Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman calls 999 accusing neighbour of ‘sending a ghost to haunt them’

Still Waters

Why didn't the Police investigate it properly, by sending a Priest over there with a fly-swatter?

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, acute said:

Why didn't the Police investigate it properly, by sending a Priest over there with a fly-swatter?

'Unfortunately for the woman who believed that she was the target of a supernatural attack, it seems that there was little that the police could do about it. Instead, they simply provided "some reassuring words," presumably suggesting that her home was not infested by a sinister spirit, and offered some "words of advice" when it comes to what necessitates an emergency call to the police.' 

What kind of message is that sending to people who send ghosts to other peoples houses?

• Haha 2

I had a neighbor in an apartment that used to accuse me of capturing spiders and slipping them under a door. That is until we both happened to be outside when a spider crawled on me and i screamed in panic. She learned i suffer from crippling arachnaphobia. I am still working on trying to get over this fear. Snakes, rats, bats, mice and bugs i have no problem with.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WitchHearse said:

I had a neighbor in an apartment that used to accuse me of capturing spiders and slipping them under a door.

Hahaha!

Didn't Michael Keaton's character do that in the film "Pacific Heights"?