Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

Ghosts sightings in the White House

Manwon Lender

The most famous address in America—1600 Pennsylvania Avenue—is also perhaps the country’s most famous haunted house. Presidents, first ladies, White House staff members and guests have reported feeling ghostly presences, hearing unexplained noises and even running into actual apparitions—even on the way out of the bathtub, in one particularly famous case. 

Ghosts in the White House - HISTORY

• Like 2

papageorge1
Posted (edited)

I've heard many of these stories before. Seems likely to me that a place with so much intense history can have paranormal activity. My favorite story has always been the Winston Churchill sighting of Abraham Lincoln. And you must consider Churchill would not be quick to relate a story that might cause the skeptical among us to doubt his sanity during his major decision making days of WWII. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 4

Manwon Lender
8 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I've heard many of these stories before. Seems likely to me that a place with so much intense history can have paranormal activity. My favorite story has always been the Winston Churchill sighting of Abraham Lincoln. And you must consider Churchill would not be quick to relate a story that might cause the skeptical among us to doubt his sanity during his major decision making days of WWII. 

Thanks for your support of this thread Papa, I thought you may enjoy it.

• Like 1

and then
10 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My favorite story has always been the Winston Churchill sighting of Abraham Lincoln

His story about coming out of the bath and seeing Lincoln in the room, is one of the few I take seriously.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

papageorge1
1 hour ago, and then said:

His story about coming out of the bath and seeing Lincoln in the room, is one of the few I take seriously.  :) 

I take them all seriously when the source is respected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1