Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tom O'Neil

Carbon Nanotubes Drinking Water 5g Microwaves illness

Do you think the 5g Carbon Nanotube Drinking Water Theory has made some humans deadly ill is real?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think the 5g Carbon Nanotube Drinking Water Theory has made some humans deadly ill is real?

    • Yes
      1
    • No
      17
    • Maybe
      2


35 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Tom O'Neil

 

carbon-nanotube.png

 

What I'm posting here is evidence that Carbon Nanotubes are in the Drinking Water and have moved into the food supply.  The carbon nanotubes do react to microwaves and ignite when in a microwave oven.  Water Purification systems now use carbon nanotubes as filters and I don't know the figures how many nanotubes are actually consumed by humans via drinking water.  The bandwidth of the oven's range does coincide with the bandwidth of 5g frequencies.  Therefore if microwaves ignites carbon nanotubes, what toxicity would an active 5g signal have on human cells loaded with carbon nanotubes?  My bet is the immune system would definitely be adversely affected allowing viruses to move in.  People have reported burning and tinkling sensations or and electric feeling in their bodies undergoing symptoms of covid-19.  Could those tinkling sensations been the precursor of hot carbon nanotubes?

To me now there are 3 theories that cause a deadly illness.  Wuhan Bioweapon, Leap from nature bat virus, 5g Carbon nanotube inflicted virus flu.

Please reply to which theory you think it is.

The 5g as dark as it may seem I think is the culprit.  5g only works when its in range of 500 meters and cell phones are supposed to work at very far distances.  4g is fast enough.  Our overlords know that hell earth will occur when the dollar crashes so they spent huge amounts to install a 5g kill switch.

Here is a song I created 1 year ago about 5g
5gNetworkbad

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/5gnetworkbad

300 MHz to 300 GHz


A microwave oven heats food by passing microwave radiation through it. Microwaves are a form of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation with a frequency in the so-called microwave region (300 MHz to 300 GHz).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_oven#:~:text=A microwave oven heats food,300 MHz to 300 GHz).

Metallic NANOPARTICLES Showing Up In My Food
https://youtu.be/P1hF5tTJBGY

Nanotube Toxicity? Texas Tech Researchers Look to Find Out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQu8BQbqghE

Nanofood: Nanotechnology In Food
https://youtu.be/cDUv3hUQ2C8

The 5G frequency band plans are much more complex, as the frequency spectrum for sub-6 GHz 5G spans 450 MHz to 6 GHz, and millimeter-wave 5G frequencies span 24.250 GHz to 52.600 GHz, and also include unlicensed spectrum. Additionally, there may be 5G spectrum in the 5925 to 7150 MHz range and 64 GHz to 86 GHz range.


https://www.arrow.com/en/research-and-events/articles/what-frequency-spectrum-will-5g-technology-use-and-how-does-this-compare-to-4g

A. Pawlowski


April 13, 2020·3 min read
Another day brings another round of possible new coronavirus symptoms, this time involving unusual sensory experiences.

Some COVID-19 patients have reported “tingling” all over the body, or feeling like their skin was “on fire,” “burning” or “covered in Icy Hot.”

People have also taken to social media to complain of an “electric feeling” on their skin, a “buzz” in their body or “like bubbles fizzing inside my ribcage.”
https://news.yahoo.com/fizzing-tingling-burning-among-coronavirus-181900855.html

Govt Will Start 5G Trials In India By April, 2021; When Will 5G Launch In India?


https://trak.in/tags/business/2021/02/10/govt-will-start-5g-trials-in-india-by-april-2021-when-will-5g-launch-in-india/

Nanotechnology for water purification


Date:
July 28, 2010
Source:
Inderscience Publishers
Summary:
Researchers in India are investigating the use of several nanotechnology approaches to water purification. Water purification using nanotechnology exploits nanoscopic materials such as carbon nanotubes and alumina fibers for nanofiltration
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100728111711.htm

Study Says Carbon Nanotubes as Dangerous as Asbestos

The Edinburgh CIR study, which will also appear in the June issue of Nature Nanotechnology, was very specific, looking only at nanotubes that emulated fiber behavior and their potential to cause a certain type of cancer; other types of nanotubes could affect the body differently—for better or worse, researchers say.

Maynard and his colleagues focused their attention specifically on the hypothesis that long, thin carbon nanotubes could have the same impact as similarly shaped asbestos fibers. \"If you get these things into the lungs,\" he says, \"they form scarlike tissue, and the body sees them like a scaffolding, building new cells over them and thickening the walls of the lungs.\"
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/carbon-nanotube-danger/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
42 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

 

carbon-nanotube.png

 

What I'm posting here is evidence that Carbon Nanotubes are in the Drinking Water and have moved into the food supply.  The carbon nanotubes do react to microwaves and ignite when in a microwave oven.  Water Purification systems now use carbon nanotubes as filters and I don't know the figures how many nanotubes are actually consumed by humans via drinking water.  The bandwidth of the oven's range does coincide with the bandwidth of 5g frequencies.  Therefore if microwaves ignites carbon nanotubes, what toxicity would an active 5g signal have on human cells loaded with carbon nanotubes?  My bet is the immune system would definitely be adversely affected allowing viruses to move in.  People have reported burning and tinkling sensations or and electric feeling in their bodies undergoing symptoms of covid-19.  Could those tinkling sensations been the precursor of hot carbon nanotubes?

To me now there are 3 theories that cause a deadly illness.  Wuhan Bioweapon, Leap from nature bat virus, 5g Carbon nanotube inflicted virus flu.

Please reply to which theory you think it is.

The 5g as dark as it may seem I think is the culprit.  5g only works when its in range of 500 meters and cell phones are supposed to work at very far distances.  4g is fast enough.  Our overlords know that hell earth will occur when the dollar crashes so they spent huge amounts to install a 5g kill switch.

Here is a song I created 1 year ago about 5g
5gNetworkbad

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/5gnetworkbad

 

Sorry, but there ain’t no hard facts in that drivel.

And that ‘song’ is hilarious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

What I'm posting here is evidence that Carbon Nanotubes are in the Drinking Water and have moved into the food supply.  The carbon nanotubes do react to microwaves and ignite when in a microwave oven.  Water Purification systems now use carbon nanotubes as filters and I don't know the figures how many nanotubes are actually consumed by humans via drinking water.  The bandwidth of the oven's range does coincide with the bandwidth of 5g frequencies.  Therefore if microwaves ignites carbon nanotubes, what toxicity would an active 5g signal have on human cells loaded with carbon nanotubes?  My bet is the immune system would definitely be adversely affected allowing viruses to move in.  People have reported burning and tinkling sensations or and electric feeling in their bodies undergoing symptoms of covid-19.  Could those tinkling sensations been the precursor of hot carbon nanotubes?

Now where is your evidence that microwaves ignite carbon nanotubes?  You may as well be saying light is harmful, *snip*.

Edited by rashore
5a, 5c
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Now where is your evidence that microwaves ignite carbon nanotubes?  You may as well be saying light is harmful, *snip*.

 

Edited by rashore
removed quoted content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

 

Where is your evidence that microwaves ignite carbon nanotubes?  I get the feeling I'm repeating myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Thread cleaned. Folks, refrain from the personal attacks. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil

we were warned now look at us

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HerNibs
9 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

we were warned now look at us

 

Just looked through the website for this International Tribunal. Not a person on the board has the scientific background to understand or judge anything about carbon nanotubes.

Kudos to the group regarding the fight against sex trafficking but no scientific back grounds anywhere to make any decisions.

Its got an actress, a mystic, rock singers...ok, one has a degree in human sciences.

Please show me exactly where a qualified scientist or group of qualified scientists support what you’re saying.

Nibs

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Where is your evidence that microwaves ignite carbon nanotubes?  I get the feeling I'm repeating myself.

Wow Rlyeh wake up they talk about carbon nanotubes igniting in a microwave at 53 seconds into the video:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HerNibs

I’m confused on which is the villain, carbon nanotubes or 5G?

Are you stating this is being done intentionally?

Nibs

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
6 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

I’m confused on which is the villain, carbon nanotubes or 5G?

Are you stating this is being done intentionally?

Nibs

 

In short Nibs I sadly believe 5g was put in place to do harm.  5g is a microwave military grade weapon, if you do your research long if enough you will find this to be true.  It just happens that the Carbon Nanotubes in the body when heated by a microwave frequency harms the human body.

Quote

5G Will Use the Same Frequencies as Pain-Inflicting Military Weapon

What does the 5G network and a non-lethal weapon developed by the military have in common? The Department of Defense has developed a non-lethal crowd control device called theActive Denial System (ADS). The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target—that is, millimeter wavelengths. Anyone caught in the beam will feel like their skin is burning. The burning sensation stops once the target leaves the beam.This weapon operates on 95GHz waves and 5G will operate on the same frequencies.

Today's cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves - a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice or data. However, 5G applications will require unlocking of new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing sub-millimeter and millimeter waves - to allow ultra-high rates of data to be transmitted in the same amount of time as compared with previous deployments of microwave radiation.

https://emraustralia.com.au/blogs/news/5g-will-use-the-same-frequencies-as-pain-inflicting-military-weapon

 

@Nibs technology can be used for negative outcomes and you cannot label it a villain, however dangerous yes.  Carbon nanotubes in the body of human in conjunction when a microwave is applied via a 5g frequency is toxic to your immune system thus weakening it to a virus.

The ones who know truth of the danger of 5g who have invested and made sure it was put in place at all costs must be investigated.  So in that vane Tom Wheeler former FCC chairman of the USA needs to be interrogated  to find the real people involved who made 5g happen.  Here is a quote by Tom Wheeler about 5g sacrificing safety measures and pushing it on the public very fast because it is a weapon.

 

"Tom Wheeler--Turning innovators loose is far preferable to expecting committees and regulators to define the future, we won't wait for the standards"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
42 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

Just looked through the website for this International Tribunal. Not a person on the board has the scientific background to understand or judge anything about carbon nanotubes.

Kudos to the group regarding the fight against sex trafficking but no scientific back grounds anywhere to make any decisions.

Its got an actress, a mystic, rock singers...ok, one has a degree in human sciences.

Please show me exactly where a qualified scientist or group of qualified scientists support what you’re saying.

Nibs

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/carbon-nanotube-danger/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HerNibs
11 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Ok, I read that article earlier. It’s an article from 2008 that specifically states that we need to be cautious of carbon nanotubes because it is similar to asbestos.

Have these nanotubes been found in our food and water?

Nibs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
21 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

 

carbon-nanotube.png

 

What I'm posting here is evidence that Carbon Nanotubes are in the Drinking Water and have moved into the food supply.  The carbon nanotubes do react to microwaves and ignite when in a microwave oven.  Water Purification systems now use carbon nanotubes as filters and I don't know the figures how many nanotubes are actually consumed by humans via drinking water.  The bandwidth of the oven's range does coincide with the bandwidth of 5g frequencies.  Therefore if microwaves ignites carbon nanotubes, what toxicity would an active 5g signal have on human cells loaded with carbon nanotubes?  My bet is the immune system would definitely be adversely affected allowing viruses to move in.  People have reported burning and tinkling sensations or and electric feeling in their bodies undergoing symptoms of covid-19.  Could those tinkling sensations been the precursor of hot carbon nanotubes?

To me now there are 3 theories that cause a deadly illness.  Wuhan Bioweapon, Leap from nature bat virus, 5g Carbon nanotube inflicted virus flu.

Please reply to which theory you think it is.

The 5g as dark as it may seem I think is the culprit.  5g only works when its in range of 500 meters and cell phones are supposed to work at very far distances.  4g is fast enough.  Our overlords know that hell earth will occur when the dollar crashes so they spent huge amounts to install a 5g kill switch.

Here is a song I created 1 year ago about 5g
5gNetworkbad

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/5gnetworkbad

 

 

Dam man, my own `transmission of sympathetic energies` got my topic banned as a coronavirus conspiracy.

Since 2017 scientists from more than 30 countries have been lobbying the EU to request it pauses its 5g rollout because of health risk concerns. Belgium and Switzerland stopped its rollout. The US FDA said `it continues to believe that the current safety limits for cell phone radio frequency energy exposure remain acceptable for protecting public health`. What does acceptable mean? That there is an issue but within acceptable limits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G#Health

So what happens with people living next to a 5g mobile mast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
19 minutes ago, HerNibs said:

Ok, I read that article earlier. It’s an article from 2008 that specifically states that we need to be cautious of carbon nanotubes because it is similar to asbestos.

Have these nanotubes been found in our food and water?

Nibs

I looked it up and it is far worse than I thought I'm very concerned.  A CNT is a Carbon Nanotube.

Quote

Approximately, 736 metric tons of CNTs were utilized in past few years for energy and environmental applications, a number that continues to increase [3]. Despite the potential for both human and environmental risk, there is no systematic approach to assessing the risks associated with employing CNTs in water purification, a situation that requires urgent attention.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6005998/

Quote

“Nanoparticles or nanomaterials do not easily degrade,” Sayes said. “That's part of the reason why nanochemists and material scientists like them so much, because they're very stable. So they tend to be persistent in the environment, meaning they stay intact in soil and water and air for a long time. It of course depends on the size and the charge and the composition for exactly how long that is, but you can detect particles. We have detected particles in air, water, soil and in human tissues.”

https://www.horiba.com/en_en/science-in-action/should-you-be-worried-about-nanotoxicity/

csm_An_overlaid_Hyperspectral_Image_and_

An optical hyperspectral image overlaid on an enhanced darkfield image. Red highlights carbon nanotube (agglomerated), purple highlights lung tissue, and blue highlight lung cell nuclei.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
46 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Dam man, my own `transmission of sympathetic energies` got my topic banned as a coronavirus conspiracy.

Since 2017 scientists from more than 30 countries have been lobbying the EU to request it pauses its 5g rollout because of health risk concerns. Belgium and Switzerland stopped its rollout. The US FDA said `it continues to believe that the current safety limits for cell phone radio frequency energy exposure remain acceptable for protecting public health`. What does acceptable mean? That there is an issue but within acceptable limits?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G#Health

So what happens with people living next to a 5g mobile mast?

Well if the mast is active with a high microwave beam and your local water supply uses Carbon nanotubes for its filtration I would not doubt that people will get sick in that area more often then when both technologies where not used in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
On 5/8/2021 at 5:52 AM, Tom O'Neil said:

The carbon nanotubes do react to microwaves and ignite when in a microwave oven

So what? Its a chemical/physical reaction of a specific material when exposed to electromagnetic radiation in a microwave oven, so why this excitement? Do you think that the power flux density in a G5 field is of the same power like inside a microwave oven?

BTW: I`ve heard a rumor that gasoline vapors can be ignited by electrical sparks. Even by burning matches! Horror! NWO! Bilderberg! Reichsflugscheibe!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Wow Rlyeh wake up they talk about carbon nanotubes igniting in a microwave at 53 seconds into the video:

Microwaves, not microwave oven.  Where is your evidence that microwaves ignite carbon nanotubes?

By your logic, since LAZERS can burn light is always harmful.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Posted (edited)

@Tom O'Neil  You know LAZER cutters use the same wavelength as infrared?  You better stay in your basement.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
9 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

we were warned now look at us

 

 ITNJ is not even a real organization. These same guys buy into Qanon's theories about SRA.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
7 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

 ITNJ is not even a real organization. These same guys buy into Qanon's theories about SRA.

Natural Justice means the right to defend to yourself. Scrutiny of this organisation shouldn't take longer realising the profound nonsense of their nomenclature.

Ironically Bill Gates doesn't appear at their hearing.

https://observers.france24.com/en/africa/20210119-bill-gates-kill-three-billion-people-video-conspiracy

Listening to this organisation is dangerous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obviousman

I could try and be a good sceptic, taking each claim, one by one, and showing why they are baseless but I am getting sick of people demonstrating less common sense than a house cat, so...

@Tom O'Neil You're an idiot.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

I could try and be a good sceptic, taking each claim, one by one, and showing why they are baseless but I am getting sick of people demonstrating less common sense than a house cat, so...

@Tom O'Neil You're an idiot.

The information leaves you paralyzed with fear that it is the basis for what is going on.  I understand your anger in attacking me, because you have no escape.

Edited by Tom O'Neil
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth
3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The information leaves you paralyzed with fear that it is the basis for what is going on.  I understand your anger in attacking me, because you have no escape.

No its that we had a post a few months ago that dealt with this same stuff. People were saying this stuff about 3G and 4G when it was new as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom O'Neil
Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

No its that we had a post a few months ago that dealt with this same stuff. People were saying this stuff about 3G and 4G when it was new as well. 

Show me the link please back it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.