Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yowie hunters capture new thermal footage

UM-Bot

:hmm:

• Like 1

I wonder why kangaroos are not 'termal' or 'blurry' creatures?

Edited by jethrofloyd
  • Haha 1

We finally have it!!    Definitive proof of the beast among us. 

• Haha 1

*y.a.w.n."

Edited by Hammerclaw

Good thing bigfoots are the only thing in nature that can appear as warm lumps on thermal cams. So definitive!

• Thanks 2

A couple of years ago I started a thread about bridging the skeptic-believer divide in the Yowie community. Well, update: I failed and this thermal video is the result…

It is disappointing seeing the number of Yowie researchers coming forward to congratulate the Yowie Hunter for this footage without the slightest bit of skepticism nor scrutiny. I tried but I was always on the outside looking in. If anyone had any lingering doubts about the integrity of Yowie research then surely this latest episode dispels it…

Didn't we just have this in some other thread - only they showed the entire video. The only time it got interesting is when they did reverse imaging, or looking at a negative. 

Maybe it was another forum. Oh, well. memory lapses.

• Like 1

Umm... there is no size context to that image, it could be bloody anything.

15 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Umm... there is no size context to that image, it could be bloody anything.

I know it looks like my thumb but I can assure you my thumb hasn't left the country in years

• Haha 1

260893437_yowiethermalayrcomparisonmay202103.jpg.905a68016957958ed1f47a91dc88d118.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

NW,

You never showed me your proof that walas made that costume of those BF pics you posted year or so back, in other words its just your story he made the costume.

3 hours ago, Night Walker said:

260893437_yowiethermalayrcomparisonmay202103.jpg.905a68016957958ed1f47a91dc88d118.jpg

Okay, that’s a better photo. 
What evidnce is there that there wasn’t five sods in the bush?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2021 at 2:09 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Didn't we just have this in some other thread - only they showed the entire video. The only time it got interesting is when they did reverse imaging, or looking at a negative. 

Maybe it was another forum. Oh, well. memory lapses.

Yeh,i saw the other clip on this forum.

Couldn't make much out on thermal,but the other filter showed it much clearer,and was interesting.

• Like 2

What would be staggeting interesting is if yowie was supported by any evidence there is far less to support it exists than there is for bigfoot which only has weak stories and unknown tracks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

NW,

You never showed me your proof that walas made that costume of those BF pics you posted year or so back, in other words its just your story he made the costume.

Ah... Well, I guess you are correct.

You've been waiting sever years to win a point of contention? Both impressive and bemusing...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This makes me think of an even odder case I saw on a recent Bigfoot search show. They captured a thermal image of a large creature at a position where their naked eyes saw nothing. Argument (not proof; simmer down skeptics) for the theory that Bigfoot has interdimensional abilities that allow it to disappear from our three dimensional physical-only seeing eyes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

This makes me think of an even odder case I saw on a recent Bigfoot search show. They captured a thermal image of a large creature at a position where their naked eyes saw nothing. Argument (not proof; simmer down skeptics) for the theory that Bigfoot has interdimensional abilities that allow it to disappear from our three dimensional physical-only seeing eyes.

Interdimensional:

NOUN

interdimensional (plural interdimensionals)

1. (science fiction) A hypothetical being that can move between dimensions

*Note the use as Science Fiction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Interdimensional:

NOUN

interdimensional (plural interdimensionals)

1. (science fiction) A hypothetical being that can move between dimensions

*Note the use as Science Fiction.

Oh Please spare us :rolleyes:

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Another argument would be that the show's presenters were telling fibs.  You know, for ratings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Resume said:

Another argument would be that the show's presenters were telling fibs.  You know, for ratings.

Of course we all consider that. All things considered I find that highly unlikely in this case. This team prides themselves as scientists and just seemed legitimately baffled. Anyway after enough weird Bigfoot stories the ALWAYS fibbing becomes almost impossible.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1