Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'

UM-Bot

Where are all the remote viewers now? Remote viewing is not bound by space or time, right? Should be a simple exercise, no?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Rolci said:

Where are all the remote viewers now? Remote viewing is not bound by space or time, right? Should be a simple exercise, no?

When it had recently happened, I actually read about remote viewers seeing what had happened. I particularly remember how one remote viewer saw that the plane had landed on land somewhere and that the passengers were alive, with quite some details in the story. However, since wreckage that can be identified as coming from the plane has since turned up at various places, for example on the east coast of Africa, we now know that that remote viewer was wrong, the plane has crashed in the sea.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, fred_mc said:

When it had recently happened, I actually read about remote viewers seeing what had happened. I particularly remember how one remote viewer saw that the plane had landed on land somewhere and that the passengers were alive, with quite some details in the story. However, since wreckage that can be identified as coming from the plane has since turned up at various places, for example on the east coast of Africa, we now know that that remote viewer was wrong, the plane has crashed in the sea.

These "remote viewers" claim that the plane landed and the passengers  are safe, of course they are, its kinda like the Schrödinger  Cat but with a twist, the passengers are alive, until the wreckage is found, suddenly they turn up dead and fully decompose within fractions of milliseconds, just before someone puts their eyes on it or  detected by a machine,, under the sea or some remote land location. Than we will get that "remote viewing" isn't fully accurate, or understood or fully masterated excuses.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Or the debris was planted to”hide” what actually happened :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Or the debris was planted to”hide” what actually happened :(

It would not be entirely easy to find the serial numbers of parts of that particular plane, and then reproduce those parts with the correct serial number though. Doesn't sound likely to me.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The pilot of the doomed airliner may have attempted to leave 'false trails' and hide the plane's true trajectory.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/346747/mh370-pilot-deliberately-masked-flight-path

A suicidal pilot doesnt take such steps to hide where a jet is going.

MH370 news: Why secret data suggests the plane flew north over Asia | Weird | News | Express.co.uk

This was a state action to grab someone onboard who had a 2nd identity, or to grab something onboard. To defeat the satellite and go North requires knowledge of the satellite and what it does indicating a nation involved. I suspect Iran acquired itself those Chinese passengers onboard that had developed US stealth technology. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks, @Cookie Monster,

I am quite distrusting of this news. How long has it been, 7 years, and it took them this long to tell us? Sounds like "a plan"

I think they have been covering up terrorism all along, as they were giving FALSE narratives before they even got the data box. My opinion.

• Like 2

Me too, Thanks @Cookie Monster

A gvt kidnapping would have actual parts to dismantle and scatter about.

I'm beginning to catch on to this conspiracy stuff,No?

Edited by Twin
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2021 at 7:47 PM, Twin said:

Me too, Thanks @Cookie Monster

A gvt kidnapping would have actual parts to dismantle and scatter about.

I'm beginning to catch on to this conspiracy stuff,No?

Not sure what you mean here, Twin. Please explain?? Your explanation hopefully, includes as to why they neglected to collect the craft and the bodies.

But truly, I will not believe that the government did this on several levels, I just can't. And if I am right and this is terrorism, it still begets the same questions
as to why the plane/bodies are uncollected. Tricky, eh? :cat: - and yes, I have thoughts on the matter. I've been thinking on it for a long time. 

I didn't say it was our government.

I only meant that if "A" government needed to kidnap or kill people they could easily fake a crash. Then plant evidence by dismantling the actual plane.

There would be no reason to find serial numbers and counterfeit parts if you were in possession of the actual plane.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Twin said:

I only meant that if "A" government needed to kidnap or kill people they could easily fake a crash. Then plant evidence by dismantling the actual plane.

There would be no reason to find serial numbers and counterfeit parts if you were in possession of the actual plane.

Hi Twin

It would be extremely difficult to create the type of damage consistent with the type of crash it was and then there is placing within realistic proportion to known similar crashes so to me this seems like just some kind of hype.

jmccr8

I think some sort of catastrophic event overtook the plane and it's pilots were the first victims, perhaps a hijacking gone awry or some kind of impact or mechanical failure. 

21 hours ago, Twin said:

Ok, A government.

you do know that the CIA, MI6, FBI and several other intelligence services investigated, right? so if your theory is correct,
government A got away with it,, despite the heavy scrutiny, or all of them are in bed. Hmmm not sure about this

9 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I think some sort of catastrophic event overtook the plane and it's pilots were the first victims, perhaps a hijacking gone awry or some kind of impact or mechanical failure. 

I think I would eliminate mechanical failure. the craft stayed airborne for way to long after things got strange for the pilot to get word out to ATC

Oh, and my belief is that the pilot did let ATC know what was happening and they advised him. they know where the plane went down, I'd bet on it

3 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I think I would eliminate mechanical failure. the craft stayed airborne for way to long after things got strange for the pilot to get word out to ATC

Oh, and my belief is that the pilot did let ATC know what was happening and they advised him. they know where the plane went down, I'd bet on it

Just curious, how do they know how long the plane stayed aloft?

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Just curious, how do they know how long the plane stayed aloft?

Ah. I see my buddy, third_eye is looking in. We disagreed a lot in the original MH370 thread but we have gotten along much better since. He's a nice guy.

Anyway, it is a very long story. But investigators claimed they had signals from satellites that they used for data and it gave them two possible paths, one went
northwest thru China and into Afghanistan, the other path went towards Australia. They even went so far as to check the with Afghanistan if a MH370 landed there. Seriously.

They also had an Australian authority that proposed the pilot shut the air off to the passengers and slowly asphyxiated them. How he knew that without
the data box is amazing, eh? good lord. I'm not  making this stuff up, hammerclaw. truly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

How he knew that without
the data box is amazing, eh?

Or as the case may be here, "the" pilot or "a" pilot at the controls... 

~

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I see my buddy, third_eye is looking in.

Hey there... 

Just peeking, was piqued as much as intrigued... 

~

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ah. I see my buddy, third_eye is looking in. We disagreed a lot in the original MH370 thread but we have gotten along much better since. He's a nice guy.

Anyway, it is a very long story. But investigators claimed they had signals from satellites that they used for data and it gave them two possible paths, one went
northwest thru China and into Afghanistan, the other path went towards Australia. They even went so far as to check the with Afghanistan if a MH370 landed there. Seriously.

They also had an Australian authority that proposed the pilot shut the air off to the passengers and slowly asphyxiated them. How he knew that without
the data box is amazing, eh? good lord. I'm not  making this stuff up, hammerclaw. truly

Of course you're not. There's nothing but rumor and speculation to go on. I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone chanced upon a debris field out in the Nullarbor Plain, or the other vast reaches of Western Australia, thereabouts. A crash might even have registered, locally, as a curious seismic event.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, third_eye said:

Or as the case may be here, "the" pilot or "a" pilot at the controls... 

~

My man, good to see you. 

I think you read it wrong, TE. How would any human *on the ground* know about the oxygen being shut off *on the craft*? they have no way to know this.
you could see it in the data of the data box but that box has yet to have been recovered. 

These are the types of stories that investigators released that really bothered me and still do. You may remember that story.

• Like 2

My man, good to see you. 

Likewise and mutual my good man... 

~

These are the types of stories that investigators released that really bothered me and still do. You may remember that story.

All sorts of stuff and stories are being made up all over the place... 

In other words, Your world or mine... 

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

"The dissappearing act" was rather convincing read to me, not neccesarily conclusive, but with a lot of convincing details to make one doubt every bit of mainstream info surrounding the crash.

Still, I can't just can't pretend that MH17 didn't happen just afterwards, that is just a little bit over the top coincidence for me to swallow.

Edited by qunaquna

• 1 year later...
my hypothesis is that the bitcoin goes 1000 usd for the first time, and the pilot realised he had 50,000 of it but lost wallet phrase.