone footage of a security camera video playing on a computer screen...

Potato camera ^2.

When you shoot video of a video playing on a screen, you get all sorts of reflections (which this looks like) and other odd effects.
Basically, this is BS unless the ACTUAL video is released, and also shows something strange. Which, I bet, conveniently will never happen.

I'm pretty much in the "reflection from something" camp. It's moving kind of jerkily, and like a reflection of a light on an unsteady pane of glass would move. Think about driving at night, and you can see dashboard lights reflected in the windshield or window. That's what this looks like to me.

• Thanks 1

"I had been watching it all night on CCTV and thought: 'What on earth is that?'" she said.

"I took a video of the CCTV footage on my phone. You can see the outline of a body and it looks like its got a head and legs and at the end you can see an arm swinging."

When landlord Peter Harding went to investigate the beer garden, he found that nothing was there.

Iiuc we are being presented a soso video of a mediocre video.

Watching it all night and you dont know what the devil it is?, had it been me with in minutes i would have shot out there or sent a person out there but i guess not because no investigator photobombs the video.

Or perhaps she means shes watching it over and over all night.

So went peter does get around to checking it out not surprising he finds nothing.

Seem highly likely trying to get a bit of business for the pub.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It must be the dead voters for Biden, they went on a trip to England

Edited by godnodog

• 6 months later...