Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yowie hunters capture new thermal footage


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

:hmm:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder why kangaroos are not 'termal' or 'blurry' creatures?

Edited by jethrofloyd
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

*y.a.w.n."

Edited by Hammerclaw
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of years ago I started a thread about bridging the skeptic-believer divide in the Yowie community. Well, update: I failed and this thermal video is the result…

It is disappointing seeing the number of Yowie researchers coming forward to congratulate the Yowie Hunter for this footage without the slightest bit of skepticism nor scrutiny. I tried but I was always on the outside looking in. If anyone had any lingering doubts about the integrity of Yowie research then surely this latest episode dispels it…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't we just have this in some other thread - only they showed the entire video. The only time it got interesting is when they did reverse imaging, or looking at a negative. 

Maybe it was another forum. Oh, well. memory lapses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Umm... there is no size context to that image, it could be bloody anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Umm... there is no size context to that image, it could be bloody anything.

I know it looks like my thumb but I can assure you my thumb hasn't left the country in years

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

260893437_yowiethermalayrcomparisonmay202103.jpg.905a68016957958ed1f47a91dc88d118.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

NW,

You never showed me your proof that walas made that costume of those BF pics you posted year or so back, in other words its just your story he made the costume.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Night Walker said:

260893437_yowiethermalayrcomparisonmay202103.jpg.905a68016957958ed1f47a91dc88d118.jpg

Okay, that’s a better photo. 
What evidnce is there that there wasn’t five sods in the bush?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2021 at 2:09 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Didn't we just have this in some other thread - only they showed the entire video. The only time it got interesting is when they did reverse imaging, or looking at a negative. 

Maybe it was another forum. Oh, well. memory lapses.

Yeh,i saw the other clip on this forum.

Couldn't make much out on thermal,but the other filter showed it much clearer,and was interesting.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What would be staggeting interesting is if yowie was supported by any evidence there is far less to support it exists than there is for bigfoot which only has weak stories and unknown tracks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

NW,

You never showed me your proof that walas made that costume of those BF pics you posted year or so back, in other words its just your story he made the costume.

Ah... Well, I guess you are correct.

You've been waiting sever years to win a point of contention? Both impressive and bemusing...

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This makes me think of an even odder case I saw on a recent Bigfoot search show. They captured a thermal image of a large creature at a position where their naked eyes saw nothing. Argument (not proof; simmer down skeptics) for the theory that Bigfoot has interdimensional abilities that allow it to disappear from our three dimensional physical-only seeing eyes.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

This makes me think of an even odder case I saw on a recent Bigfoot search show. They captured a thermal image of a large creature at a position where their naked eyes saw nothing. Argument (not proof; simmer down skeptics) for the theory that Bigfoot has interdimensional abilities that allow it to disappear from our three dimensional physical-only seeing eyes.

Interdimensional:

NOUN

interdimensional (plural interdimensionals)

  1. (science fiction) A hypothetical being that can move between dimensions

*Note the use as Science Fiction.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Interdimensional:

NOUN

interdimensional (plural interdimensionals)

  1. (science fiction) A hypothetical being that can move between dimensions

*Note the use as Science Fiction.

Oh Please spare us :rolleyes:

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

This makes me think of an even odder case I saw on a recent Bigfoot search show. They captured a thermal image of a large creature at a position where their naked eyes saw nothing. Argument (not proof; simmer down skeptics) for the theory that Bigfoot has interdimensional abilities that allow it to disappear from our three dimensional physical-only seeing eyes.

Another argument would be that the show's presenters were telling fibs.  You know, for ratings.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Resume said:

Another argument would be that the show's presenters were telling fibs.  You know, for ratings.

Of course we all consider that. All things considered I find that highly unlikely in this case. This team prides themselves as scientists and just seemed legitimately baffled. Anyway after enough weird Bigfoot stories the ALWAYS fibbing becomes almost impossible.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.