Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sighs

docyabut2

I have many signs from the other side that I posted

here`s a one sigh from my dad :) 

on the night my father died my son asked him to give him a sigh, they were always fighting and joking,:):)  so in my dad`s memorial service in my dad `s backyard  a big storm it  and a  tree landed on my son `s truck:) Then the three medias stations came out and put by dad`s smiling face a picture of him on all over the tv stations telling it was a sigh from my dad :) 

the second sigh from my dad

I cried but that christmas I asked my dad to give me a sign. he gave me every thing in life.  he gave me this little crystal  christmas tree with batteries to light it up ,so I asked him to light it up thinking it will never happen with out batteries, but that christmas morning I got up to pour my coffee and I saw a light flicking  and looked over at that tree was all sparking lit up.:) it happened by my anniversary clock spinning lighting that tree all up. so why did that happen ?:):):)   

my third sign from my dad  that really convinced me:)

when we were kids my dad would put money changes in our shoes before when he went to work .so I asked my dad to do it again never telling any one  and just forgot it, thinking it will never happen again . but later on I went to put on my shoes on change was found on the floor, but I  thought no way  but after I got to my daughters I took off my shoes and there was more changes in my shoes :) so how does that  happen ? 

ok the sighs from my passed away husband :)

I said to my daughter lets be quiet and asked him to put a robin in her garage .so later a robin did flew in her garage :)

the second sign

I got a our frist song we first dance to on my cell just out of the blue.

ok this sign in the past in my past in the morning I got a door bell ringing, I went to the door bell and there was no one there and later my best girlfriend`s family called me and said she died. so was it heard from her or was it just a airplane that hit my door bell ?

another one in my room I  smell  a beautiful perfume not smell in any other room, so then they called me and said  my son`s girl friend died so it was her?

does any one have signs like that ?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

does any one have signs like that ?

no, there is no such thing.... there is no form of existence after death

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no, there is no such thing.... there is no form of existence after death

how do you explained those signs ? and how it happened ?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

the other thing in my life is a path finder.  my mom taught me.

I went to the gas station and lefted with out the cap on the gas that I traveled up and down the whole major street.   I did `nt know until  I got home so I went back going up and down to find, it was so frustrated  to find it . so went off in  a business driveway I got off and said in  I`m quiet said path finder find it , I turned around and saw that cap right behind me !

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

I don't know about signs but I have experienced a couple of things.  Once I lost the cap on my tire.   I had a flat in a town a few miles from where I lived and I stopped to change it and thought it would be nice to have a cap for that tire valve.  There was one lying on the ground next to my car.  My friend called it wish craft.

My mother believed in signs but I don't remember any specific stories of her signs except once when my sister was 13 and spent some time with a cousin the same age.  When my parents picked her up the suit case burst open and a pack of cigarettes flew out.  My mom thought it was a sign from her mother to know that my sister needed a lecture on the dangers of smoking.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't know about signs but I have experienced a couple of things.  Once I lost the cap on my tire.   I had a flat in a town a few miles from where I lived and I stopped to change it and thought it would be nice to have a cap for that tire valve.  There was one lying on the ground next to my car.  My friend called it wish craft.

My mother believed in signs but I don't remember any specific stories of her signs.

My mother believed in signs :):)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

how do you explained those signs ? and how it happened ?

you're telling me a story= you could be making it up or exaggerating a feeling- how am I supposed to know!?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

you're telling me a story= you could be making it up or exaggerating a feeling- how am I supposed to know!?

how do to explained my sighs ? 

Edited by docyabut2

12 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

You have to take people at face value, and assume they experienced what they say they did.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

respiratory problems- maybe? what do i know

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, acute said:

You have to take people at face value

no, i do not have to

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

no, i do not have to

I know that, but it would help.

Otherwise, you don't believe anything anyone says, and you might as well close your UM account.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I don’t like how you’re talking to her. 

oh right

Edited by Dejarma

Just now, Dejarma said:

i'm in tears

I doubt that. There’s no need to be a dick.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, acute said:

I know that, but it would help.

Otherwise, you don't believe anything anyone says, and you might as well close your UM account.

no, that's the last thing I want to do!! I'm waiting for someone like your good self to show me something/ say something that will change my mind.. Do you think I'm here just to ridicule? I'm all ears- have been for the past 63 years, my friend.

I'd love to be proved wrong- I really would but after 100/ 200 thousand years (debatable) of modern man & trillions of deaths over this time; any form of existence after life is still classed as a phenomenon.. My logic can only come to one conclusion

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I doubt that. There’s no need to be a dick.

oh right

53 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Confirmation bias. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, docyabut2 said:

just want to know if anyone's has these sighs to:) 

I thought I saw my deceased grandfather after his funeral. I will occasionally get a faint whiff of peanut butter balls that my grandmother used to make. She made those just for me around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Probably just a memory thing. Still. It does help to ease a mood. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I thought I saw

yep you thought 'sums it up'  .. but you know you didn't really, don't ya;)

13 minutes ago, Xeno-Fish said:

Are these signs comforting to you Docy?

my sighs convinced me there is a another side

• Like 4