Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel escalation puts new Gulf partners in diplomatic bind

Grim Reaper 6

THIS is the reality and it's a matter of time until this demographic totally turns away from Israel.  I don't worry so much about what happens in Israel because I KNOW they know how to deal with those who want them dead.  I worry more for our country once we have turned our backs on them.  That'd be the country in general.  These children in adult bodies will get what's so richly deserved, in due time.  They will have earned it.

Jew hatred isn't new, those who try to camouflage it by calling it "anti-Zionism" aren't fooling anyone.  I find them to be as loathsome as they believe me to be.  

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Jew hatred isn't new, those who try to camouflage it by calling it "anti-Zionism" aren't fooling anyone.  I find them to be as loathsome as they believe me to be.  

I think the men carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us"  in Charlottesville were conservative men.   I think the Congresswoman who blamed California wildfires  on secret Jewish space lasers  likes to talk about the Holocaust, and said  any statues of Stalin and Hitler should not be taken down  is Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican.

The US will not turn its back on Israel.  Neither side will abandon them, but maybe for different reasons.  We have a strategic relationship that we will not abandon.  Liberals would choose to see peace and an end to violence.  Conservatives have their own purpose for protecting Israel for yet a while longer.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Stalin

I was wrong about this,  here is her comment.  It still seems strange that you need statues of men or fallen  angels  as teaching aids.  

"Whether I see a statue that may be something that I would fully disagree with, like Adolf Hitler, maybe a statue of Satan himself, I would not want to say, 'take it down,'" she told the committee. It's so that I could tell my children and teach others about who these people are, what they did and what they may be about."