Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oregon hiker films alleged 'Bigfoot' in woods

UM-Bot

There are plenty of ignorant people out there, and plenty of ways to reel them in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

I don't know what it is, but to me it looks to much static.

I'm not even sure that there's something...

• Like 3

Yall late, newest science is that Bigfoot is an ephemeral shapeshifter

Did you notice that movement in the leaves? Bigfoot, also being a time traveler, was Uber aware of curious folks coming to look. Yes, my sweet child, Bigfoot was the one who shook that leaf for you

No other explanation necessary 

/thread

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Another genius making a video of a video..

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow. 

"I saw it with my own eyes. It was a saquatch."

Then get a better video!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh KFC, honestly, this type of videos should be ignored, just ignored
just my opinion

• Like 1

Nice static black lump. Why the guy even bothering to show this absolute crap video is beyond me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

I may not be missing much but how do I get to see the video? Thanks.

• Like 1

It is just as well I don't live in the USA and stumble on something like that. If I did, I would be walking up to it and trying to get a closer look... and probably end up savaged by the bear that I am filming.

Seriously though, am I the only one that would be too curious to simply stand there and would want to walk slowly closer and closer?!?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExoPaul said:

It is just as well I don't live in the USA and stumble on something like that. If I did, I would be walking up to it and trying to get a closer look... and probably end up savaged by the bear that I am filming.

Seriously though, am I the only one that would be too curious to simply stand there and would want to walk slowly closer and closer?!?

Well, if you advanced on the subject it would become crystal clear you're not filming a footie and what fun would that be?

I have worked on logging crews, hiked, and hunted in these woods.  None of my peers have ever called themselves "outdoor adventurers".  Maybe there is a clue there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's not the photographer's fault, it's that Bigfoot is blurry. There's a large, out of focus monster running around the Pacific Northwest, and I find that terrifying. Let's get out of here. 

I miss Mitch

• Like 2

I Loves my bigfoots :wub: - but not too fond of phony baloney lol.

ahhhh, did this thing ever move, for gawd's sake? C'mon. 
did the videoer ever go back to find footprints?? 

me thinks he's a doodoohead with too much time on his hands. crimminy but he got me to look, sadly. :angry:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I have worked on logging crews, hiked, and hunted in these woods.  None of my peers have ever called themselves "outdoor adventurers".  Maybe there is a clue there.

There's this Canadian YouTuber that assigns himself the moniker "Adventurer" after his proper name on his channel. Now he does adventurey stuff, but usually you wait until someone else finds you worthy before using the appellation.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Resume said:

usually you wait until someone else finds your worthy before using the appellation.

Excellent point.  We seem to live in a society of create it yourself reputations.

• Like 3

A video or a video posted by an attention junkie on tik tok, :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I think I'll film the morning star for a minute or two, just hanging there, motionless, then claim its a flying saucer. Maybe MUFON will pin a medal on me.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2021 at 7:47 AM, HandsomeGorilla said:

Yall late, newest science is that Bigfoot is an ephemeral shapeshifter

Did you notice that movement in the leaves? Bigfoot, also being a time traveler, was Uber aware of curious folks coming to look. Yes, my sweet child, Bigfoot was the one who shook that leaf for you

No other explanation necessary 

/thread

Hi Handsom

Uber is time travel inter-dimensional delivery, no wonder my pizza was cold.

jmccr8

• Haha 2