Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real-life wormholes may not be that far-fetched

UM-Bot

Our chakras are micro-wormholes. Lower your vibration and it tunes you into the negative and likewise raise your vibration and it'll tune you into the positive. The Earth's (Gaia's) chakras can be used as portals for beings of our physical scale.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

No one with a rudimentary knowledge of science thinks black holes can be linked to form video game or fantasy/sci-fi style portals. A black hole isn't a hole, its an incredibly dense mass. It's a thing, it's matter, it's not an opening or tunnel FFS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

Our chakras are micro-wormholes. Lower your vibration and it tunes you into the negative and likewise raise your vibration and it'll tune you into the positive. The Earth's (Gaia's) chakras can be used as portals for beings of our physical scale.

I'm not sure I understand this. What exactly is vibrating here, and does lowering/raising the vibration refer to the amplitude or frequency? And how do you modify the vibrations?

Wormholes and black holes aren't the same thing.

A wormhole (or Einstein–Rosen bridge or Einstein–Rosen wormhole) is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations.

A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations, or different points in time, or both).

Wormholes are consistent with the general theory of relativity by Einstein, but whether wormholes actually exist remains to be seen. Many scientists postulate that wormholes are merely projections of a fourth spatial dimension, analogous to how a two-dimensional (2D) being could experience only part of a three-dimensional (3D) object.[1]

A wormhole could connect extremely long distances such as a billion light years or more, short distances such as a few meters, different universes, or different points in time.[2]      Wikipedia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On May 24, 2021 at 12:58 PM, Seti42 said:

No one with a rudimentary knowledge of science thinks black holes can be linked to form video game or fantasy/sci-fi style portals. A black hole isn't a hole, its an incredibly dense mass. It's a thing, it's matter, it's not an opening or tunnel FFS.

Might they be Dark Matter ?   

On 5/24/2021 at 11:31 PM, theotherguy said:

I'm not sure I understand this. What exactly is vibrating here, and does lowering/raising the vibration refer to the amplitude or frequency? And how do you modify the vibrations?

The rate at which the atoms of our matter vibrate. The Philadelphia and Montauk projects, were US military projects from the 40s and early 80s. The basis of the earlier project Philadelphia was creating an EM bubble (for cloaking) around an aircraft carrier that was stationed in Philadelphia back in the 40s. It had been speculated this EM bubble was what allowed UFOs to go invisible and was replicated to disastrous effect. Everything's matter that was within this generated EM bubble shaped field was tuned differently than the matter outside the field and which caused the ship to vanish. Mistakes were made in the initial experiment which caused the bodies of some of the participants to reappear fused into the ship once it reappeared hundreds of miles away in Norfolk, VA. The Montauk Project built on earlier successes and breakthroughs of the Philadelphia experiment whereas it was learned by the military how to use this tech to create portals. There is a series of books by author Peter Moon that goes into both of these projects in detail.  

4 hours ago, NinoWhite301 said:

The rate at which the atoms of our matter vibrate.

How are you measuring this?

I have never understood when physics says black holes are not holes but dense objects, actual physicists themselves then come out talking like they are.

Whats that about?

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

I have never understood when physics says black holes are not holes but dense objects, actual physicists themselves then come out talking like they are.

Whats that about?

They are known as black holes because, being extremely dense objects, anything that gets too close falls in and can not escape... even light.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

They are known as black holes because, being extremely dense objects, anything that gets too close falls in and can not escape... even light.

Yet you have scientists which despite the science trying to make out there are actual holes, holes to other universes, holes allowing wormholes, etc.

• Confused 1

On 5/24/2021 at 4:34 PM, NinoWhite301 said:

TaTZLGk.jpg?1

On 5/27/2021 at 12:01 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Yet you have scientists which despite the science trying to make out there are actual holes, holes to other universes, holes allowing wormholes, etc.

What's known is that there are superdense bodies floating around in space. These bodies are dense enough to have a gravitational effect on everything that enters their gravitational range, down to the most massless particles. These are black holes.

As I understand the speculation (and this is probably oversimplified, I'm not an astrophysicist), a large/dense enough black hole will actually interact with whatever "space" itself is made of, pulling a unit of "space stuff" closer than it would be normally, allowing accelerated travel between two points. Of course, the trick here is to access the "dragged space" without being turn into relativistic goop by the black hole. So, it's not so much as there's a hole in space, as that space itself shrinks and gets pulled out of shape.

Somebody who understands how this is supposed to work better than me, could you please correct and fill in the details?