Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman encounters 'Bigfoot' after exiting gym

UM-Bot

Meanwhile, down under... 

9 hours ago — A Queensland-based yowie researcher has claimed he's uncovered fresh evidence that Australia's version of Big Foot  ...

~

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I need to see some pictures of the fitness enthusiast before making a determination on whether or not i believe her...

• Haha 7

28 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Smirk Confidence GIF

This is the pic bigfoot took and he said she scared the crap out of him.

jmccr8

Hubba hubba!

• Haha 7

My guess is that she don't know what she saw.   Did anyone go to the exact place she seen it?    Get some hairs that surely would have snagged on any number of branches, bristles and grasses.  

I'm sure the answer is no.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I need to see some pictures of the fitness enthusiast before making a determination on whether or not i believe her...

She doesn't want her name associated with the story as she was not believed-  which makes me believe her even more!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Smirk Confidence GIF

This is the pic bigfoot took and he said she scared the crap out of him.

jmccr8

There isn't much evidence she exists as she has removed her name from the story, so maybe his story is the only one we have to go on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

Meanwhile, down under... 

~

Excellent find, third_eye. I think it was best when he inversed the colors. then you could really see the images. 
Perhaps this could be a thread all its own. (hint hint)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ted hughes said:

There isn't much evidence she exists as she has removed her name from the story, so maybe his story is the only one we have to go on.

Hi Ted

that is true but was impressed that he has better camera equipment and didn't give us a blurry photo.:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

My guess is that she don't know what she saw.   Did anyone go to the exact place she seen it?    Get some hairs that surely would have snagged on any number of branches, bristles and grasses.  

I'm sure the answer is no.

Excellent point, Myles, and I always check for that - get pics of the footprints.

But this gal was too upset and all she wanted to do is go home. Can't blame her. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Ted

that is true but was impressed that he has better camera equipment and didn't give us a blurry photo.:lol:

I hadn't thought of that, genuine unexplained photos should not have more than 20 pixels and ideally should be taken at night time.

Just now, ted hughes said:

I hadn't thought of that, genuine unexplained photos should not have more than 20 pixels and ideally should be taken at night time.

:lol:

jmccr8

This is good stuff but check out the vid that @third_eye supplied here, it's quite good.

• Like 2

Went out o the internet to learn:

The Ohio Grassman Bigfoot is one of a few types spotted in Ohio. It’s thought to be more social in nature, having been spotted in pairs or groups. Mothers and babies have been seen together. This Bigfoot-type tends to wander in close proximity to humans and has been seen in corn and wheat fields.

This bad boy has a reputation of close proximity tp humans.

Let's do it:

Papameter Reading

65% Cryptid   20% Natural     15% Hoax

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Excellent point, Myles, and I always check for that - get pics of the footprints.

But this gal was too upset and all she wanted to do is go home. Can't blame her. 

I just think that since she reported it, someone would go to the place she seen it.  Even if it was just a friend.  had a friend of mine claimed to have seen bigfoot.   I would ask where exactly they say it and see if I can get some hairs from nearby branches or bristles.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where have we heard this story before?  Individual wants their 5 minutes on internet fame.  Dreams up bigfoot sighting story. Leaves gym, walks in paved parking lot and sees bigfoot.  Right.  At least she could have said she was out in the forest.  You know where bigfoots live.. The FAKE-O-DELIC  force  is strong in this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, third_eye said:

Meanwhile, down under... 

~

Probably just a Donk.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:
5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Smirk Confidence GIF

Hubba hubba!

I'll tell you what!  I wouldn't kick......

.....um.....

.....it.....

out of bed.

:tsu:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, acute said:

I'll tell you what!  I wouldn't kick......

.....um.....

.....it.....

out of bed.

:tsu:

Hi Acute

Not sure if you noticed my diplomatic approach to the topic, she reminds me of the girls that used to work out with me

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Acute

Not sure if you noticed my diplomatic approach to the topic, she reminds me of the girls that used to work out with me

Yes, very diplomatic.

:unsure2:

• Thanks 1