Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scots vaccinated against Covid 'in hospital with Indian variant'

johncbdg

Very bad news but I expected this.
Because in January/February when the 'English mutation' appeared the virologists almost immediately said that the vaccines are working.
But for the 'Indian mutation' they always kept saying that they "don't have enough data".
This could make the whole vaccination program obsolete. New versions of vaccines are needed and meanwhile the virus mutates further...

5 hours ago, Katzenking said:

This could make the whole vaccination program obsolete. New versions of vaccines are needed and meanwhile the virus mutates further...

Perhaps it's time to admit these injections don't vaccinate (immunize) for anything and are a gigantic scam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2021 at 5:05 PM, lilthor said:

Perhaps it's time to admit these injections don't vaccinate (immunize) for anything and are a gigantic scam.

I refused to have mine.

I think the mass hysteria over the virus has a severe negative placebo effect. It is known that many symptoms of diseases are not caused by a virus itself, but are the bodies own attempt to fight it off. For instance fever. Thats when the brain gets told there is an infection and therefore raises the body temperature to put the virus under temperature stress. Its not the virus itself controlling that symptom, and various others.

I cannot help but think that the hysteria is driving more severe immune reactions in people, causing death and organ damage through blood clots. In essence, ramping up the symptoms driven by the mind in response to the presence of a virus rather than the actual virus controlling it itself.

• Haha 2

On 5/19/2021 at 2:05 AM, lilthor said:

How is it a scam?

That’s like saying that flu vaccination is a scam. 

Viruses mutate and new versions of vaccines need to be developed to combat the new strains of virus. 
That in no way means that we should stop vaccinations which already developed to be effective against still widespread strains of COVID.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/18/2021 at 6:05 PM, lilthor said:

I think its time for you to addmit that your knowledge about virology, clinical research and statistics is below zero. Zero knowledge isnt a general threat but in your case it is because you pose others at risk.

"This virus will become endemic, it will not go away. And anyone who actively decides against getting vaccinated now, for example, will inevitably become infected."

- Prof. Dr. Christian Drosten, Head of Administrative Office for Global Health and Director Institute of Virology, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

It is known that many symptoms of diseases are not caused by a virus itself, but are the bodies own attempt to fight it off. For instance fever. Thats when the brain gets told there is an infection and therefore raises the body temperature to put the virus under temperature stress. Its not the virus itself controlling that symptom, and various others.

What a kind of logic is that and what exactly should be the message? Of course, fever is a body reaction but to fight a/the virus.

• Like 1

Thousands of short-seller are waiting for the information which vaccine these people got.

12 minutes ago, toast said:

What a kind of logic is that and what exactly should be the message? Of course, fever is a body reaction but to fight a/the virus.

It is not logic, it is insanity.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I refused to have mine.

I think the mass hysteria over the virus has a severe negative placebo effect. It is known that many symptoms of diseases are not caused by a virus itself, but are the bodies own attempt to fight it off. For instance fever. Thats when the brain gets told there is an infection and therefore raises the body temperature to put the virus under temperature stress. Its not the virus itself controlling that symptom, and various others.

I cannot help but think that the hysteria is driving more severe immune reactions in people, causing death and organ damage through blood clots. In essence, ramping up the symptoms driven by the mind in response to the presence of a virus rather than the actual virus controlling it itself.

So, according to you, the symptoms of the virus could appear without the virus being present and be caused by mass hysteria? 

If Covid misinformation wasn't dangerous it would be hilarious.

And by refusing the vaccine, you know you could be putting others at risk, others who may be more at risk ?

What actually happens in your body when you have a fever can get a little complicated but, in general, "it's a sign that the immune system is fighting something, and that all of the body's systems are working to prioritize the health of vital organs," Roshi Gulati, MD, a family medicine physician at Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital, tells Health.

When you have a fever, your body's hypothalamus, a small region of your brain that act as an internal thermostat, among many other things, signals for your body temperature to increase, Laura Miller, MD, MPH, a family medicine physician with the University of Minnesota Medical School and University of Minnesota Physicians, tells Health.

At that point, "there is a cascade of events that are triggered, including clamping down on blood vessels in the peripheral parts of the body to shunt blood to more important organs and decreasing heat loss from the skin," Dr. Miller says.

"An increase in body temperature can slow bacterial growth, improve the defense capabilities of your white blood cells, and stimulate generation of biochemical reinforcements," Arindam Sarkar, MD, a primary care physician and assistant professor of family and community medicine at Baylor University, tells Health. Basically, a fever is usually a sign that your body is trying to fight off an invader. What Causes a Fever? - When to See a Doctor | Health.com

Edited by ted hughes

On 5/18/2021 at 5:05 PM, lilthor said:

And you are basing this on what, exactly ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I refused to have mine.

If this is the reason you're refusing to have a vaccine, then you need to re-evaluate.

You won't be protected from the virus simply by believing that it's all in other people's heads.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Saru said:

And you are basing this on what, exactly ?

The fact that the pharmaceutical companies have admitted their injections confer no immunity whatsoever.  This means these are not vaccines, by definition.

It is also being reported that Big Pharma executives and employees are, in majority, refusing to receive COVID injections.

Further, if a bunch of Scots are now in the hospital after being injected, it strongly suggests their immune systems were damaged, not strengthened.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, toast said:

I think its time for you to addmit that your knowledge about virology, clinical research and statistics is below zero. Zero knowledge isnt a general threat but in your case it is because you pose others at risk.

“It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

You've been fooled.  And badly.  That's why you are struggling so hard to deny it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lilthor said:

The fact that the pharmaceutical companies have admitted their injections confer no immunity whatsoever.  This means these are not vaccines, by definition.

It is also being reported that Big Pharma executives and employees are, in majority, refusing to receive COVID injections.

Further, if a bunch of Scots are now in the hospital after being injected, it strongly suggests their immune systems were damaged, not strengthened.

"It’s Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled" - Mark Twain      

And guess what?  ;)

Unfortunately those who have been fooled are - in this instance - dangerous to the rest of us.  Fortunately, they are actually very far and few between.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, lilthor said:

Source?

18 minutes ago, Essan said:

Unfortunately those who have been fooled are - in this instance - dangerous to the rest of us.

I guess you're referring to the shedding of spike proteins by those who have received injections and the danger they represent to the rest of the population.

My hope is that these dangers are overblown and that people whose immune systems remain undamaged will easily fight off spike proteins shed by the injected population.

53 minutes ago, lilthor said:

Do you have credible sources to back up these three statements ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saru said:

Do you have credible sources to back up these three statements ?

The COVID injection manufacturers, months ago, said their shots will not immunize for coronavirus infection, only that they will "reduce severity of symptoms".

If you have credible sources stating these injections DO confer coronavirus immunity, I'd like to see it.

Big Pharma execs refusing injections has been all over the internet.  Do you have credible sources showing a majority of them have taken it?  I doubt it.  Because they haven't.

1 hour ago, lilthor said:

Studies measure antibodies, T-Cells, etc in non-vaccianted and vaccinated people.

The vaccines clearly build immunity. 

Do you just believe those studies are all lies and conspiracies ?

8 minutes ago, lilthor said:

The COVID injection manufacturers, months ago, said their shots will not immunize for coronavirus infection, only that they will "reduce severity of symptoms".

If you have credible sources stating these injections DO confer coronavirus immunity, I'd like to see it.

Big Pharma execs refusing injections has been all over the internet.  Do you have credible sources showing a majority of them have taken it?  I doubt it.  Because they haven't.

You are the one making the claim, you are the one who needs to provide sources to back it up.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

The vaccines clearly build immunity.

Clearly, they don't.  Which is why the manufacturers say they don't.

These formulations are still under emergency-use authorization and not fully tested or approved.

The credibility of these injections as beneficial to society is, unfortunately, not helped by the fact that their two biggest boosters (Fauci and Gates) are currently in the process of having their reputations torn to shreds by scandal.  Caution is warranted.

2 minutes ago, lilthor said:

Clearly, they don't.  Which is why the manufacturers say they don't.

These formulations are still under emergency-use authorization and not fully tested or approved.

The credibility of these injections as beneficial to society is, unfortunately, not helped by the fact that their two biggest boosters (Fauci and Gates) are currently in the process of having their reputations torn to shreds by scandal.  Caution is warranted.

I don't know if you actually believe what you're saying. But you just making up random things :huh: lol.

Most vaccinated people do not get infected at all. Not symptomatically, not asymptomatically. Just not at all.

https://www-livescience-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.livescience.com/amp/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-college-trial-transmission.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16215249999222&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.livescience.com%2Fmoderna-covid-19-vaccine-college-trial-transmission.html

And even if you get sick but asymptomatic because of the vaccine. That still counts as immunity.

You're just lost in semantics.

• Like 1

I thought I recognized your posting style.

@lilthor - Ian Hacktorp, I presume ?

Since this entire argument is being carried on by a banned member posting under a sock puppet account, there's little point keeping this going.

Thread closed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked