Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

State Department Covid review blasts 'void of U.S. international leadership' under Trump and Pompeo

114 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender

“[T]he decision to reassure Americans of their safety and avoid damaging the economy delayed warnings to American citizens about travel during a pandemic until well after airlines were cutting flights and borders were closing around the world,” the document reads.

As president, Donald Trump infamously downplayed the severity of the virus in its early days, comparing it to the flu. Other elected officials in both parties also downplayed the danger. Further decisions from the Trump administration caused additional harm, according to the document.

State Department Covid review blasts 'void of U.S. international leadership' under Trump and Pompeo (msn.com)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

“[T]he decision to reassure Americans of their safety and avoid damaging the economy delayed warnings to American citizens about travel during a pandemic until well after airlines were cutting flights and borders were closing around the world,” the document reads.

As president, Donald Trump infamously downplayed the severity of the virus in its early days, comparing it to the flu. Other elected officials in both parties also downplayed the danger. Further decisions from the Trump administration caused additional harm, according to the document.

State Department Covid review blasts 'void of U.S. international leadership' under Trump and Pompeo (msn.com)

The State Department....pffft.  

Where are all of the 'flu' cases from 2020?  How many people died from 'the flu' in 2020?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
8 hours ago, joc said:

The State Department....pffft.  

Where are all of the 'flu' cases from 2020?  How many people died from 'the flu' in 2020?  

Covid crushed the flu.  In simplistic terms it is a far better "predator" than the flu and the prey group is the same for both diseases.  Masks, shut downs, and social distancing also curbed flu as well.

Here is the CDC site if you want to browse and crunch numbers: Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report | CDC

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
8 hours ago, joc said:

The State Department....pffft.  

Where are all of the 'flu' cases from 2020?  How many people died from 'the flu' in 2020?  

That's a great question, why don't you research it and let us all know what you find?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Covid crushed the flu.  In simplistic terms it is a far better "predator" than the flu and the prey group is the same for both diseases.  Masks, shut downs, and social distancing also curbed flu as well.

Here is the CDC site if you want to browse and crunch numbers: Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report | CDC

That is complete utter nonsense!  OMG what a load of crap my friend.  Come on...I know you can do better than that!  Please don't insult my intelligence with drivel of that magnitude!

In the first place...Viruses are not Predators...they prey on nothing.  They aren't even alive.  They don't kill off the flu germs like a lion might kill a cheetah cub.  God man...how freaking ridiculous you people are becoming to keep this Pandobamic alive.  You got rid of Orange Hair man...but I get it...that isn't enough.  You know he is coming back to haunt you all in 2024.  You will not be able to duplicate a thing like that again.  Americans may be a bit slow at times but we are not as a whole entirely stupid.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a great question, why don't you research it and let us all know what you find?

I did.  I found that the Pandemic was a 'job' from the beginning.   It was designed out of pure whole cloth (probably cloth from Obama's dirty undies) for one reason only...destroy Trump.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
9 minutes ago, joc said:

That is complete utter nonsense!  OMG what a load of crap my friend.  Come on...I know you can do better than that!  Please don't insult my intelligence with drivel of that magnitude!

In the first place...Viruses are not Predators...they prey on nothing.  They aren't even alive.  They don't kill off the flu germs like a lion might kill a cheetah cub.  God man...how freaking ridiculous you people are becoming to keep this Pandobamic alive.  You got rid of Orange Hair man...but I get it...that isn't enough.  You know he is coming back to haunt you all in 2024.  You will not be able to duplicate a thing like that again.  Americans may be a bit slow at times but we are not as a whole entirely stupid.

You asked what happened to the flu.  It doesn't matter to me if you understand the answer or not.  Others here can understand it simply enough.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

You asked what happened to the flu.  It doesn't matter to me if you understand the answer or not.  Others here can understand it simply enough.

I understand the answer...it's bs.  Next...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, joc said:

I understand the answer...it's bs.  Next...

 

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That's a great question, why don't you research it and let us all know what you find?

<Gromdor puts on his rubber boots and waits for Joc's answer to his own question but quickly changes his mind and puts on his hip waders because he knows it's going to be pretty deep.>

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
Just now, Gromdor said:

 

<Gromdor puts on his rubber boots and waits for Joc's answer to his own question but quickly changes his mind and puts on his hip waders because he knows it's going to be pretty deep.>

The answer is most of the  Covid Deaths were actually flu deaths.  But, because if you went to the doctor they would test you for Covid and there were so many false positives that it seemed like everyone was dying of Covid when in fact...most were dying of flu.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
2 minutes ago, joc said:

The answer is most of the  Covid Deaths were actually flu deaths.  But, because if you went to the doctor they would test you for Covid and there were so many false positives that it seemed like everyone was dying of Covid when in fact...most were dying of flu.  

Source?  I linked the CDC which gets it's data from all the medical institutions from all over the US but I don't see anything supporting what you just said in there.  If what you say is true, it's pretty horrible.  We have a flu strain around that killed 20x the amount of people than normal.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, joc said:

The answer is most of the  Covid Deaths were actually flu deaths.  But, because if you went to the doctor they would test you for Covid and there were so many false positives that it seemed like everyone was dying of Covid when in fact...most were dying of flu.  

Your posting in the wrong forum, they have a special forum section for those who make comments without any sources to back them up.

Here you go, you need to post your uncsourced comments here:  https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/forum/11-conspiracies-and-secret-societies/

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Source?  I linked the CDC which gets it's data from all the medical institutions from all over the US but I don't see anything supporting what you just said in there.  If what you say is true, it's pretty horrible.  We have a flu strain around that killed 20x the amount of people than normal.  

The CDC is not to be trusted.  The flu didn't kill 20x more than normal...most of the 'deaths' were from causes other than the flu or covid.  Every year 2 million or so people die in the US...it's easy to pin a 'pandemic' on alot of them if you have a plan to do that.  A pandemic wouldn't be effective if there weren't lots of deaths...so...you gotsta have lots of deaths...that's why the old primarily are said to be affected by covid...because typically it is the old that die in the greatest numbers....lots of deaths were going to happen anyway...why not pin them on covid if it helps get rid of Trump...right?  

Two major things going on....One:  Get rid of Trump  Two:   Create a Third Term for Obama to finish the Transformation of America.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
39 minutes ago, joc said:

That is complete utter nonsense!  OMG what a load of crap my friend.  Come on...I know you can do better than that!  Please don't insult my intelligence with drivel of that magnitude!

In the first place...Viruses are not Predators...they prey on nothing.  They aren't even alive.  They don't kill off the flu germs like a lion might kill a cheetah cub.  God man...how freaking ridiculous you people are becoming to keep this Pandobamic alive.  You got rid of Orange Hair man...but I get it...that isn't enough.  You know he is coming back to haunt you all in 2024.  You will not be able to duplicate a thing like that again.  Americans may be a bit slow at times but we are not as a whole entirely stupid.

So.... all those people dying in India are to get rid of Trump?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So.... all those people dying in India are to get rid of Trump?

Yes.  Darn globalists!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So.... all those people dying in India are to get rid of Trump?

All of those people dying in India and in every other country in the world really died...they just didn't die from Covid.  You cannot have a 'United States' pandemic...it has to involve the whole world...or else no one will believe it...but if you can scare the whole world...and you have people community organized around the world to do that...you can pull it off.

Early on   The WHO was completely dissed and said to be incompetent and telling untruths.  Enter:  The CDC as the leading authority on all things Covid.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grey Area
8 minutes ago, joc said:

The CDC is not to be trusted.  The flu didn't kill 20x more than normal...most of the 'deaths' were from causes other than the flu or covid.  Every year 2 million or so people die in the US...it's easy to pin a 'pandemic' on alot of them if you have a plan to do that.  A pandemic wouldn't be effective if there weren't lots of deaths...so...you gotsta have lots of deaths...that's why the old primarily are said to be affected by covid...because typically it is the old that die in the greatest numbers....lots of deaths were going to happen anyway...why not pin them on covid if it helps get rid of Trump...right?  

Two major things going on....One:  Get rid of Trump  Two:   Create a Third Term for Obama to finish the Transformation of America.

Sums up the mentality of those who live in planet US.

A global pandemic staged just to get rid of one nations president!

Wake up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
1 minute ago, joc said:

All of those people dying in India and in every other country in the world really died...they just didn't die from Covid.  You cannot have a 'United States' pandemic...it has to involve the whole world...or else no one will believe it...but if you can scare the whole world...and you have people community organized around the world to do that...you can pull it off.

Early on   The WHO was completely dissed and said to be incompetent and telling untruths.  Enter:  The CDC as the leading authority on all things Covid.  

Governor Coumo really could use you on his side after the accusations of under reporting the Covid deaths in nursing homes- especially as a juror if it goes to criminal charges and a trial.  Gov. Andrew Cuomo's top aide admits administration delayed the release of Covid-19 deaths in long-term care facilities over federal investigation concerns - CNN

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

See man, that's one large difference between you and me...you listen to all the drivel the Media feeds you...and 'believe' it.  I don't believe it and further more I don't even listen to it.  

CNN is a joke...why even bother?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
5 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Sums up the mentality of those who live in planet US.

A global pandemic staged just to get rid of one nations president!

Wake up.

No it doesn't!  It sums up the mentality of a minority of very loud people.   Don't lump everyone in the U.S. in one bucket.   You would not appreciate being called out for something some crazy person in your country did or said.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
6 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Sums up the mentality of those who live in planet US.

A global pandemic staged just to get rid of one nations president!

Wake up.

What is so hard to believe about that?  First of all  Barak Hussein Obama was nothing except a Community Organizer preaching Single Payer.  That's what drew Ted Kennedy to him. Secondly as a Community Organizer, he had eight years to 'organize' the same thought as his crowd around the world.   Thirdly, he studied Pandemics when the last pandemic was over 100 years ago...but he wanted to be 'ready' for one anyway.  Right!  He studied pandemics because he wanted to know how to orchestrate one if push came to shove. Word. Wake up yourself...you have fallen asleep in front of the TV.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
16 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So.... all those people dying in India are to get rid of Trump?

No that's a Trump vaccine to prevent the second wave in 2024.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
6 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't believe it and further more I don't even listen to it. 

So the source for all your speculation comes from somewhere between your ears?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grey Area
13 minutes ago, joc said:

What is so hard to believe about that?  First of all  Barak Hussein Obama was nothing except a Community Organizer preaching Single Payer.  That's what drew Ted Kennedy to him. Secondly as a Community Organizer, he had eight years to 'organize' the same thought as his crowd around the world.   Thirdly, he studied Pandemics when the last pandemic was over 100 years ago...but he wanted to be 'ready' for one anyway.  Right!  He studied pandemics because he wanted to know how to orchestrate one if push came to shove. Word. Wake up yourself...you have fallen asleep in front of the TV.

So the whole world, every single country secretly planned to endorse a lie about a global pandemic led by Obama?

This was just so Trump would fail at his second term.

This would be funny if it wasn’t so disrespectful.  

Anyway Obama has been to busy recently inspecting the Ice wall at the edge of the world.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
28 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So the source for all your speculation comes from somewhere between your ears?

Exactly!  It's called Grey Matter and you have it too...but yours is constantly being programmed by Media.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.