Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USS Omaha / July 15th 2019 /

This one is interesting

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Definitely a balloon...hold on is that an Albatross?..quite possibly. Hmmmm...

Submarine long range radio antenna they have some towed balloon radar reflector too...

Submarine antenna balloon

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Submarine long range radio antenna they have some towed balloon radar reflector too...

Submarine antenna balloon

Radio antennas don't move left and right in fast pace.

19 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

They had to manually lock the computer on in the beginning because that object was straight hauling ass. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nobu said:

They had to manually lock the computer on in the beginning because that object was straight hauling ass. 

Not sure that I understand you.

4 hours ago, TrumanB said:

if the sub is roaming at 20 knot at periscope depth , it's sure that the balloon will drift wildly...

• Like 1

Interestingly, the video is removed from youtube. Also, forgot to mention that it was taken with termal camera ( not sure what's the right name for it ), Antennas don't have termal imprint.

Edited by TrumanB

I know how this tech works... well. That object was straight hauling ass. I’m fairly ? Pretty? Sure it’s ours but it’s unknown to me.

• Haha 1

Its claimed the video to be taken on July 15th but why does the date stamp in the video show July 16th?

NxkTEXu.png

Video on instagram

• Like 1

Out in the garage carving something so I have time to think. I can explain because I’m pretty sire this isn’t a secret. Our software automatically locks on. Always. Well almost always. Every chopper, plane , navel vessel is equipped now with cameras and software. This video was taken by a chopper drone or a chopper. That video of the video was taken on a navel warship somewhere where we control the software (byw some ******* spent some time in the brig for filming this). 

if an object is out of spec perm OR too fast you have to manually lock the camera on. They tried a few times to lock it on. The lack of noticeable exhaust could be a reason. But it’s not. It was the speed because they didn’t even try to box the object with the mouse ... they were trying to catch it. 

all of those guys saying “balloon” and “nothing to see” just are smart guys(I believe they are) that don’t believe in anything and are ignorant of our tech. Just ignore them. I do.

something was hauling ass. I would call it a drone but the splash down at the end intrigues me. I don’t know of anything we have that does that. But I’m a more than decade removed from knowing tech.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you. So you're saying that it was too fast for these prosaic explanations?

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Thank you. So you're saying that it was too fast for these prosaic explanations?

Lol for the balloon thing..:. Jaja.... yeah.

300-500 mph would be my guess. I think it’s a drone of ours but the splash down is damn interesting

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nobu said:

300-500 mph would be my guess.

Show your workings please.  But before doing so, I do know photogrammetry....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nobu said:

Lol for the balloon thing..:. Jaja.... yeah.

300-500 mph would be my guess. I think it’s a drone of ours but the splash down is damn interesting

Prove how fast it was going your "guess" is as worthless as the expression "it was hauling ass" prove your opinions. back your claims up.

A newly leaked Navy video appears to show an unidentified flying object disappearing into the water off California, according to a clip obtained by a documentary filmmaker and shared with NBC News.

The video was captured in July 2019 by Navy aircraft and recorded in the USS Omaha's Combat Information Center, according to the filmmaker, Jeremy Corbell.

The clip appears to show a spherical object flying above the water for a few minutes near San Diego before it vanishes.

"It splashed," military personnel can be heard saying in the video.

The Defense Department confirmed that the clip was recorded by Navy personnel and said it will be reviewed by the Pentagon's Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, a panel established last year to "gain insight" into the "nature and origins" of such objects.

Source: NBC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 5/16/2021 at 3:03 PM, Jon the frog said:

if the sub is roaming at 20 knot at periscope depth , it's sure that the balloon will drift wildly...

Im sure sub monitoring systems are incredibly complex. That a sub could be in vicinity of Omaha and not detected is a bit of a stretch

Military ASW employs technologies such as magnetic anomaly detectors (MAD), which detect tiny disturbances to Earth’s magnetic field caused by metallic submarine hulls, passive and active sonar sensors that use sound propagation to detect objects underwater, as well as radar and high-resolution satellite imagery to detect surfaced submarines.

• Like 3

I wonder if any of the recent UFO sightings could be explained as being projections via advanced technology rather than actual physical objects.

See here:https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a32452418/3d-plasma-object-ufos/

here:

and here: http://thenightshirt.com/?p=145

Just a thought that crossed my mind so I did a little searching relating to volumetric display systems that can project images into the air or atmosphere.

Sojo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, khol said:

Im sure sub monitoring systems are incredibly complex. That a sub could be in vicinity of Omaha and not detected is a bit of a stretch

Military ASW employs technologies such as magnetic anomaly detectors (MAD), which detect tiny disturbances to Earth’s magnetic field caused by metallic submarine hulls, passive and active sonar sensors that use sound propagation to detect objects underwater, as well as radar and high-resolution satellite imagery to detect surfaced submarines.

Uss Omaha is a littoral combat ship , it have nothing onboard to detect submarines...

3 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

it have nothing onboard to detect submarines...

hmmm talk about a sitting duck

1 hour ago, sanchez710 said:

Why is it always black and white and really indistinct grainy footage. This could be anything.

Because it's termal camera for night vision. This video was taken during night.

• Like 1