Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit girl left her headstone - dream

dream jo

I had a dream a very bizarre dream

where a girl of about 7 or 8 walked out of her head stone she did

she was dressed in Victorian clothes she was

she had red ginger curly hair she did

she was a beautiful child she was but in the dream she must have been about 7 or 8 when she died

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Spirit girl left her headstone - dream

no not a skirt I am not scared of death because I'm sort of medium in some ways I would have been to put the median if I'm not going for covid-19 I am connect to the spirit world and a lot of years just did not realise how much when I was younger I wish I had a Cent more I wished I listened more I'm not I'm Gifted I know I am Gifted

Hi Jo :st Do you mind me asking what country you are from?

14 hours ago, dream jo said:

I had a dream a very bizarre dream

where a girl of about 7 or 8 walked out of her head stone she did

she was dressed in Victorian clothes she was

she had red ginger curly hair she did

she was a beautiful child she was but in the dream she must have been about 7 or 8 when she died

Why are you using such large print, do you believe it emphasizes what you are saying?

24 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Why are you using such large print, do you believe it emphasizes what you are saying?

I think I can recall dream jo saying in the past she had mobility issues or some other problems which made typing on a keyboard difficult, which is why I am supportive of  her. Hey, dream jo, remind us of your circumstances? 

And as ouija ouija asks, where are you from? I know you have posted a lot of photos of, I think ,Amsterdam in the past?

6 hours ago, ted hughes said:

so you are gifted as a medium? was it dream or something else do you think?

I think the dream was telling me something but I've been gifted all my life I took me a few mediums i it might church telling me I'm gifted i sea spirit I've list of spirit I listened to spill it I don't know anyway spirit tells me

A lot of friends with mediums it back church and like me some of them did not realise they were gifted to

But I know the dream part was telling me something or unless I might abort I might have took a stupid one when I was Cutting Through the Victorian part of the graveyard on Monday

5 hours ago, ted hughes said:

I think I can recall dream jo saying in the past she had mobility issues or some other problems which made typing on a keyboard difficult, which is why I am supportive of  her. Hey, dream jo, remind us of your circumstances? 

And as ouija ouija asks, where are you from? I know you have posted a lot of photos of, I think ,Amsterdam in the past?

uk

I am dyslexic which are using mic ADHD and forms of autism autism autism is Gifted some very special gift it that they do not know my mum was spiritually gifted like a family and answers to my dad too

Yes I I'm obese but not as obese as I was in January I'm sticking to my diet plan what I did not achieve last year but I release you a real this year

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I pressed the wrong size when typing by mistake

• Like 1