Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat jumps 5 floors from burning building - and survives

Still Waters

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good thing the cat escaped the fire.   It was lucky to have landed on a grassy patch and was not injured.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

Good thing the cat escaped the fire.   It was lucky to have landed on a grassy patch and was not injured.

Well we don't know for certain it didn't have internal injuries, but let's hope not. It may have used up a few lives in one day though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ted hughes said:

Well we don't know for certain it didn't have internal injuries, but let's hope not. It may have used up a few lives in one day though.

Yes, Ted. I hope he was caught and given proper veterinary attention. It si very unlikely that he survived that jump unscathed.

Coincidently, my absence from the forum has been due a a fire in our house - nobody harmed but one room destroyed by fire and a lot of smoke damage throughout the house. It has totally disrupted our lives for the past week. Only getting back to normal now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Yes, Ted. I hope he was caught and given proper veterinary attention. It si very unlikely that he survived that jump unscathed.

Coincidently, my absence from the forum has been due a a fire in our house - nobody harmed but one room destroyed by fire and a lot of smoke damage throughout the house. It has totally disrupted our lives for the past week. Only getting back to normal now. 

Hope you were insured. And of course glad no one was harmed! We never expect a disaster to happen to us, until it does. (It's part of our defence mechanism, like not thinking about death).

[Yes, we were insured. Fire in a utility room caused by a DC/AC Inverter Unit from the PV panels generating electricity on our roof. Sorry to hijack thread.]