Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama on UFOs: 'we don't know what they are'

"We don't know what they are" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :unsure:

(There's a clue in the title, Barack)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"We don't know what they are"

little_green_peaceful_alien_trifold_wall

Nobody will believe what they are... 

[00.00:05]

~

• Haha 4

I found that interesting for the fact that if you had asked him when he was in office he would have laughed it off and made a joke. But now we have a well-respected, ex-president admitting that there are unusual things happening in our skies that the US government cannot explain.
And I suspect that IF these things were Chinese or Russian made objects, they would have a strong idea of the origin through tracking where they originate, end up going, navigation behaviour and what materials are at least involved in construction, to at the very least have an idea of who was creating them, even if they didn't understand them.

I think the next year or two is going to be huge, and like the producer of Skinwalker Ranch show recently said... within a month or two, we will suddenly have an influx of UFO Experts on every news station and debate show giving their analysis, where 2 years ago the very same correspondents would be scoffing at the idea of UFOs and people that believe in them.

A bit like how news reporters suddenly became immunologist and virologist experts the moment we had a pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Glad to see American officials are finally acknowledging unidentified flying objects.

• Like 3

He is making a good and serious point, there are UFOs and UFOs, IMO. There are UFOs that we can't be sure of but are likely weather balloons, reflections, etc that we all like discussing; and there are other ones that we have no idea about.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Warpspeed said:

Finally, vindication. No more rolling of the eyes when credible people describe incredible events they have witnessed.

Depends who you mean by credible..obama..pentagon..c.i.a.....nahhh

• Like 2

Obama on UFOs: 'we don't know what they are'.
By definition, If you know then they will not be UFOs anymore. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ExoPaul said:

within a month or two, we will suddenly have an influx of UFO Experts on every news station and debate show giving their analysis,

that fantastic word 'Experts' hoves into view yet again when talking about ufos & aliens on this planet

Experts giving their analysis on a story told- because that's the only data we have!

the reason there is no serious scientific study of this enigma is because science can not/ will not work with data that could be made up/ false= In My Opinion;) 

Former President Carter spoke about UFO years ago, nobody took him seriously.

• Like 2

Is it weird that now Obama has said UFO's are real that I doubt their existence even more?

I mean, I heard the "fake alien invasion" conspiracy theory 10 or 12 years ago (potentially called Project Bluebeam conspiracy?) which claimed that a NWO would be created by governments using hologram technology to fake UFO's over cities. This would be used as an excuse to create a global government.

I didn't believe it, but now I'm not so sure.

• Like 1

UFO doesnt mean alien...

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG.jpg.07914aa5ae40fbe479c02cca4ae9915c.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Is it weird that now Obama has said UFO's are real that I doubt their existence even more?

I don't know if I'd describe so much as weird as short-sighted. I encourage you to study the topic with an open mind. 

13 hours ago, ExoPaul said:

I found that interesting for the fact that if you had asked him when he was in office he would have laughed it off and made a joke. But now we have a well-respected, ex-president admitting that there are unusual things happening in our skies that the US government cannot explain.
And I suspect that IF these things were Chinese or Russian made objects, they would have a strong idea of the origin through tracking where they originate, end up going, navigation behaviour and what materials are at least involved in construction, to at the very least have an idea of who was creating them, even if they didn't understand them.

I think the next year or two is going to be huge, and like the producer of Skinwalker Ranch show recently said... within a month or two, we will suddenly have an influx of UFO Experts on every news station and debate show giving their analysis, where 2 years ago the very same correspondents would be scoffing at the idea of UFOs and people that believe in them.

A bit like how news reporters suddenly became immunologist and virologist experts the moment we had a pandemic.

Obama=A well-respected ex-president? Lmao!

Edited by Duke Fan
  • Haha 3

Since im not controlled by politics and do not have a side or party it makes no difference to me whether Obama, trump or Yosemite Sam.

Im not at all surprised that any person of even average intellect when asked about "unidentified flying objects" very well will reply to the effect we/i do not know what they are because its a no brainer if one knows what a UFO is then its no longer a UFO,

Wake me up when Obama or Trump says UfOs have been identified as alien craft.

( trump better have better evidence and proof than he did for claims of election fraud )

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Duke Fan said:

Obama=A well-respected ex-president? Lmao!

Its called artist license.

Even so far more respect him than they do trump shrug.gif.a41857e3577c2a6b2be6fb3d87f1ecb6.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, godnodog said:

Former President Carter spoke about UFO years ago, nobody took him seriously.

Yes they did. He also said he didn't think it was a spaceship. That's why we know about it today.

No good reason to think any of them are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Yes they did. He also said he didn't think it was a spaceship. That's why we know about it today.

No good reason to think any of them are. 

Pretty sure it was explained as a misidentified planet venus and or high-altitude barium release clouds, carter was adamant it wasnt aliens and even said there is no cover up so of course dear believers hated carter.

I loved when Reagan would give a speech sounding almost as stoned as Chong was in Amsterdam,

Ronny would babble on about "what if" we were faced with a threat from out there he would point to the sky and grin bigger than in bongo goes ape,

Hes press people would loose their minds to try to go back and explain what he really meant which was easier than undoing it when a bumbling prez suggests speedballing clorox to cure covid,

Dear believers insisted Reagan was heading for that holy grail day of disclosure...such fun times.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Pretty sure it was explained as a misidentified planet venus and or high-altitude barium release clouds, carter was adamant it wasnt aliens and even said there is no cover up so of course dear believers hated carter.

I loved when Reagan would give a speech sounding almost as stoned as Chong was in Amsterdam,

Ronny would babble on about "what if" we were faced with a threat from out there he would point to the sky and grin bigger than in bongo goes ape,

Hes press people would loose their minds to try to go back and explain what he really meant which was easier than undoing it when a bumbling prez suggests speedballing clorox to cure covid,

Dear believers insisted Reagan was heading for that holy grail day of disclosure...such fun times.

I remember that well. I was just thinking about it yesterday when reading a post in US politics. The threads here support what you say about the believers.

And posters in this thread are having a crack at Obama :lol: :rofl:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I remember that well. I was just thinking about it yesterday when reading a post in US politics. The threads here support what you say about the believers.

And posters in this thread are having a crack at Obama :lol: :rofl:

Aw man....I had a chance to crack Obama and I missed it?  damn it

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

the believers.

Can you define this?  Believers in what. You yourself have stated black ops its all myself and others here are suggesting. I could be wrong but don't recall reading where any particular poster is flat out saying ET anywhere. This discussion needs to be about the technology and who possesses it...what are the intentions ect. Not whether or not ET is involved. If that turns out to be the case it will eventually unfold on its own

• Confused 1

Q

37 minutes ago, khol said:

Can you define this?  Believers in what. You yourself have stated black ops its all myself and others here are suggesting. I could be wrong but don't recall reading where any particular poster is flat out saying ET anywhere. This discussion needs to be about the technology and who possesses it...what are the intentions ect. Not whether or not ET is involved. If that turns out to be the case it will eventually unfold on its own

If i shovel away the bs you have a point,

Anyone who says believers do not jump into and ruin many UFO threads pushing it must be aliens as the only explanation they will accept are either ignorant, intentionally lying or both.

• Like 1

I just saw the video, and I love Obama's humor. :D

The best kind of humor is when your "victim" also laughs. I think Obama is a gentleman. 

I know he is a politician, and I know they aren't always honest. :lol:

But I think he expressed himself as honestly as he could about UFOs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1