Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden tells reporter to ask Obama about UFOs

4 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Well, that's ten years on from the previous and stills says nothing useful or important.  So - what point are you trying to make here?  That a self-proclaimed expert in all things astronomical couldn't get Neil Armstrong's Moon-landing quote right?  Or that he got the date wrong by five years?  Or that he got Giordano Bruno's name wrong?  Or that 60% of his refences are written by a certain Papagiannis, M., who is a self-proclaimed expert in all things astronomical and therefore must be right?

I appreciate your response, it's seems the world is full of those darn self-proclaimed experts.

Thanks for reply, and have a great day!:)

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Tucker Carlson asked Trump about UFOs and he seemed to brush it off as nonsense. Either Trump knows something and won't say or he's oblivious to the subject.

I would bet money he is oblivious on that subject, and many many others. Let's face it Trump and Oblivious are a very common theme. :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Warpspeed said:

Because Trump is such an oddball/whacknut/ loose cannon/jerk and idiot, its highly unlikely they ever told him anything but the mere minimal. The generals despised him.

Clarify this statement. Which generals? Do you have quotes?

22 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Interesting idea.  A secret group or is the military trying to justify appropriations?

Just too many US connections to the story. Too many threads. Where are the Russian, Chinese or even British leaked videos?  Where are their witnesses?  The US navy has patents very similar to what was shown i.e tic tac etc.  It's an American story in their territories.  Also, why would Russia still be buzzing borders with boats and bombers if this stuff was available? 

Edited by mesuma
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, mesuma said:

Just too many US connections to the story. Too many threads. Where are the Russian, Chinese or even British leaked videos?  Where are their witnesses?  The US navy has patents very similar to what was shown i.e tic tac etc.  It's an American story in their territories.  Also, why would Russia still be buzzing borders with boats and bombers if this stuff was available? 

The us has tech that most people here laugh at when I post.... they will not laugh much longer.

but some of the videos I’m not sure of. There is likely tech I’m not sure of.... if not there is an interesting can of worms about to open.

Edited by Nobu
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mesuma said:

I dont think all countries are as hush about it. There was an interesting article in the NSA reading room, they uncover a bit on the subject with thier surveillance. There was a story about a russian pilot who was downed and killed by a ufo and the transmissions were intercepted. When NSA asked the russian government about the incident, unlike the us, they were very open in sharing information about it.

Also they investigated roswell and ran into the CIA's blatant coverups at every turn. Considering the CIA and other agencies were proven to be lying about things, destroying evidence and using various methods to hide what they know, its hardly surprising that the president is not above the rules. I mean isn't that why they shot JFK?

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, Tatetopa said:

The military is supposed to protect us from threats foreign and domestic.  If they make a large public announcement that they do not know what is going on and they may be powerless to help us, how does that serve?   They may be scrambling for answers and countermeasures.  

Contact if it happens may be friendly or inimical, but the military has to try to prepare for the worst.  I suspect that the bulk of sightings may be due to  rivals here on earth or that we suspect may be from earthly sources.  If that is the case, I can understand the military hesitancy to tell Americans that the Russians or Chinese have weapons we cannot counter and can use them on us at any time.  I think that is more the root of secrecy than actual friendly contact.

on the other hand they may ask and get more foundlings.....

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I appreciate your response, it's seems the world is full of those darn self-proclaimed experts.

Thanks for reply, and have a great day!:)

I'm just cheerfully reminding you of the drawbacks of reading too much into sources that superficially appear rigorous but on deeper scrutiny reveal their flaws and errors.

In this case one major weakness is the author relying on his own work for most of his references.  Another is his unwillingness to have his work peer-examined or proof-read before publication, which would undoubtedly have identified at least some of his rudimentary mistakes.

Suffice it to say, nothing in either article contradicts my position that the Earth is not routinely visited by aliens in UFOs who collect data from Americans' alimentary canals.  If you think you have information to the contrary, do please share it.  :alien:

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, mesuma said:

Also, why would Russia still be buzzing borders with boats and bombers if this stuff was available? 

Why do Americans like concealed weapons so much?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Because with it next to our tummy it makes the cereal and bud light breakfast go down easier? Why do Britons like muffins?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

I dont think all countries are as hush about it. There was an interesting article in the NSA reading room, they uncover a bit on the subject with thier surveillance. There was a story about a russian pilot who was downed and killed by a ufo and the transmissions were intercepted. When NSA asked the russian government about the incident, unlike the us, they were very open in sharing information about it.

Also they investigated roswell and ran into the CIA's blatant coverups at every turn. Considering the CIA and other agencies were proven to be lying about things, destroying evidence and using various methods to hide what they know, its hardly surprising that the president is not above the rules. I mean isn't that why they shot JFK?

But that's not what I am saying.  At this moment in time, and the stories we are discussing, are very much only an American developement.  The admitance of programs, leaked videos, whistleblowers, ex military men, congressmen and strange media companies led by ex popstars are all linked and it's all happening there.  I'm not saying other governments don't or haven't discussed UFOs, of course they have but this current wave of interest is strictly based around the American militaries new found honesty.  No other government at this moment in time is making such a big deal about it.  Even when other countries released their UFO documents via FOIA or online vaults there was no fanfare, no big surprises and a lot of blacked out information.  It was all pretty unremarkable stuff.  Why now, only a couple of years down the line has the US government done a full 180? 

Two opinions here -

The CIA was started by blue blood American old boy bankers, lawyers and WW2 intelligence agents in order to make money round the world from robbing and pillaging without anybody questioning them.  They are/were a seperate government within government.  JFK didn't like that idea and was planning to put a stop to it.  Look at the outcome.

Regarding this Russian interception.  How could you (The NSA) trust the information you got from the Russians considering they knew you had got it from intercepting their messages?  Maybe it was a false incident in order to see who was listening?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

But the UFOs aren't concealed either.

• Confused 1

On 5/23/2021 at 5:02 AM, Tom1200 said:

I cannot see how a species capable of interstellar travel would be at all concerned by humans or our WMDs.  They will have mastered fusion, nanotech, fluid robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Life and infinite lifespans, just for starters.  And why would they come here at all?  It's ludicrous to think we have anything they might need.  I thought Biden's reply was honest enough - if you want to know what Obama thinks about UFOs ask Obama.  Biden probably has more important things to deal with, like reality.

OK, so if you were there in Alpha Centauri receiving the first transmission of Game Of Thrones - of course you'd want to binge by setting off for the Solar System at the speed of light.  Then, once you'd arrived and realised you wasted all that space-time for the Eighth Season - naturally you're going to express your rage with crop-circles, sabotaging cars, and rectal-probes.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, mesuma said:

But the UFOs aren't concealed either.

Sorry, I was unclear.  Even if the technology is Russian or Chinese, they would still use more conventional methods most of the time.  They want to keep their best for necessary situations.  Or maybe it is a sort of a threat.  They show us a peek of what they have but do not risk us getting a good look at it or have it or have it fall into our hands by mishap.

Here is a side question.  The videos are taken with targeting computers trained on the object.  We can detect a radar lock on one of our aircraft can they?  If so, what do they think about that? 

22 hours ago, Warpspeed said:

Lots of info out there........and don't forget his comment that all vets who died are "suckers and losers".

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/11/military-officers-trump/598360/

So no one then? Off the record Is slippery work that this writer has employed but doesn't work for me. Knowing flag officers, one thing they are not is shy. Care to provide any names?

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2021 at 3:01 PM, Phatty said:

Yes warmonger Generals despised him. 

What Generals??? Can you provide the name of one? Who would you label a warmonger general and why?

21 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

More "stories" :sleepy: No links

Thomas mantell went chasing a UFO and came down dead it was well investigated and while some of course insist it was aliens it was a sky hook balloon secret at the time.

Why do i believe that mundain explanation because martin caidin said it was and he was both military airman and famous writer of both sci fi and nonfiction had he thought mantell chased a non worldly object he would have been delighted to say so.

Roswell? Really?

"They" who are "they"? Proof of claims? Of course not, and now jfk was killed because he was in kahoots with ET. Wow.

Go back past all the bs embellishments for fame and fortune get past assinine CT read the orginal reports where brazels description of the wreckage fit weather balloon and radar reflectors perfectly as did marcells orginal description,

It doesnt describe the wreckage of a craft capable of interstellar travel not by half. True believers always miss that little detail, of course if you have pictures of crash debris that does look like a spacecraft post it.

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sorry, I was unclear.  Even if the technology is Russian or Chinese, they would still use more conventional methods most of the time.  They want to keep their best for necessary situations.  Or maybe it is a sort of a threat.  They show us a peek of what they have but do not risk us getting a good look at it or have it or have it fall into our hands by mishap.

Here is a side question.  The videos are taken with targeting computers trained on the object.  We can detect a radar lock on one of our aircraft can they?  If so, what do they think about that? 

I'd say being that "they" are probably US machines then it knows that there is no threat and that the reason it's out there is to test things like being targeted.

Edited by mesuma
  • Thanks 2

On 5/23/2021 at 4:24 AM, Hawken said:

A wildlife biologist won't walk up to a pride of lions and say, Hello.

Well, not after the first one did....

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Warpspeed said:

Yes, yes. I've seen these and thank you for taking the time to post those links.

Is there an active duty, currently serving general that has made comments? The sources you have provided have been anti- Trump since he announced he was running for president. I'm not surprised at attempts at trying to drum up negative reactions from the current serving military.

*Disclaimer* before I'm labeled as such, I did not vote nor do I agree with what President trump said and di for a good portion of his presidency. However the continued allegations that there's discourse and discontent with him, President Biden or any other administration is usually, generally, normally a lot of bluster from those who were relieved or did not get the appointment orders they thought they deserved. Sour grapes, nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2021 at 10:17 PM, Trelane said:

Yes, yes. I've seen these and thank you for taking the time to post those links.

Is there an active duty, currently serving general that has made comments? The sources you have provided have been anti- Trump since he announced he was running for president. I'm not surprised at attempts at trying to drum up negative reactions from the current serving military.

*Disclaimer* before I'm labeled as such, I did not vote nor do I agree with what President trump said and di for a good portion of his presidency. However the continued allegations that there's discourse and discontent with him, President Biden or any other administration is usually, generally, normally a lot of bluster from those who were relieved or did not get the appointment orders they thought they deserved. Sour grapes, nothing more.

Active duty generals take an oath to remain apolitical.  That's why they wait until they retire to speak out. That's not sour grapes, that's military protocol.

Edited by HSlim

2 hours ago, HSlim said:

Active duty generals take an oath to remain apolitical.  That's why they wait until they retire to speak out. That's not sour grapes, that's military protocol.

All Soldiers are required to remain apolitical. There's nothing in the Oath of Commission that states that. It's covered by regulation.

If you dug further, as I stated, you would find that some may have sour grapes for one perceived slight or other reason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2021 at 6:13 AM, DreadLordAvatar said:

I can.  Humans are the aliens (aka ET) on this planet.  

Then why do we appear in the fossil record, and why do the antecedent species of homo sapiens also appear in the fossil record?  Lemme guess?  It has something to do with Satan trying to ruin your argument?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, the13bats said:

More "stories" :sleepy: No links

Thomas mantell went chasing a UFO and came down dead it was well investigated and while some of course insist it was aliens it was a sky hook balloon secret at the time.

Why do i believe that mundain explanation because martin caidin said it was and he was both military airman and famous writer of both sci fi and nonfiction had he thought mantell chased a non worldly object he would have been delighted to say so.

Roswell? Really?

"They" who are "they"? Proof of claims? Of course not, and now jfk was killed because he was in kahoots with ET. Wow.

Go back past all the bs embellishments for fame and fortune get past assinine CT read the orginal reports where brazels description of the wreckage fit weather balloon and radar reflectors perfectly as did marcells orginal description,

It doesnt describe the wreckage of a craft capable of interstellar travel not by half. True believers always miss that little detail, of course if you have pictures of crash debris that does look like a spacecraft post it.

My bad i presumed everyone with the internet reading this was capable of visiting the NSA reading room and searching the aforementioned reports just as I did, and since i mentioned them on numerous posts I didnt realize I needed to track down the exact links to each article for the lazy. In my opinion the opinions of those too lazy or uninterested to delve into the info themselves are irrelevant.

To sum it up, much of thier (the NSA) investigations into roswell didn't turn up a lot of evidence, moreso a very blatant coverup of any matter related to the subject and evidence of a massive effort made by the CIA to block any investigation, hence the articles titles such as " the CIA is stonewalling".

Also, it is very misleading to make unlikely assumptions such as the craft is capable of interstellar travel. I saw a similar craft and personally drew the conclusion that it was not, solely based on several details of the appearance. Of course they may all be different and have different origins, but I believe the majority originate in local space, but without you seeing what i was shown, I am well aware that not everybody understands what that means exactly. I am just saying it doesn't help to base your conclusions on incorrect assumptions.

Also why would you think i have a picture of space debris? I am 35... I wasn't there. I don't conclude anything from he said she said or corny pictures, but I do give much credit to the invasive spying of the NSA and thier shared conclusions based on intercepted messages, direct sharing from other governments and thier extensive investigation into the matter and of the CIA. They caught them in the act of burying the details multiple times, so whatever was publicly stated or stemmed from sources such as the CIA and public news are meaningless and shouldnt be hailed as definitive proof of anything. They have an agenda and informing the public isnt it. Look deeper.

• Haha 1