Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yowie hunters capture new thermal footage

UM-Bot

On 6/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, diddyman68 said:

I've heard many many tales from hunters and people who spend most of their time in the wilderness who have had experiences,

Wouldn't you think they could track bigfoot or at least get some hair from thistles bigfoot has walked through?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Myles said:

Wouldn't you think they could track bigfoot or at least get some hair from thistles bigfoot has walked through?

I understand what your saying,but if i personally was in the wilderness camping in the dark and suddenly had rocks thrown at me followed by trees getting pushed over,the last thing on my mind would be wondering around collecting samples.the main concern would be not getting my arms and legs ripped off.

It seems to me,many people who have an experience are traumatized by the event,and rarely if ever go hunting/ camping again.in lots of cases not mentioning the event for years afterwards.

As for bf tv shows and the bfro research group they are just cash grabs,and do more harm than good.(my opinion )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

I understand what your saying,but if i personally was in the wilderness camping in the dark and suddenly had rocks thrown at me followed by trees getting pushed over,the last thing on my mind would be wondering around collecting samples.the main concern would be not getting my arms and legs ripped off.

It seems to me,many people who have an experience are traumatized by the event,and rarely if ever go hunting/ camping again.in lots of cases not mentioning the event for years afterwards.

As for bf tv shows and the bfro research group they are just cash grabs,and do more harm than good.(my opinion )

Diddy, your - "the main concern would be not getting my arms and legs ripped off." brings back a story I read long ago, the link no longer exists..

A group of men went up into the Himalayas to harvest fruits and vegetables. They had built a small hut to store their harvest so it will be cool and preserve in the mountain air.
One day, a Yeti came amongst them and was very agitated. All the men ran. One man made the mistake of taking shelter in the hut, and the Yeti ripped the hut apart,
got the man and ripped HIM apart, limb by limb. Apparently the men were competing with the Yeti for the same foods.

Anyway, anyone can say the story is a hoax. Here's the problem: If it is a hoax, how was the man torn to pieces, and why? They had to explain this. and that was their story.

Interesting. And hard to say how this man could be ripped apart by any other means. It's also hard to deny that the man was ripped apart. So it goes.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Anyway, anyone can say the story is a hoax. Here's the problem: If it is a hoax, how was the man torn to pieces, and why? They had to explain this. and that was their story.

13 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

I didn't use the word 'tale' as a substitute for the word ' proof'.

I know someones word is not proof,but i also don't automatically assume they are lying, delusional or hoaxing.

Goal post moving and arm waving at its finest.

Yep, stories of stories with zero proof, so once we see a local official report of some guy getting ripped up then we move on to how did it happen and not make a blind jump to it was done by a mythical creature.

Sorry its very weak to make up a sinario of rocks thrown and trees toppled ( i havent heard of bf pushing trees over on campers, great imagination there ) and say you would flee in terror so everyone would do the same.

Im a great example, i startle easy but i assure you if and thats a hugh qualifying "if" i was out camping and trees were a falling and rocks were a flying i wouldnt tuck tale, ahem tail and run i would go see what the devil was going on because as you likely know we do not have even one documented proven case of a BF killing or hurting anyone, except the made up tale in this thread.

I haven't seen not one report of camper found arms and legs ripped off rocks all around and fallen trees, see how this starts to sound?

Actually we are very different and heres a stunning example, there have been countless BF yeti threads and posts here not once has eot told his story about guys getting ripped apart until you fueled that idea and knowing he would get called out because he has a habit of making up stuff and not proving his claims eots was kind enough to start with,

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

brings back a story I read long ago, the link no longer exists..

Too funny, of course its logical to go ahead and believe his story.

I know someones word is not proof,but i also don't automatically assume they are lying, delusional or hoaxing.

I dont "automatically assume" either i have mental issues, ADD,  OCD,  panic,  drdp, etc, lol, and i love the mystery and i apply all i know all the into i have on the case, each case is different.

Savvy woodsmen can and are mistaken, hoaxed, or delusional  we have zero to back up claims anyone makes of seeing a creature that fits the discription of BF yet we do have a wealth of proof that people can make mistakes, be hoaxed or delusinal so im good with leaning to the latter as the most likely explanation for their alleged BF encounter, its not meant as an insult.

Same with eot he makes countless claims he never backs up hes been busted on here lying countless times so of course i think hes just making up stuff yet again to get the attention he craves its not meant as insult its just how he is so we have to considered that when he makes a claim with zero to back it up.

Im not saying BF doesnt exist im saying evidence doesnt at all support it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2021 at 12:40 PM, Jon the frog said:

nah it's a drop bear for sure !

image.jpeg.d33e9d7767562f297e94e07674d516cd.jpeg

Best laugh of the day, so far...

• Like 1

if, after 25 years of looking & considering the tech there is out there now; these hunters must be either 1= lying/ making up stories to get in the news or 2=really fekin stupid! What one would you go for?

4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

if, after 25 years of looking & considering the tech there is out there now; these hunters must be either 1= lying/ making up stories to get in the news or 2=really fekin stupid! What one would you go for?

Can I take both options?

• Like 2

On 5/27/2021 at 5:30 AM, UM-Bot said:

A Yowie research group in Australia has recorded footage that allegedly shows the elusive creature.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/347231/yowie-hunters-capture-new-thermal-footage

Counts as a Bigfoot sighting.

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Haha 3

• 6 months later...

Update: Harrison has removed the "Yowie thermal" videos from his A.Y.R. websites without comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Update: Harrison has removed the "Yowie thermal" videos from his A.Y.R. websites without comment.

Well thats a head scratcher, i mean he could prove they were a yowie and not say a man couldnt he?

9 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Deep State took it down :ph34r:

• Haha 2