Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They kicked Trump off twitter

itsnotoutthere

Some weird sort of hypocrisy going on here?

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Trump launched his own platform already.  It's great- no one can talk but him.  There is a button to donate money.  Trump circumvents Twitter, Facebook bans, launches own communications platform (yahoo.com)

So he doesn't need twitter,

As for this Hamas guy, I'm not sure he violates the ToS with what is just there.  But I am surprised that he has an account in the first place.  The US usually pressures companies to have no ties to Hamas- even indirectly.  My brother-in-law for example had to drop insurance to a customer who rented mall space from another guy that donated to Hamas over in Paraguay.  The US pressured the insurance company that he was an agent of to drop coverage.  He was slightly bummed but did it immediately because losing a single customer (even for such indirect reasons) was better than losing the insurance provider.

Maybe the US allows it to spy on Hamas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Maybe the US allows it to spy on Hamas.

:yes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Lets face the truth of the matter, maybe he isnt as corrosive or hate filled as Trump was. In addition he also my not be pushing the Lies and Conspiracy theories Trump pushed to the American people. But who knows why they allow him to have an open account, but I suspect he has not violated Twitters policies like Trump did.!!:yes:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Lets face the truth of the matter, maybe he isnt as corrosive or hate filled as Trump was. In addition he also my not be pushing the Lies and Conspiracy theories Trump pushed to the American people. But who knows why they allow him to have an open account, but I suspect he has not violated Twitters policies like Trump did.!!:yes:

"leader of Hamas is on this platform celebrating "the bombing of Tel Aviv." 

That really is a warped kind of logic you have there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

Well thanks for your observation, however, obviously it doesnt violate twitters policies or the Tweet would have been pulled. 

So what do you have to say about that??

Just now, itsnotoutthere said:

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well thanks for your observation, however, obviously it doesnt violate twitters policies or the Tweet would have been pulled. 

Or Twitter just enforces their policies selectively. 

• Like 8

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Well as you're implying that the leader of a recognized terrorist organization is some how not as bad a person as someone that more than half the American population voted for as their president....I'd say your logic is very warped.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Without question.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Well as you're implying that the leader of a recognized terrorist organization is some how not as bad a person as someone that more than half the American population voted for as their president....I'd say your logic is very warped.

You still did answer the question, about violating Twitter rules??

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

You still did answer the question, about violating Twitter rules??

Spartan Max2 did.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Thats very possible, I have never had an account and I never will so I am not familar with their rules.

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Spartan Max2 did.

Yes he certainly did, its a shame you were unable to do so!

• Like 1

My one contribution to this thread is going to have to be this. 

Is anyone surprised?  The woke spectrum (who shall in other words remain unlabeled or the thread will be closed) universally hate Israel and love Palestine.  Of course the celebratory tweet of an attack on Israel is going to get a pass.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

... a person as someone that more than half the American population voted for as their president....I'd say your logic is very warped.

Why should anyone take you as an authority on logic when you can't even be accurate about the most basic of facts?

8 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Did you ask yourself why Jordan Schactel didn't retweet the original but posted a screenshot?

Tweeting screenshots of content - that was removed by Twitter - from an account that was limited by Twitter is hypocrisy, if not outright deceitful.

Why is Jordan Schactel still on Twitter, is that the question?

You're exposing Jordan Schactel, aren't you @itsnotoutthere?  You weren't duped by his lies, were you?

• Like 1

He received a 12 hour suspension 

Once the suspension was over he immediately tweeted this: 

Note: clicking on the tweet will show a translation link under the tweet

• Like 1

Are you making a point @acidhead?

The title of the thread is "They kicked Trump off twitter".

Schactel tweeted content that was removed by Twitter.  I doubt the Mods here would approve of a similar conduct.

The OP is a rant using a conflict to portray Trump as a social media martyr.

Tweets by Hamass and Israel should be discussed in the Middle Eastern forum. 

If tweets are posted in the Americas forum whinging the accounts haven't been removed, it's a dog whistle for Trump cultists.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Are you making a point @acidhead?

The title of the thread is "They kicked Trump off twitter".

Schactel tweeted content that was removed by Twitter.  I doubt the Mods here would approve of a similar conduct.

The OP is a rant using a conflict to portray Trump as a social media martyr.

Tweets by Hamass and Israel should be discussed in the Middle Eastern forum. 

If tweets are posted in the Americas forum whinging the accounts haven't been removed, it's a dog whistle for Trump cultists.

Call 911 buds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Man who orders and then celebrates the deaths of innocents is less toxic than Donald Trump. 
Seriously?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, aztek said:

leader of Hamas is not a threat to globalist agenda, trump is.

Or Trump is the failed minion of the globalists they are punishing as an example to discourage   future failures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Man who orders and then celebrates the deaths of innocents is less toxic than Donald Trump. 
Seriously?

Then why is his account still active on Twitter and Trumps was revolted?

We do not have a Constitutional agreement or any Bill of Rights with any major corporation.  

They do not have to be fair or consistent, they do not have to be attentive to the rights of anybody.  All they have to do is maintain a strong customer base and increase profits.  Our option is to withdraw our support and not use their service. 

But they are a monopoly you say.  Face palm.  Why didn't our legislators think of that outcome before granting them so much power without any governing rules to keep them  within boundaries? 

• Like 1