Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ceiling Fan Came On By Itself

Brandy333

2 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Of course. You welched on a bet. That's just outright lying. As such I don't see how we would not be at odds. I don't support or tolerate lies.

You have not demonstrated such 

This is just another wild claim you have thrown about without any substance.

Loose hard active in the cowl. I'm am electrician by trade.

It's not slander. It's truth. You welched on a bet and support the most unlikely conclusions in order to appropriate views with shock value. People like yourself are enemies of reason and IMHO a menace. You ought to be ashamed of yourself 

I think you need to go for a walk. You might want to consider why giving chance to the paranormal is so angering to you.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You run empty and resort to ad hominem its very telling, i fully admit to being a skeptic and cynical however i have no hate so stop trying to play victim because you have no evidence a dead kid plays jokes on you, belief and stories are not evidence.

You are correct dead people can not be channelled its make believe so we are good here.

Sad

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Sad

That you welched on a bet, yes it is. Not so much that there's a rational possibility as a cause for the OP. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think you need to go for a walk. You might want to consider why giving chance to the paranormal is so angering to you.

I think you shouldn't welch on bets or present frauds as proof of wild claims supporting charlatans and con men who desecrate human remains.

You're an enemy of reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, moonman said:

Welchers are the worst kind of liars.

What was the bet that he weaseled out of?

You will see it a lot on here belivers only have their faith and beliefs so they get frustrated and make up stuff ad hominem etc it just kills their integrity and credibility it isnt evidence of their claims its actually the opposite.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, moonman said:

Welchers are the worst kind of liars.

What was the bet that he weaseled out of?

He said he knew all about Chakra. So I asked him. He went on about colours a limited number of chakra points. I bet him to never use his stupid meter again if I illustrated that he didn't know about them the original concept. He accepted. 

I then went on to illustrate that the chakra ideologies he was referring to, incorporating colours and a specific range were created in California in the late twenties and revised in the 1930s. Had nothing to do with the original ideas based on focused meditation which have no colours and number over a hundred. Carl Jung actually associated chakras with things like self esteem. PG also champions the theosophical society, where Leadbeater changed the ideas as well. 

What's left today of the original idea is barely a remnant of the original idea. That's the mess he presented as his so called knowledge. 

Of course he claimed his 1930 Californian version which was prettied up to sell was legitimate and continued to use the dumb O meter. He actually knew nothing about the original Vedic traditions which he also claims to understand and know well. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

He said he knew all about Chakra. So I asked him. He went on about colours a limited number of chakra points. I bet him to never use his stupid meter again if I illustrated that he didn't know about them the original concept. He accepted. 

I then went on to illustrate that the chakra ideologies he was referring to, incorporating colours and a specific range were created in California in the late twenties and revised in the 1930s. Had nothing to do with the original ideas based on focused meditation which have no colours and number over a hundred. Carl Jung actually associated chakras with things like self esteem. PG also champions the theosophical society, where Leadbeater changed the ideas as well. 

What's left today of the original idea is barely a remnant of the original idea. That's the mess he presented as his so called knowledge. 

Of course he claimed his 1930 Californian version which was prettied up to sell was legitimate and continued to use the dumb O meter. He actually knew nothing about the original Vedic traditions which he also claims to understand and know well. 

Not surprising in the least, honestly. He's not capable of admitting to being flat out wrong.

He probably thinks California rolls are authentic sushi too.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He can't even address this stuff like someone with a spine - all he's capable of doing is hiding behind the "laugh" button. Typical BS from someone who can't cope with being wrong and getting called on it. Guess who's actually laughing....

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, moonman said:

Not surprising in the least, honestly. He's not capable of admitting to being flat out wrong.

He probably thinks California rolls are authentic sushi too.

He supported and defended the grave robber vandals who desecrated human remains and scared burials just to try to turn a profit, that sums him up that and claims a dead boy plays jokes on him.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

It sounds like a worn out switch. the little plastic widget or spring is probably worn out. There could be something else, sure, but these kinds of jobs tend to come with those sort of "huh" moments. Unless something really jarring occurs it's usually in my best interest to dismiss these things as my imagination trying to entertain itself.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kidagakash said:

It sounds like a worn out switch. the little plastic widget or spring is probably worn out. There could be something else, sure, but these kinds of jobs tend to come with those sort of "huh" moments. Unless something really jarring occurs it's usually in my best interest to dismiss these things as my imagination trying to entertain itself.

The fan came on, no doubt about it, but it could very well be a faulty switch.   I knew, though, that I had not turned the fan on.