Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Communal violence erupts in Israeli cities following days of air strikes and rocket attacks

Grim Reaper 6

As the Israeli military and Palestinian militants in Gaza exchange deadly airstrikes and rocket bombardments, rioting and violent clashes have also swept through several Israeli cities between Arab and Jewish citizens. 

In Acre, a lynching attempt by an Arab mob left a Jewish man critically wounded, according to Israeli media reports.  In Bat Yam, graphic video showed a Jewish right-wing mob trying to lynch an Arab driver. He was wounded and taken to hospital, according to Israeli media reports. "Nothing justifies the lynching of Jews by Arabs and nothing justifies the lynching of Arabs by Jews," he said in a statement.

Israel-Palestine conflict: Communal violence erupts in Israeli cities following days of air strikes and rocket attacks (msn.com)

• Sad 1

Arab Israeli citizens caught helping Hamas in this way need to lose their citizenship.  They are working with an enemy in time of war.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

Arab Israeli citizens caught helping Hamas in this way need to lose their citizenship.  They are working with an enemy in time of war.

Yea I agree with you on that, but it's actually both sides acting up. Israelis are attacking Arabs and Arabs are attacking Israelis, it sounds like a civil uprising where Israeli Arab and Jewish Nationals are taking the law into their own hands. I am not sure either Government is sponsoring these attacks. 

• Like 1

It's kinda understandable that Jewish Israeli's attack Arab Israeli's, on the ground that it is the Arab's that have launched over 1000 rockets at Israel over the last 3 days. Regrettable, illegal, but understandable. It needs to be stopped however. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

It's kinda understandable that Jewish Israeli's attack Arab Israeli's, on the ground that it is the Arab's that have launched over 1000 rockets at Israel over the last 3 days. Regrettable, illegal, but understandable. It needs to be stopped however. 

It reminds me of  the ill treatment Japanese Americans got after the Japanese bombes Pearl Harbor. regrettable, yes. Preventable... sorry. No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It reminds me of  the ill treatment Japanese Americans got after the Japanese bombes Pearl Harbor. regrettable, yes. Preventable... sorry. No.

Except that - in the case of Israel - it IS preventable. Or rather, the police and militia can prevent inter-communal violence, even if they can't stop the urges and thinking behind it. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

It's kinda understandable for Arab Israeli's to attack Jewish Israeli's since they've been attacked/harasssed by the Jewish Israeli people and police. Plus seeing the Palestinians getting evicted illegally from the homes which gets demolished for yet more illegal Israeli settlements.

I don't agree with any of this violence but the only innocent people in all of this are the civilians, well the ones not getting involved.

By way I don't support Hamas or any pathetic little terror group like them, I don't have a problem with them getting wiped off the map aslong as the IDF can mimilize civilian casualties.

(Don't know why this is in bold, tried to take it off but it keeps going back to bold) :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

It's kinda understandable for Arab Israeli's to attack Jewish Israeli's since they've been attacked/harasssed by the Jewish Israeli people and police. Plus seeing the Palestinians getting evicted illegally from the homes which gets demolished for yet more illegal Israeli settlements.

I don't agree with any of this violence but the only innocent people in all of this are the civilians, well the ones not getting involved.

By way I don't support Hamas or any pathetic little terror group like them, I don't have a problem with them getting wiped off the map aslong as the IDF can mimilize civilian casualties.

(Don't know why this is in bold, tried to take it off but it keeps going back to bold) :P

It because you made a very bold statement!:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

To the point. Unfortunately the mindset of equal responabilty like yours is not welcomed by many here. It is either or for them, like rooting for a team. Blame is on both sides, Hamas and Isrealy government. Regardless of the outcome none of them will lose and I have a hunch they are helping each other when politcal gains can be made, likd now. The only losers are Palestinian and Israely civilians.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Palestinians getting evicted illegally from the homes

This particular event is still before the courts.  There are two sides to the argument and legally, these particular Palestinians are CLEARLY squatters and have been for decades.  Courts have even ruled against them in the past but no one had the gumption to forcibly evict them.  There is clear deed of the land to Jews.  They BOUGHT IT.

This slipped off the radar seemingly.  What is the update on the Kushner peace plan that Trump got  Netanyahu  to sign?   Any help there? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

This slipped off the radar seemingly.  What is the update on the Kushner peace plan that Trump got  Netanyahu  to sign?   Any help there? 

According to the latest information coming from the fighting the peace plan is toast. It appears they made a Hugh mistake when they decided not to include the Palestinians in the peace process. Which was intentionally done, it seems that the idiots did learn a simple fact from the mistakes of their predecessors. There can be no peace for Israel unless peace is first made with Palestinians, when will those fools ever learn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The same thing that always happens.

Opinion: Whatever happened to Jared Kushner's peace plan? - CNN

• Sad 1