Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama on UFOs: 'we don't know what they are'

5azi58.jpg

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey my friends let me explain the theory I have been reading up on, on some of the Acedemic Sites that have Astrophysicists and Astrobiologist who have considered these questions. Some of the information is listed as Hypothetical and some of the ideas are just theories that have been discussed for more than 40 years. 

Let me be clear I don't think that Aliens have ever Built Pyramids on Earth, or that they come here for vacations or any other fringe beliefs. 

So let's start at the beginning where the theories and hypotheses that I am talking about start. The universe is approximately 13.7 Billion years old according to many Scientists today, and the Earth is Approximately 4 Billion years old. Our Solar system is approximately 4.5 Billion years old so according to the general age of the Universe our Solar system and our planet are relatively young in the Cosmic Scheme of things. Life first began on Earth approximately 3.4 to 3.8 Billion years ago, and in the earliest days RNA one celled life forms were the first life on Earth. Life Forms that were based upon DNA did not did not evolve until much later in Earths History. 

If we consider the above information, the age of the Universe and the age of our Solar system and Earth it becomes clear that there is a difference of approximately 8 Billion + years from when the Great Expansion or Big Bang occurred that started everything. So considering the difference in the time frames above the next question is how many Civilizations have risen and have fallen before our Solar System was a speck of Cosmic Dust? Then considering this how many other Civilzations that have risen may still survive today, and could be approximately be 2 to 6 Billion years older than our Solar system and Earth itself. 

Taking this theory into consideration, how advanced would a Civilization be if it was, let's say it was 4 Billion years older than our current Civilization.. Next how advanced would their knowledge of Physics, Science and Technology  be compared to ours? It seems logically based on our evolution and development that another Species that was approximately 4 Billion years older than ours would also have Technology, and a understanding of Physics and Science equally advanced. In simple terms we are the first one celled RNA life forms that developed in Earths Oceans and they would be Equal to us at this stage in our evolution. 

If we take this into consideration it is very possible that a few Billion years ago an Alien Species could have passed through what would become or was becoming our Solar system while we were nothing but single celled RNA life forms. Next what if they decided to place out posts in what was them our Solar System, that could still remain today or were abandoned long ago. Now by reading your comments in your posts above the issue of how would we not detect their communications or movement within our Solar System, was brought up. Well do to their advanced state in comparison to ours, it doesn't seem to be a stretch that their technology most likely would give them the ability to hide from us as long as those choose to do so.

But there is also an opposite side of this coin, let's say no others Species has passed through this part of the Universe yet. What would stop them from sending advanced probes to explore the Universe, I mean we have been doing this for close to 40 years ourselves. Maybe some of the Objects that were seen over the years and called UFOs were nothing but unmanned Alien Probes, and just maybe some of the unidentified Airial Crafts our Governments are experiencing right now are Alien unmanned Probes.

These are the theories and hypotheses I am putting forward, I am trying to be clear in my comments. Its obvious I am not an expert in any of these areas, however, I do have an interest in this subject and I have been reading about it and studying these theories for many years. However, this is the first time I have shared my thoughts on the subject publicly, and during the time I have been a forum member I don't remember this subject being approached from the direct I am outlining here.

Thanks for being patient with me guys, I am not nuts:wacko:, well maybe I am walking that fine line between Bat Crap Crazy and reality :lol: that is for whoever reads these comments to decide. :yes:

Estimated age of the Universe:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200715170541.htm

How old is our Solar System:

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/solar-system/our-solar-system/in-depth/

When did life start on Earth

https://www.lpi.usra.edu/science/kring/epo_web/impact_cratering/origin_of_life/index.html

How life began on Earth: Status Updated Report

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.533.1125&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Search for foot prints of Alien Technology:

https://fenomenum.com.br/ufo/cientificos/Footprints_of_alien_technology.pdf

A more sensible search Strategy for finding Abandoned Alien Technology in our Solar system:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/pdf/1985IAUS..112..505P

Ok. Gotcha bro :tu:

Some things I find that don't add up here. 

First up, the universe had to evolve too. Stars went through three generations to evolve into metal rich stars that are capable of providing a constant output. And outputting elements needed for life. Type III stars were mostly gaseous. True the universe is thirteen and a half billion years old, but it hasn't been habitable for that long, nor did the elements exist required to bring the building blocks for life into existence.

Those original stars burned hot and fast. Not great for evolution. All the while making the elements that populate the galaxy, they also coalesced our galaxies, kicking of those gravity wells in space time to house what we see today. The Milky Way is 13.8 billion years old, yet earth itself is only 4.5 billion years old. All that time yet earth is a new comer. And then we have to consider habitable areas of the galaxy. Too close to the centre and the right conditions for life are far less likely to exist. We are in a sweet spot on an arm of the Milky way. So many dangers out there. Gamma rays capable of wiping a planet clean or magnetar suns too dangerous to be near. 

But all that might not hurt the hypothesis of an advanced species. A million years is nothing on a cosmological scale. A thousand years, even five hundred could mean a huge difference. I don't think billions of years is feasible considering the above. I'd say that's even quite feasible for more advanced species to exist, as I've said before there should be species at all levels of development. However as physics applied to aliens as much as it does is, the Fermi Paradox I find asks the more important question here. I don't subscribe to the prime directive idea, I honestly don't think it's altogether a likely common proposition. 

Also, if aliens passed by when we were RNA, why imitate stealth?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

5azi58.jpg

Lol, they aren't holes 

That's where the dark matter cheese is!

:lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

Lol, they aren't holes 

That's where the dark matter cheese is!

:lol:

You know I listen to people discuss physics on this forum all the time and your one of few, according to my limited knowledge who has a grasp of the subject. Lets face it Einstein's theories are not complete, I doubt anyone could have completed those theories in a single life time. In addition our current state of knowledge and technology does not even allow us to test all the theories postulated so, in reality according to what I have been reading there are many many holes in Man Kinds knowledge. So I thought the Swiss Cheese was appropriate, and anyway if it is not, it is certainly funny!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Hell, I even got a laugh out of you and that was worth the time it took to post it!!:yes: :D

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Communication can take many forms my friend, radio frequencies are not very good methods of communication. They are to slow, and that's where their limitations are the greatest. Here is another problem SETI has only been searching for Microwave burst communication all these years and since they are the most advanced group of Scientists in this field, and yet for reasons I cant explain they are only now acknowledging this was mistake. The papers I added below go into other forms of communication that would be faster ( Some Light Speed ) and that would invisible to us because of our present state of technology. 

I am going to address your comments concerning the realm of Physics. Our knowledge of Astrophysics is like a 2x2 block of Swiss Cheese, its so full of holes that our present level of technology that in reality we have only scratched the surface. When it come to discussions of our knowledge of Physics at this point in time you must discuss Einstein's General and Special theories of Relativity because while those theories may cover all topics, they are the foundation that our knowledge of Physics is built upon. According to your beliefs as you outlined them above if it cant occur according to Astrophysics then it isn't possible, and I have no choice but to agree with you because to our base knowledge that is the correct answer.

However, what you failed to take into consideration is that as a Species we dont have all the answers. But according to Einstein and Rosen what they have postulated as an Einstein Rosen Bridge is possible according to Einstein's theories which is another name for a Wormhole. Now theoretically according to physics it is possible to create and manipulate such things. The only reason we are not currently doing it is because our level of technology and our knowledge of Astrophysics is still infantile in the scope of things. With all likely hood there civilizations that are a few Billion years older than ours in the Universe. With a knowledge of physics and technology also that much advanced to ours.

Maybe some day if we dont destroy ourselves we will have the answers to all the equations need to fully understand Physics. But currently we are still the young kids on the play ground  concerning Astrophysics and we are not even half way there yet. We cant even fully explain simple Universal Processes much less the complicated processes that it would take to create and control a Wormhole.

The Einstein-Rosen Bridge: Einstein - Rosen Bridge (lege.net)

Wormholes, Warp Drives and Energy Conditions: 421735_Print.indd (cinvestav.mx)

Neutrinos for Interstellar CommunicationCosmic Search Issue 03 - All Articles & Miscellaneous Items (bigear.org)

Engineering planetary lasers for interstellar communication1992lbsa.conf..637S (harvard.edu)

Interstellar communication. IV. Benchmarking information carriers1711.07962.pdf (arxiv.org)

Radio waves are light.  They move at the speed of light. They are not slow compared to light.

• Like 3

On 5/25/2021 at 4:15 AM, joc said:

Maybe I used an inappropriate term when I said Darwinism.  What I actually am trying to say is that it is impossible to evolve into something that does not possess the primitive brain.  We cannot evolve out of our  evolutionary dna structure of kill, eat, procreate, die.  Because that isn't a 'human' thing...it is a Life thing.

hi Joc, I do understand what you are driving at here. I guess one possible 'solution' would be that 'life' created 'AI' that would eventually surpass and outlive 'life'......the AI would not be reliant on the 'eat/kill/procreate/die' rules that 'life' currently has in place.

The down side would be that the AI would need to have been programmed or pointed towards 'travel' otherwise I am not sure why they would unless they had to ie: to continue to 'learn' -they had to travel space to do so.....

PS- not that I think this is the case I was merely trying to find a 'possible' to the parameters you set out........though I must admit its easy to invoke sci-fi to get around most issues :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Radio waves are light.  They move at the speed of light. They are not slow compared to light.

Your right in vacuum they do travel at light speed. However the ratio of the power of the spacecraft's signal level to the level coming from other sources is known as the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). And even thought a radio wave in a Vacum will travel at light speed they do not travel that fast in space do to forms of interference. Because if they were not effected in this manner, there would be no lag time when Astronauts were on the Moon communicating with earth. 

https://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/Communications/1-what-could-go-wrong-communications.html

https://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/Communications/1-what-interferes-with-radio-waves.html

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Ok. Gotcha bro :tu:

Some things I find that don't add up here. 

First up, the universe had to evolve too. Stars went through three generations to evolve into metal rich stars that are capable of providing a constant output. And outputting elements needed for life. Type III stars were mostly gaseous. True the universe is thirteen and a half billion years old, but it hasn't been habitable for that long, nor did the elements exist required to bring the building blocks for life into existence.

Those original stars burned hot and fast. Not great for evolution. All the while making the elements that populate the galaxy, they also coalesced our galaxies, kicking of those gravity wells in space time to house what we see today. The Milky Way is 13.8 billion years old, yet earth itself is only 4.5 billion years old. All that time yet earth is a new comer. And then we have to consider habitable areas of the galaxy. Too close to the centre and the right conditions for life are far less likely to exist. We are in a sweet spot on an arm of the Milky way. So many dangers out there. Gamma rays capable of wiping a planet clean or magnetar suns too dangerous to be near. 

But all that might not hurt the hypothesis of an advanced species. A million years is nothing on a cosmological scale. A thousand years, even five hundred could mean a huge difference. I don't think billions of years is feasible considering the above. I'd say that's even quite feasible for more advanced species to exist, as I've said before there should be species at all levels of development. However as physics applied to aliens as much as it does is, the Fermi Paradox I find asks the more important question here. I don't subscribe to the prime directive idea, I honestly don't think it's altogether a likely common proposition. 

Also, if aliens passed by when we were RNA, why imitate stealth?

You make some great points and thank you for sharing your ideas on the subject. So let me be clear I understand what your saying about it taking time for stars to produce the Necessary ingredients to make everything needed to create biospheres and life. Now thanks to you, I have some insights that I can think about that I had not considered before. So obviously the 8 Billion Year time frame I spoke about is a leap. However, a Species that was even two Billion years older than our species would still be at a level of technology and intelligence that would make us Appear as children.  

The Mikyway Galaxy alone has 200 to 400 Billion stars, and at least a 100 Billion planets: https://socratic.org/questions/how-many-solar-systems-are-there-in-the-universe-how-many-in-the-known-universe. According to recent updates there are approximately 2 trillion Galaxies in our Universe https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-resources/how-many-galaxies/  According to recent research their are approximately 40 Billion planets in solar systems in the Universe that are located in the same position Earth is around similar Stars. There are approximately 300 million such planets in the Milkyway Galaxy alone: https://www.seti.org/press-release/how-many-habitable-planets-are-out-there 

if aliens traveled by or colonized our early solar system when we consisted of RNA there would be no need for Stealth and I doubt they would even pay any attention to us. However, in the last two hundred years of our evolution Stealth counter measures would become increasing necessary with each passing year up to this very day if they choose to remain hidden.

In reality I don't know is they passed through, stayed or maybe just sent Scientific Probes, these are all hypothetical theories. However to say that known of this ever occurred is also nothing more than Hypothetical Theories. In time we will learn the truth, but in my opinion if we were going to search for Aliens or Different Species we should start in our own Solar system. To date this has been the place we don't seem to check, and this isn't logical because there are many places an entire civilization could hide if they were adavced in both technology and intelligence. 

Please continue to share your knowledge, I am grateful for your thoughts and time my friend.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Communication can take many forms my friend, radio frequencies are not very good methods of communication. They are to slow, and that's where their limitations are the greatest. Here is another problem SETI has only been searching for Microwave burst communication all these years and since they are the most advanced group of Scientists in this field, and yet for reasons I cant explain they are only now acknowledging this was mistake. The papers I added below go into other forms of communication that would be faster ( Some Light Speed ) and that would invisible to us because of our present state of technology. 

I am going to address your comments concerning the realm of Physics. Our knowledge of Astrophysics is like a 2x2 block of Swiss Cheese, its so full of holes that our present level of technology that in reality we have only scratched the surface. When it come to discussions of our knowledge of Physics at this point in time you must discuss Einstein's General and Special theories of Relativity because while those theories may cover all topics, they are the foundation that our knowledge of Physics is built upon. According to your beliefs as you outlined them above if it cant occur according to Astrophysics then it isn't possible, and I have no choice but to agree with you because to our base knowledge that is the correct answer.

However, what you failed to take into consideration is that as a Species we dont have all the answers. But according to Einstein and Rosen what they have postulated as an Einstein Rosen Bridge is possible according to Einstein's theories which is another name for a Wormhole. Now theoretically according to physics it is possible to create and manipulate such things. The only reason we are not currently doing it is because our level of technology and our knowledge of Astrophysics is still infantile in the scope of things. With all likely hood there civilizations that are a few Billion years older than ours in the Universe. With a knowledge of physics and technology also that much advanced to ours.

Maybe some day if we dont destroy ourselves we will have the answers to all the equations need to fully understand Physics. But currently we are still the young kids on the play ground  concerning Astrophysics and we are not even half way there yet. We cant even fully explain simple Universal Processes much less the complicated processes that it would take to create and control a Wormhole.

The Einstein-Rosen Bridge: Einstein - Rosen Bridge (lege.net)

Wormholes, Warp Drives and Energy Conditions: 421735_Print.indd (cinvestav.mx)

Neutrinos for Interstellar CommunicationCosmic Search Issue 03 - All Articles & Miscellaneous Items (bigear.org)

Engineering planetary lasers for interstellar communication1992lbsa.conf..637S (harvard.edu)

Interstellar communication. IV. Benchmarking information carriers1711.07962.pdf (arxiv.org)

As a species we do have all the answers.  To the point that we have answers beyond the understanding of any other species on Earth.  Einstein not withstanding, we do know what happens in a petri dish like Earth once Life blossoms.  

Not to change the subject ....  but...just in general as far as life in other places in our universe... What are your thoughts on the possibility of life spreading through the cosmos via Super Nova.  Planets that had life...being destroyed and the life embedded in asteroids  eventually reaching other planets and, like a seed, redeveloping and then blossoming.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, joc said:

As a species we do have all the answers.  To the point that we have answers beyond the understanding of any other species on Earth.  Einstein not withstanding, we do know what happens in a petri dish like Earth once Life blossoms.  

Not to change the subject ....  but...just in general as far as life in other places in our universe... What are your thoughts on the possibility of life spreading through the cosmos via Super Nova.  Planets that had life...being destroyed and the life embedded in asteroids  eventually reaching other planets and, like a seed, redeveloping and then blossoming.  

What your speaking about is called a Panspermia and I do believe life could be transmitted across vast distances of space in Asteroids and Comets. We currently have already proven that extremophiles from Earth can also survive in space and be brought back to Earth and still reproduce. So yes to answer your question, I do believe it is probably something that has occurred on Earth and if it has it is most likely still occurring on a smaller scale. Do you realize how much debris fall to Earth from space every year, when you consider this it becomes clear microbial life can still be falling from the skies. 

Panspermia Theory.

https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.cloudfront.net/52028733/Life_in_icy_habitats_new_insights_suppor20170305-14861-1jabmpe.pdf?1488702939=&response-content-disposition=inline%3B+filename%3DLife_in_icy_habitats_new_insights_suppor.pdf&Expires=1622034988&Signature=FpO3PEPGrLmov1F-JiLaBox1XwgrPGrtHqwQEq-wzfrTY-Phnz9BpDFZX-hrK-GwckaoSdMplF9qEPYCe3UmejTnzbLjy6kbiBtXgKBZ9s0ENKgNd2S99IRSvd8wEgmeA~idmbg0LlC2Haf6DmWLQoQ3TgIt5n4cQ0Q6Vt7uKsIqHEX2k82UtBdiREcy-cMfQ~0GoO4jtOr48R1ZzHixaI7o~lrJE20RxKRnGHU6x6ddcpZ09TUjomU8jfH1T~O5i3D2d5HgEssrEdPCtWkx27C45CFiBL5j-w3lyf9VCT~7blKWT4KMSiQJNDxXHj4pDQJ1SayrJHcx-uVGnk2NvA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJLOHF5GGSLRBV4ZA

Creatures from Earth that can lived also in outer space Tartagrades.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11084-016-9522-1

Extremophiles and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life 

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.472.3179&rep=rep1&type=pdf

THE DEEP SEA

https://ocean.si.edu/ecosystems/deep-sea/deep-sea

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know I listen to people discuss physics on this forum all the time and your one of few, according to my limited knowledge who has a grasp of the subject.

Thanks mate, I like discussion with you. No ego, no BS, just a good yarn between a coupe mates.

16 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Lets face it Einstein's theories are not complete, I doubt anyone could have completed those theories in a single life time. In addition our current state of knowledge and technology does not even allow us to test all the theories postulated so, in reality according to what I have been reading there are many many holes in Man Kinds knowledge. So I thought the Swiss Cheese was appropriate, and anyway if it is not, it is certainly funny!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Hell, I even got a laugh out of you and that was worth the time it took to post it!!:yes: :D

Indeed and Hawking didn't manage to unify GR and QM either despite his natural brilliance.

But a bit of a light hearted approach never hurts I find. :)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Thanks mate, I like discussion with you. No ego, no BS, just a good yarn between a coupe mates.

Indeed and Hawking didn't manage to unify GR and QM either despite his natural brilliance.

But a bit of a light hearted approach never hurts I find. :)

You know my friend far to many people have forgotten that the best thing we can do for our mental health to sit and think about about conversations we have and then be able to laugh at ourselves. I know you don't really agree with my ideas, and I also know and freely admit my knowledge is only based upon what I can find and read so in retrospect my knowledge on the subject  is not well formed as yet. Concerning the Universal past, possibilitys of Alien intelligence, and the down and dirty nuts and bolts of Physics which still alludes me, but .I am great at mathematics.. However, like with anything I find interesting I will research research and research the subject until my curiosity is fulfilled. 

I am very glad and I feel lucky to have made friendships with people like you who are willing to not be critical and are willing to help guide me through subjects I am interested in so that I can increase my knowledge in those areas. Forum Member Harte is another member who has been very helpful like you in topics I am interested in and man you guys are great. While most people do not realize it I have a very decent IQ, which is in the high150s and I have an imagination that allows me to visualize problems and find solutions by just thinking through theories and hypotheses. I was taught to think outside the box by my Biology Professor who also arranged for my IQ test. 

Anyway I also view you as a Mate and I hope you keep answering my posts on the subjects That i have been discussing lately even if it requires that you set me straight on certain ideas I am sharing and discussing. What most people don't realize is that telling some they are wrong doesn't require sarcasm, and I think if more people keep that in mind discussions forum members have could be fantastic learning experience for all involved.:tu:

Maybe next year, me and my wife may take a vacation to Australia so that we can meet, South Korea isn't that far away .I bet we could have a good time knocking back a few beers and putting a few Shrimp on the Barbi!!:yes::tu: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2021 at 9:15 PM, joc said:

The problem I have with that theory is the complete lack of evidence.  In order for a civilization to become technologically capable of space travel...they would have to be more advanced than ours.  There is no evidence of roads or buildings or tools or plastics or anything remotely like what we have today.  

Hundreds of thousands of years from now there will be an incredible amount of evidence of our civilization.  In order for one to become technologically advanced, a path of knowledge and learning must be followed...and it must, by the laws of physics, be similar to how our technology came about.  Today's greatest thing becomes tomorrows old news and as a result...a path of learning and evolution of technology is created. There is no evolution of a path of technology from anyone from this planet.  And we know there aren't life forms on the other planets in our own solar system...that isn't a guess...we know that...so...

...the only other avenue is interstellar travel.  That is quite problematic as well given that the closest star system is over 4 light years away.  In order for a visit...our guests would have to have left at least  four years ago and travelled all this way at the speed of light...for what??   To annoy us?  To steal our technology and resources?  To eat us?  Why would a highly technological society from another star system even do that?  They would not even know we existed.  Just as we don't know if any of the planets in that solar system are inhabited with life.  

So...from my personal pov...there aren't any Aliens...no ETs...no star travellers...nothing.  There is life out there somewhere but we will never find it.  

oh...wait... @psyche101 mentioned Communication...

Where is that?  Where is any communication?  If a technological society lived for instance on Alpha Centuri...why no radio transmissions?  I would think a civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would have kind of an idea of radio frequencies...so...again...

There are no life forms out there that we will ever hear from...ever.   We may be the only life in The Milky Way Galaxy.   And there might only be life on maybe one planet in every hundred million or so galaxies....   Since there are Trillions of Galaxies, that still would be an incredible number of other life forms in the universe, but we will never know each other exist.  

Flying saucers are piloted by alien beings .. were do u think we got the concept of grey aliens from ? The eye witnesses that have seen them.... 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 5/19/2021 at 8:38 PM, Duke Fan said:

Obama=A well-respected ex-president? Lmao!

Indeed so, he's widely admired by individuals both local and foreign, expanded healthcare to millions of people, and handled himself with grace and dignity and steered his office the same way despite historic mistreatment from the GOP who had a strong held belief that the government shouldn't function when a black guy is in charge! 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Flying saucers are piloted by alien beings .. were do u think we got the concept of grey aliens from ? The eye witnesses that have seen them.... 

Proof? Any evidence? Nope.

Eye witnesses? Stories are not evidence or proof.

Sorry ufoguy you failed epic yet again.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

There is an alternative hypothesis that grey aliens are actually shaved chimps (remember the NASA test pilot "Sparky the space chimp" and the other space program chimp test pilots?).  You shave them to insure that they don't shed and clog up the instrumentation.

1291318005_Areshavedchimpsgrayaliens.jpg.84570d4b46940e78fc83e8f33ed46564.jpg

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

Please post a picture of a Grey Alien, or any Alien that isn't doctored. If you are unable to do so I can  do it if your interested?

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

There is an alternative hypothesis that grey aliens are actually shaved chimps (remember the NASA test pilot "Sparky the space chimp" and the other space program chimp test pilots?).  You shave them to insure that they don't shed and clog up the instrumentation.

1291318005_Areshavedchimpsgrayaliens.jpg.84570d4b46940e78fc83e8f33ed46564.jpg

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die."

Great post, thanks for sharing!:lol:

But actually it's never time to die, if you become a Buddhist like I have reincarnation is part of the package!!:yes:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Proof? Any evidence? Nope.

Eye witnesses? Stories are not evidence or proof.

Sorry ufoguy you failed epic yet again.

corroborative evidence... is strong evidence ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

corroborative evidence... is strong evidence ...

It is? Post your one best example of this please.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please post a picture of a Grey Alien, or any Alien that isn't doctored. If you are unable to do so I can  do it if your interested?

image.jpeg.a5b29d39c56662013ebc9dfa348f15fd.jpeg

And this is not doctored this is real

Edited by ufoguy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jrod.htm

http://proofofalien.com/7-evidences-prove-the-area-51-alien-interview-was-hoax/

48 minutes ago, ufoguy said:

a2794207f35d5112497a629e5a5182bd.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ufoguy said:

Ok, I am sorry my friend but the resolution isn't good enough to obviously tell if either of those photos were really Biological Enities. So, I will post a few photos, of really Aliens that are living Biological Enities, just give me a few moments!

@ufoguy @the13bats @psyche101 @Alchopwn

Ok Ufoguy, here are some photos of real Aliens that currently exist on Earth and that are living Biological Entities, let me know what you think?

Image result for photos of alien extremophiles in the deepest ocean

See the source image

Image result for Gif images of alien extremophiles in the deepest ocean

Here is what supports life in the deepest Oceans, where no life was suppose to be able to exist. These creatures are truly Aliens 

Image result for Gif images of smoker vents in the deepest ocean

See the source image

In 1977, scientists exploring the Galápagos Rift along the mid-ocean ridge in the eastern Pacific noticed a series of temperature spikes in their data. They wondered how deep-ocean temperatures could change so drastically—from near freezing to 400 °C (750 °F)—in such a short distance. The scientists had made a fascinating discovery—deep-sea hydrothermal vents. They also realized that an entirely unique ecosystem, including hundreds of new species, existed around the vents. Despite the extreme temperatures and pressures, toxic minerals, and lack of sunlight that characterized the deep-sea vent ecosystem, the species living there were thriving. Scientists later realized that bacteria were converting the toxic vent minerals into usable forms of energy through a process called chemosynthesis, providing food for other Alien vent organisms.

The study of hydrothermal vent ecosystems continues to redefine our understanding of the requirements for life. The ability of Alien vent organisms to survive and thrive in such extreme pressures and temperatures and in the presence of toxic mineral plumes is fascinating. The conversion of mineral-rich hydrothermal fluid into energy is a key aspect of these unique ecosystems. Through the process of chemosynthesis, bacteria provide energy and nutrients to vent species without the need for sunlight.

Deep Sea Hydrothermal Vents | National Geographic Society

Life in the Dark - Deep Sea Ecosystems

Life in the Dark - Deep Sea Ecosystems (firstscience.com)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2