Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Icke interview with London Real BANNED

Holyspirit

I happen to think 5g activated upon the human body with Carbon Nanotubes is making humans deadly ill.  However I think its fair that we all can find out the BANNED thoughts of David Icke on 5g and Covid-19.  If this YouTube gets banned try the other link below.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Well, I guess you can claim such things if you want to. You can also claim that the earth is flat if you want to do that. It has the same amount of scientific background, namely none.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I happen to think 5g activated upon the human body with Carbon Nanotubes is making humans deadly ill.

Too bad genetics refutes this stupidity.

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

However I think its fair that we all can find out the BANNED thoughts of David Icke on 5g and Covid-19.  If this YouTube gets banned try the other link below.

So we can laugh at more of his deranged BS?  David Icke isn't worth the oxygen he breathes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Problem is that Icke thinks 5G is at fault with the Coronavirus. But of course that is nonsense cause Covid-19 is effecting areas that don't even have it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

So we can laugh at more of his deranged BS?  David Icke isn't worth the oxygen he breathes.

The best thing to do with screwballs like this is give them no props. There is always "The Stupid" believing and spreading the horse**** and the quote below my post applies to all of the loons. On top of the amount of people harmed by medical woo.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

The best thing to do with screwballs like this is give them no props. There is always "The Stupid" believing and spreading the horse**** and the quote below my post applies to all of the loons. On top of the amount of people harmed by medical woo.

The guy is a joke.  He accused his own ex-wife of being a lizardman.  No one should be giving this idiot attention.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Problem is that Icke thinks 5G is at fault with the Coronavirus. But of course that is nonsense cause Covid-19 is effecting areas that don't even have it. 

The guy is mentally unbalanced, he really needs to see a Doctor for some professional help!:yes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Piney said:

You know it's been said throughout history that by speaking a persons name it gives them power. While I don't believe in the Supernatural, I do think there is something that can be said for it. Like you said above if people would just stop making any reference to him, he would just fade away, sounds easy doesn't it!!:lol:

But, in reality it would work and that can't be denied.:tu:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No one should be giving this idiot attention.

The sad part about it is people do......The sadder part is it's mostly Americans. :mellow:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

David Icke tells us its true. Who are you to argue with him ?

Spoiler

Answer: A rational person. :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is a video dealing with Icke's claims 

On 5/9/2021 at 5:25 AM, Scholar4Truth said:

I don't think he believes any of the nonsense he spews. he just knows idiots will buy it and keep him rich.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 2:05 PM, Robotic Jew said:

I don't think he believes any of the nonsense he spews. he just knows idiots will buy it and keep him rich.

He makes big $ on his talks, books and even Youtube videos.

• Like 1